Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Uggh... Can we just have an election already?

:doh: Let's just have the election tomorrow. This shlt is getting old. I just want to know if yhis country is going to be fvcked or not over the next many years.

Is there some secret site that the D's run where they tell these idiots what to do and say? I find it virtually impossible for all these idiots to come up with the same game plan to try and stop Trump.

• Haha 1

A lot of my friends on fb that are black are now seeing and questioning the Dems about their attitudes, policies, and sh1t they say. Quite a bit have either flipped to republican or are voting 3rd party which is doing nothing but hurting the Dems. 

• Like 2

Oh, that’s right, we had a primary election in Michigan today, the results may be in to see if the chocolate people reclaimed Rasida Tlaib’s seat. 

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

A lot of my friends on fb that are black are now seeing and questioning the Dems about their attitudes, policies, and sh1t they say. Quite a bit have either flipped to republican or are voting 3rd party which is doing nothing but hurting the Dems. 

Humanity goes thru a cycle from globalist to nationalist and back again.  The globalist half of the cycle terminated with Obama as president.  We are now in the nationalist half of the cycle which will run for several decades.  The democrats lost the game of musical chairs because all the globalist companies are run by democrats now so they are fighting a rising tide.  People will be increasingly questioning the left going forward.

46 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Oh, that’s right, we had a primary election in Michigan today, the results may be in to see if the chocolate people reclaimed Rasida Tlaib’s seat. 

Talib is ahead but all the mail in votes have yet to be counted. Won’t know until tomorrow at the earliest.