jocstrap

NFL Helmets to honor names of police shot victims

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Listen man, snap out of it or people are really going to think you are Shonuff. 

Just saying you were wrong

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Just saying you were wrong

How was I wrong? I said owners. There are many owners, plural. So wtf are you talking about? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How was I wrong? I said owners. There are many owners, plural. So wtf are you talking about? 

It was a RETARD response just to say you were wrong. These focking clowns are shameless 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rodgers doesn’t have an owner, you said “letting this fool drive it into the ground“. Other owners can only control their own players and

it could  be viewed as meddling.

You sure don’t take criticism very well but you like to dish it out.

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just say you were wrong. Because you were.  Nobody thought Trump was going to win, remember? And those people Kaepernick was supposedly kneeling for, what did Trump have to do with them? He was on television and building things. Just face it, your weak ass attempt to blame Trump failed. TDS is real.  

this is why I correct him, he was incorrect and I thought he liked clearing things up. I used his own words.

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

It was a RETARD response just to say you were wrong. These focking clowns are shameless 

circle the wagons boys, you get set off by the smallest things, do as I say not as I do, Now you know GB does not have an owner.  At least my response was fact not an opinion like HTs

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Now you know GB does not have an owner.

Everyone knows that. You picked an insanely insignificant thing with no relevance to his comment ( Focking lib tactic ). It was even funnier you double downed on it :lol:

15 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Rodgers doesn’t have an owner, you said “letting this fool drive it into the ground“. Other owners can only control their own players and

it could  be viewed as meddling.

You sure don’t take criticism very well but you like to dish it out.

Goodell. Roger Goodell. Not Aaron Rodgers.  Are you off meds or something? 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Everyone knows that. You picked an insanely insignificant thing with no relevance to his comment ( Focking lib tactic ). It was even funnier you double downed on it :lol:

Everyone doesn’t know that! Why are even responding. It had nothing to do with you.

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

So true. Now I think he is Shonuff. 

Goodell. Roger Goodell.  Are you off meds or something? 

He is not an owner he is the commissioner, do you see the difference.

So true. Now I think he is Shonuff. 

Your response to criticism is to insult since you can't otherwise defend your position.

He is not an owner he is the commissioner, do you see the difference.

He said owners. Not the commissioner. The owners make these decisions. Do you not see this  

3 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

After what Roger had to say today I'm out. I'm not happy to be out,  but I can't endorse what they are trying to cram down my throat. I can't even listen to sports radio anymore. Disgusting 

Roger. As in Roger Goodell, Baker Boy, not Aaron fockin Rodgers, with a D. That’s the fool that the owners are letting run this thing into the ground. Now just say whoops or my fault or something and move on. Jeez. 

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Your response to criticism is to insult since you can't otherwise defend your position.

You might want to think about defending against your fading eyesight and diminishing mental capabilities. Get some glasses and take some prevagin. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Roger. As in Roger Goodell, Baker Boy, not Aaron fockin Rodgers, with a D. That’s the fool that the owners are letting run this thing into the ground. Now just say whoops or my fault or something and move on. Jeez. 

I clearly said Rodgers,  you should have said that right away. “ I was talking about Goodell not Aaron Rodgers “ instead of going on a rant.
And who calls Goodell Roger? I never heard that before.

I clearly said Rodgers,  you should have said that right away. “ I was talking about Goodell not Aaron Rodgers “ instead of going on a rant.
And who calls Goodell Roger? I never heard that before.

No. You interjected yourself in and were just so eager to be right. If you were reading it was obvious shore was talking about Goodell and I was as well. Don’t blame others for your brain fart.  Just own it. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You might want to think about defending against your fading eyesight and diminishing mental capabilities. Get some glasses and take some prevagin. 

Nice, this political situation really has you on edge. You are a very angry unhappy person. It will take years of your life. Relax and try answering a mistake with a correction not defensive vague responses.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. You interjected yourself in and were just so eager to be right. If you were reading it was obvious shore was talking about Goodell and I was as well. Don’t blame others for your brain fart.  Just own it. 

All you had to say is “I was talking about Roger Goodell “and it would have ended but you chose to fight.You didn’t say that until your 5th post. I think it is because you weren’t happy how our last fight turn out? You clearly chose to fight.

and you always turn to insults and name calling. Why? 

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Nice, this political situation really has you on edge. You are a very angry unhappy person. It will take years of your life. Relax and try answering a mistake with a correction not defensive vague responses.

All you had to say is “I was talking about Roger Goodell “and it would have ended but you chose to fight. I think it is because you weren’t happy how our last fight turn out?

and you always turn to insults and name calling. Why? 

You chose not to read and then were incapable of figuring out what we were talking about. Mostly because of your eagerness to be right,  because  you were so wrong last time. Didn’t work. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You chose not to read and then were incapable of figuring out what we were talking about. Mostly because of your eagerness to be right,  exists you were so wrong last time. Didn’t work. 

You were clearly looking for a fight when you didn’t correct me for five posts. That is obvious!

Oh yeah, it’s not a big secret that Green Bay doesn’t have an owner. Everyone knows that. The fact that you think people on a football website don’t know that shows how little you know. 

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

You were clearly looking for a fight when you didn’t correct me for five posts. That is obvious!

The second I see an exclamation point I know you're a screaming lib  

Just now, shorepatrol said:

The second I see an exclamation point I know your a screaming dipshit. 

And what is your problem! 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh yeah, it’s not a big secret that Green Bay doesn’t have an owner. Everyone knows that. The fact that you think people on a football website don’t know that shows how little you know. 

everyone hates you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, taco breath said:

everyone hates you.

Oh no. What shall I do? 

Can we please stop calling the owners, "owners".  It is a racist term that takes me back to my days as a slave and it is very painful.    The NFL needs to be more sensitive.