Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

New dem talking point... Trump wants a race war.

I guess they didn't see the convention? See the facts ? 

Does anyone here actually buy their projections anymore?  It's every focking issue... .my God.  

Type in "race war" on Twitter and check out the results....all recent. These people are focking criminal.

Well, what I hear from the left is that all of the black supporters of Trump are right wing "tokens", so they don't count. No matter how many there are.

Trump only manipulates them to talk for him. 

:doh:

If anyone is creating a race war, it's the left. Not even close.

34 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, what I hear from the left is that all of the black supporters of Trump are right wing "tokens", so they don't count. No matter how many there are.

Trump only manipulates them to talk for him. 

:doh:

If anyone is creating a race war, it's the left. Not even close.

They don't seem to have a high opinion of the voters they are going after. A lot of those voters are starting to see that. 

I guess we should ignore the numerous Black people he has let out of jail? 

I have to say I am really surprised by this tactic.  Very dumb - surprisingly dumb actually.  Nobody in the middle actually believes the violence is being initiated by Trump.  The only reason I am think of for going down this path is desperation - that his handlers feel that minds are already made up and it’s going to come down to turnout only.

If you read between the lines, the liberals are saying "If Trump wins, the left needs to start a race war."  They are planting the idea into their heads.  There will be mass protests, riots, and the next goal is a national strike to shut down the nation.  Although in today's world, a national strike may be started by the corporations.  Corporations across the nation might shut down for a week to protest Trump's re-election and call for radical change.   If the people won't do a national strike, start it from the boardroom.