Sign in to follow this  
phins1921

What round is Kyler Murray being drafted?

I was just wondering where does everyone see him being drafted? Does anyone think late 4th or early 5th is way to early for him?

6 minutes ago, phins1921 said:

I was just wondering where does everyone see him being drafted? Does anyone think late 4th or early 5th is way to early for him?

Right now, yes. I'm not sure the risk / reward is there just yet. I'm also not sure he's a direct replacement for Kamara. If Kamara holds out, I think you see Sanders and Cook get additional targets, along with Montgomery stealing a few more targets and carries than you'll want.

Murray usually goes in the 6th, but I would prefer to wait until the double-digit rounds and go with someone like Stafford or Daniel Jones instead.  So yeah, the 4th or 5th would be a little early by any standard.

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Murray usually goes in the 6th, but I would prefer to wait until the double-digit rounds and go with someone like Stafford or Daniel Jones instead.  So yeah, the 4th or 5th would be a little early by any standard.

Are we talking the RB or QB?

Just now, Serenity Now said:

Are we talking the RB or QB?

Gotta be the QB; DeMarco Murray has been out of the league for a coupla years.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

Gotta be the QB; DeMarco Murray has been out of the league for a coupla years.

Yeah, but there's a Murray down in NO who still plays, and a lot questions are being asked about him today.

2 hours ago, Serenity Now said:

Yeah, but there's a Murray down in NO who still plays, and a lot questions are being asked about him today.

Jeez, you must play in like 30 team leagues with 20 man rosters or something.

I've seen him anywhere from round 3 to round 6, I would say he's mostly going in the 4th though.

I think that's a little high. If you believe highly in his upside, I say 4th is good value. If he pays off he'll be no worse than 2nd round value. If not he'll be a low end QB 1, a 7-8 round pick.

I think he's gonna end up finishing about 6-8 overall at QB. Not quite worth a 4th round pick

I just have a hard time placing value on any Qb or Te before the Ten round or later.  

Im always last to pick one l and I used to draft two or even three qbs if I had the roster space, but last two season 14 team non ppr , I’ve been streaming qbs and  tes and kickers and def, and as the season moves on, seems like a good one falls to be via f/a , someone gets hurt misses a game or three or bye week or simply Qb or Te not performing early like expected and that owner runs out of patience. 

If I get lucky.  

Hey good luck, draft day is close , I think I’m ready.  

• Like 1

I have the top draft slot, and he won't get past me at 6.12/7.01, but not taking him at 5.01, too early...