Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Deblasio

Help me tax the rich so I can redistribute their wealth so I can build affordable housing for whites if you want segregation. 

wtf.gif.9d2f8303445c74c1befe314bf82af2c5.gif

:lol::wacko:

He wants to build affordable housing in white neighborhoods, his words, to make things better. How about making the crappy neighborhoods better? If you can build in the white areas, why not in the other ones ? The buildings can be just as nice there, so can the schools.  Is he saying blacks can’t live in peace amongst themselves, even with nice, affordable housing and functioning  schools? Who’s the racist again? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He wants to build affordable housing in white neighborhoods, his words, to make things better. How about making the crappy neighborhoods better? If you can build in the white areas, why not in the other ones ? The buildings can be just as nice there, so can the schools.  Is he saying blacks can’t live in peace amongst themselves, even with nice, affordable housing and functioning  schools? Who’s the racist again? 

Money dumped into poor neighborhoods have worked out fantastically over the decades. GFY. Cut benefits and the culture will change because it will have no choice. Sink or swim lateefa 

It's not the housing. They can afford that part. It's the upkeep of the home. Owning a home is expensive and a lot of work. Gotta buy a lawnmower, fix gutters, replace roofs. They take the apartment mentality with them. That's where it falls apart. Seen this happen many times. Good intentions then they move in and within 5 years the place looks like a dump then they just don't care. Whatever. 

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Money dumped into poor neighborhoods have worked out fantastically over the decades. GFY. Cut benefits and the culture will change because it will have no choice. Sink or swim lateefa 

We know this.  But I’d love to hear him answer the question: So you’re saying the people are the problem, not the location? 

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It's not the housing. They can afford that part. It's the upkeep of the home. Owning a home is expensive and a lot of work. Gotta buy a lawnmower, fix gutters, replace roofs. They take the apartment mentality with them. That's where it falls apart. Seen this happen many times. Good intentions then they move in and within 5 years the place looks like a dump. 

New AC, pool pump, 2 water leaks and a water heater THIS FOCKING YEAR. Glad to be able to do all that myself. Pool replaster and flooring next year. Still need to update the bathrooms too. I'm paying to have that done lol.  Owning a house aint focking cheap. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Is the whole name change thing real?

Yes. And he’s from Boston. Typical outsider liberal that moved to Brooklyn and ruined the rest of the city. 

25 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

New AC, pool pump, 2 water leaks and a water heater THIS FOCKING YEAR. Glad to be able to do all that myself. Pool replaster and flooring next year. Still need to update the bathrooms too. I'm paying to have that done lol.  Owning a house aint focking cheap. 

We got one on the next block. About 10 of them live in this house. Some HUDD low income situation. They had some massive party when they moved in then fast forward. Several years later the roof is covered in leaves, yard not cut in months, broken cars in the yard. HOA puts signs on the door but they do not care and they are not going anywhere.

4 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

We got one on the next block. About 10 of them live in this house. Some HUDD low income situation. They had some massive party when they moved in then fast forward. Several years later the roof is covered in leaves, yard not cut in months, broken cars in the yard. HOA puts signs on the door but they do not care and they are not going anywhere.

Gutted my massive mesquite tree in the front yard. It was getting a bit HEAVY. I had quotes for 2k to do it. JFC. Bought a pole saw and had it done and to the dump in 2 days. Tons of firewood to boot. WINNING 

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

New Yorkers are getting exactly what they deserve.

At the hands of invaders. We were fine until Brooklyn got cleared out of street crime and all the urban pioneers moved in and bought lofts. 

32 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

New Yorkers are getting exactly what they deserve.

yep! They voted scum like this in the office they deserve every ounce of misery he delivers upon them.

my question is how can we stop the Exodus and force people to stay in the mess they helped create?