Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Interesting observation.

I've noticed a pattern over the last few years. Probably was going on much longer.

Every time I see a white girl and a black guy together and getting into a car, it's always the white girl with the keys and who gets in behind the wheel and does the driving. 

Hmmm...🤔

It is very common. The white chick probably has a good entry level job, maybe a nursing degree or dental tech. They are fascinated with the black culture, music. This normally does not last however once they realize the guy is a loser and only good for one thing which is banging them into the headboard. Once finances come into play the white chick wakes up.

26 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It is very common. The white chick probably has a good entry level job, maybe a nursing degree or dental tech. They are fascinated with the black culture, music. This normally does not last however once they realize the guy is a loser and only good for one thing which is banging them into the headboard. Once finances come into play the white chick wakes up.

Yep, it's mostly young white chicks. Most of which are what most white guys think of as over the weight limit for their liking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

They usually wake up when the brother pops a baby into them, but it's too late at that point.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

They usually wake up when the brother pops a baby into them, but it's too late at that point.

It's definitely a thing. I have a niece and pretty sure this will happen to her. Smart, could have got into an IVY school but turned it down. She is obese. Her mom told me she still has not kissed a boy. One loser is going to show interest in her and she will lose it. She will be driving around this POS in her 4 door new jeep anyday now.

46 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

My sister is that white chick. I think she likes having the financial power and being needed. I hate it.

5 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It's definitely a thing. I have a niece and pretty sure this will happen to her. Smart, could have got into an IVY school but turned it down. She is obese. Her mom told me she still has not kissed a boy. One loser is going to show interest in her and she will lose it. She will be driving around this POS in her 4 door new jeep anyday now.

So sad.