Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Who to flex in ppr this week

Would you guys flex TY hilton or Kenyan Drake in ppr this week? Both look to have decent matchups and both somewhat woke up last week. Thanks. 

Drake. He has a plum matchup in what could be a high-scoring game against the Cowboys.

This feels like a get right and get back to running the ball game for the Colts. Could see J Taylor having a big day. Rivers was woeful last week, and Burrow struggled against the Ravens and now comes up against another great defense. Colts may have little reason to throw the ball, and they could have Rivers in ultimate game manager mode.

• Thanks 1

Drake. 

19 hours ago, AxeElf said:

In PPR, you always flex a WR over a comparable RB.

I'm beginning to think you and Weepaws are just suggesting the opposite players every week. Do you guys have a hidden agenda going on? lol

The best option here is Drake. And ElfMan knows it.

Axe is right in that you should flex a WR over a comparable RB in PPR.

I personally think in this situation they aren’t comparable. Drake has been getting around 15 carries at least a week, whereas Hilton has been boom or bust. Add to the fact I think they take it out of Rivers’ hands this week and for me it’s a Drake game. 

If Hilton was a WR 2 I’d start him but he’s a borderline WR3 and I just can’t trust Rivers.

4 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Do you guys have a hidden agenda going on?

My agenda has always been the same; to provide the information the ordinary FF player needs to win like they were Axe Elf themselves.  Sometimes this involves correcting nonsense posted by others (of which weepaws is one of the strongest and most active proponents).