Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

You can also set up matches against bots. You can practice against them and it doesn't count toward any of your stats. That's a good way to learn the maps without constantly getting killed. 

Or you just man up and jump into the fray :banana:

Either way, it's all good in the hood, wood. 

4 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Or you just man up and jump into the fray :banana:

Either way, it's all good in the hood, wood. 

:pointstosky:  :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I’m gonna hop on later tonight after wife goes to bed to start getting used to it. Should be good to go by Saturday 

Gomer. 

Didn’t realize you had to be level 4 to unlock create a class. Gonna take me a minute to get it running with these basic ass weapons. What kind of class set up you guys running with? That way I can figure out what I need to be working towards

Im liking the xm4 with the few upgrades I have...working the MP5 as well.  I see alot of Ak47u from the vantage of kill cam after I die lol

16 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Im liking the xm4 with the few upgrades I have...working the MP5 as well.  I see alot of Ak47u from the vantage of kill cam after I die lol

Was using the M16 to level up. Liked the scope on it and the 3 round burst. But regular TDM sucks cause I can hit them twice with the 3 round burst and still get killed. Finally made it to lvl 4 so I can  customize. 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Didn’t realize you had to be level 4 to unlock create a class. Gonna take me a minute to get it running with these basic ass weapons. What kind of class set up you guys running with? That way I can figure out what I need to be working towards

My Krig 6 loadout that has helped me to a 1.78 k/d ratio so far 

Optic: Axial Arms 3X
Muzzle : Agency Suppressor
Barrel: 19.7" Takedown
Underbarrel : Infiltrator grip
Magazine : Salvo 50 round fast mag

For the Wildcard I use "Perk Greed"

Perk 1 - Engineer and Flack Jacket
Perk 2 - Scavanger and Assasin
Perk 3 - Ghost and Cold Blooded

Krig 6 is my best too,  but I maxed it out, I hate using a maxed gun

Started using the MP5 since it’s the first gun you can unlock but it’s pretty dam solid. K/D ratio was 2.0 with it first 2 games. Might stick with that for a while 

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Just curious. Why do you hate using a maxed gun? 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Just curious. Why do you hate using a maxed gun? 

Get no weapon XP and I feel like I am not building on anything

I have 3 maxed weapons and AK47u is next

53 minutes ago, edjr said:

Get no weapon XP and I feel like I am not building on anything

I have 3 maxed weapons and AK47u is next

Ooh gotcha. I always just tried to get my k/d up after maxing out or try to get a certain camo for that gun :dunno: 

I'm getting close to maxing out the Krig and after that might go to sniping for awhile on certain maps. Playing with my friends tonight and will see if SUX is on this weekend and join him for a few games. Ps. I'm not a quick scoper when I snipe and hate that crap.

My kd is terribad..dont even worry about it...but it hurts when Im called trash by a 10yr old

7 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

My kd is terribad..dont even worry about it...but it hurts when Im called trash by a 10yr old

:lol:

Don't worry about your k/d. Play objective based games like Dom and play the objective. Ed will tell you, he's prolly seen me run at the same flag and get shot down 3 times in a row. 

If you want to focus solely on K/D, stick with TDM, KC. 

If you want to sneak and peek, go with Search.

Anytime you see me on, feel free to join me or send an invite. I'd be happy to give you some pointers if you want. 

21 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Don't worry about your k/d. Play objective based games like Dom and play the objective. Ed will tell you, he's prolly seen me run at the same flag and get shot down 3 times in a row. 

Anytime you see me on, feel free to join me or send an invite. I'd be happy to give you some pointers if you want. 

My ps4 handle is skooled_you_66

Hit me up...i usually play domination or tdm

21 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

My ps4 handle is skooled_you_66

Hit me up...i usually play domination or tdm

Yeah, we're frineds. I'll send you an invite next time I see you on. Although, it might be better for me to join you. If you host the matchmaking will be different than if I host. 

9 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Same here. That's why I love playing with diablo. We do well on objective based games and not so much on TDM.  My k/d is 1.4, and I still run for the objectives every chance I get.  We won a Hardpoint yesterday 255 to 37

• Like 1

Here is a good one from yesterday, I did while "working from home"

https://i.postimg.cc/hGP4y1FH/2020-12-31-08-32-36-My-Call-of-Duty-Recent-Matches.png

I even had a play of the match 

All and all, I am completely average at the game. I would say I am 5 out of 10, good players completely pwn me

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Been having problems getting killed every time I reload or switch guns 😭

Don't use Heavy Machine Gun :)

Just now, edjr said:

Don't use Heavy Machine Gun :)

Lol I don’t. It’s literally that split second I start reloading someone comes around a corner. Like they sense it :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Seems like in this game there’s a lot of campers and guys who camp and snip as well 😒

Depending on the map/game type, it is good to camp.  Not my favorite, but I will do it if it makes sense

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

Depending on the map/game type, it is good to camp.  Not my favorite, but I will do it if it makes sense

On some maps it’s fine but I ran into 3 different lobbies with almost the entire team camped out either behind corners or just at the back of the map and letting people come to them. Started lobbing grenades and firing the rocket launcher which pissed them off because “only noobs use those”. I’m like “bruh...you literally camping and not moving. That’s a total moon move 🤦🏻‍♂️“ 

But the one with the airplane? Holy focking sh1t camp city 

21 hours ago, edjr said:

I maxed Milano and started Krig 6 last night- got the gun To 16/17 In one sitting. 

Also I wish there was a way to rule out certain maps with certain game types. I hate the big maps on FFA with like 8 players and all this open area is a waste. 

I remember why I like Hardcore so much now. Doesn’t take 10 focking shots to kill them like Core

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Been having problems getting killed every time I reload or switch guns 😭

The reload button is a suicide button. Happens all the time. 

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The reload button is a suicide button. Happens all the time. 

Swear it is :lol: never fails. As soon as I reload someone comes around a corner. 

• Haha 1

Just stumbled on this thing called a Groza.  :wub:

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Just stumbled on this thing called a Groza.  :wub:

Buddy was telling me about that. Said it’s easily the best assault rifle in the game 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Buddy was telling me about that. Said it’s easily the best assault rifle in the game 

Unlike Ed, I get attached to certain guns. I tend to go back to them in certain situations. I gave this one a shot in Dom on Holiday Noob Town. 

Me likey. I'm looking forward to adding furniture. 

14 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Unlike Ed, I get attached to certain guns. I tend to go back to them in certain situations. I gave this one a shot in Dom on Holiday Noob Town. 

Me likey. I'm looking forward to adding furniture. 

Same here. I’ll have different guns I use for certain maps or certain game modes. I’ll have a setup for a sniper, a smg, and an assault rifle. Other slots I’ll have different setups I’m experimenting with. Want to see how the shotgun works in Cold War 

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Same here. I’ll have different guns I use for certain maps or certain game modes. I’ll have a setup for a sniper, a smg, and an assault rifle. Other slots I’ll have different setups I’m experimenting with. Want to see how the shotgun works in Cold War 

Shottys work well in Hardcore. But then so do pistols. Core, not so much. But they do work better than pistols. They're your best bet as a secondary in Core. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Shottys work well in Hardcore. But then so do pistols. Core, not so much. But they do work better than pistols. They're your best bet as a secondary in Core. 

BOP2 I used to run the shotty all the time and would rack up the kills. Was curious to see how it did in Cold War. On Core I do ok but do MUCH better on hardcore. Was gettin pissed cause I’d hit guys 4-5 times on core and they wouldn’t die. Plus there was a ton of campers on core. Hardcore seemed a little better but I was back in the zone on hardcore 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

BOP2 I used to run the shotty all the time and would rack up the kills. Was curious to see how it did in Cold War. On Core I do ok but do MUCH better on hardcore. Was gettin pissed cause I’d hit guys 4-5 times on core and they wouldn’t die. Plus there was a ton of campers on core. Hardcore seemed a little better but I was back in the zone on hardcore 

Shottys are always good for CQB in HC. Sometimes they're a OSK in Core. 

The GC plays Core, so if you plan on joining the party, be ready to dump mags into er'body you shoot. 

If you wanna do HC, hit me up. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Shottys are always good for CQB in HC. Sometimes they're a OSK in Core. 

The GC plays Core, so if you plan on joining the party, be ready to dump mags into er'body you shoot. 

If you wanna do HC, hit me up. 

Ah hell. Well I’ll use hardcore to level up and core to just fock up dudes :lol: