Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War

Recommended Posts

Just now, 5-Points said:

Yeah, learning it from scratch on the new system prolly woulda been better. 

and I am so good on the ps4 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, edjr said:

and I am so good on the ps4 🙄

:D

I've seen your name at the top of the scoreboard plenty of times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

@5-Points I see your invites but I’m messing around in FFA testing different load outs. Sorry 

I got ya. Me and Cloaca are on. Just thought we could make it a 3some. :wub:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I got ya. Me and Cloaca are on. Just thought we could make it a 3some. :wub:

 

Just didn’t want to look like a d-bag (even tho I am). LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Just didn’t want to look like a d-bag (even tho I am). LOL. 

All good bro. Just don't think you need to avoid me/us because you don't think you're good enough. None of us give a sh!t about that.  

:cheers: 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had my playoff FF draft tonight and not a single player is playing tomorrow...I'll be on and off

Also, I love playing with you homos. :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey when y’all gettin on tonight? I plan on hopping on pretty soon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Hey when y’all gettin on tonight? I plan on hopping on pretty soon 

Psssst. There is NFL playoffs on the TV. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Psssst. There is NFL playoffs on the TV. 

Got two TVs lol. Finishing up this game before hopping on. Of course, I’m sure others probably won’t be able to do that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Got two TVs lol. Finishing up this game before hopping on. Of course, I’m sure others probably won’t be able to do that 

WOW Dr Gomer has 2 TVs. All of us regular folk can’t play COD and watch football on tablet ?? Choose to watch football THEN we play games. Man up kid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

WOW Dr Gomer has 2 TVs. All of us regular folk can’t play COD and watch football on tablet ?? Choose to watch football THEN we play games. Man up kid. 

Can’t even play cause my wife took over that tv 😑 At least I have the game on :dunno: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Can’t even play cause my wife took over that tv 😑 At least I have the game on :dunno: 

A real man would tell the wife to fork off and go in the kitchen where she belongs and bring you a beer every 20 minutes while you shoot up 15 year old kids (and Sux) - see you after the game !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 10:31 AM, edjr said:

Who dis? new computer

Newbie looking for opinions.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haven't played in like a week. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll be on for a little bit if anyone wants to run a few games 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am on now. I was playing gunfight or something then got a work call

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2021 at 5:52 PM, edjr said:

I am on now. I was playing gunfight or something then got a work call

What is your PSN name? I think I have you added but I’m not sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

What is your PSN name? I think I have you added but I’m not sure 

It is

Corky_from_ that_ABC_Show

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a meeting from 1-3 PM tomorrow. Should be able to jump on after that. Let me know if any of you are gonna be around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm dun :*(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what loadouts do you guys run with?  I've been loving the M16.  Almost unlocked all the attachments.  I like the scope that goes 2x-4x.  Generally play back to support the team.  I pair this with a shotgun for close combat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

So what loadouts do you guys run with?  I've been loving the M16.  Almost unlocked all the attachments.  I like the scope that goes 2x-4x.  Generally play back to support the team.  I pair this with a shotgun for close combat.

Certain maps I use the krig 6 with the 4x scope. Other maps I’ll use MP5 for more run and gun style. Although, I just started trying to level up the ak-74u. Going to give it a try and see if I like it for run and gun 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now I’m Krig6 with 

Susat 

Agency

19.7

SOF (unlocked others but stayed here)

SFOD

Salvo50

Serpent

SAS Combat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mike Isles said:

Right now I’m Krig6 with 

Susat 

Agency

19.7

SOF (unlocked others but stayed here)

SFOD

Salvo50

Serpent

SAS Combat

Weapon level 51

Maxed out Milano

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zombies is free all week if anyone wants to try that out with me today 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2021 at 2:07 AM, BeenHereBefore said:

Wold love to get a Search & Destroy team together with mics. Of course that would leave Suxs out lol.

I don’t use a mic either 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×