Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Josh Jacobs Week 14

35 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Are Devontae Booker owners sitting on a gold mine?

Maybe, but at 3-9, it probly won't help them at this point.

Well I'm 8 and 4, and high point scorer in my 12 team league. I added Booker as a speculative play two weeks ago for just this possibility. Glad I did with Kamara and Hunt kind of slowing down lately.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, loonecho said:

Well I'm 8 and 4, and high point scorer in my 12 team league. I added Booker as a speculative play two weeks ago for just this possibility. Glad I did with Kamara and Hunt kind of slowing down lately.

So you're going to start him in place of 1 of those 2 ?

I actually added him a couple weeks ago in my dynasty league after he did well in a few spots with decent carries.  I'll be starting him over his teammate Nelson Agholor.  9-3, but probably should be about 7-5.

I've been lucky this year with runningbacks. 

1. Drafted James Robinson back in May just because I liked the cut of his jib.  Then they trade Fournette, lose Ryquel and Devine, and I have an RB1 all of the sudden.
  2. Miles Sanders got dinged up right at the same time Aaron Jones did while James Robinson was on bye, and I happen to have Jamal Williams on my team all the way back from when he was a rookie because he's useful as a desperation play most weeks.
  3. Now Booker falls into my lap right after I lose CeeDee and Emmanuel Sanders to their qbs getting hurt.

In my flex spot along with those two. I'm hoping he can return RB 2 or better production to help compensate for their under-production. Of course I may also have Gaskin available off IR. Which will cause me to have to consider my options.

I think that Booker has higher upside this week, as the Raider's starter, against the Jets, than Hunt has with Chubb running so well and playing the Titans.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

I actually added him a couple weeks ago in my dynasty league after he did well in a few spots with decent carries.  I'll be starting him over his teammate Nelson Agholor.  9-3, but probably should be about 7-5.

I've been lucky this year with runningbacks. 

1. Drafted James Robinson back in May just because I liked the cut of his jib.  Then they trade Fournette, lose Ryquel and Devine, and I have an RB1 all of the sudden.
  2. Miles Sanders got dinged up right at the same time Aaron Jones did while James Robinson was on bye, and I happen to have Jamal Williams on my team all the way back from when he was a rookie because he's useful as a desperation play most weeks.
  3. Now Booker falls into my lap right after I lose CeeDee and Emmanuel Sanders to their qbs getting hurt.

Luck is what ff is all about.  

2 hours ago, loonecho said:

I think that Booker has higher upside this week, as the Raider's starter, against the Jets, than Hunt has with Chubb running so well and playing the Titans.

Ppr? 

On 12/4/2020 at 3:50 PM, easilyscan said:

More like a silver mine imo :)

Or a copper mine 😆😆