Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

hmm, so according to Rusty, Senators are now in charge of states

learn something new everyday

Chuck Schumer should have saved New York

Where did I say senators are in charge of states?

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You think Ted should be doing something in Texas

That's quite a stretch saying that I think senators are in charge of states just because I think Ted should be doing something other then sunning his man b00bs in Cancun while millions of people in the state he respresents are suffering without power, water and food as they shiver in sub-freezing temperatures for days on end. 

But this kind of facts distortion doesn't surprise me coming from someone like you and the delusional far righties whose brains are controlled by ultraconservative infotainers such as Fatwaggon Limbaugh.

Rusty's mad because Ted Cruz was on vacation while texas gets a dusting of snow he can't do anything about. Meanwhile the President* had to cancel all appointments after 8am because reasons :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

That's quite a stretch saying that I think senators are in charge of states just because I think Ted should be doing something other then sunning his man b00bs in Cancun while millions of people in the state he respresents are suffering without power, water and food as they shiver in sub-freezing temperatures for days on end. 

But this kind of facts distortion doesn't surprise me coming from someone like you and the delusional far righties whose brains are controlled by ultraconservative infotainers such as Fatwaggon Limbaugh.

You are unhinged 

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Rusty's mad because Ted Cruz was on vacation while texas gets a dusting of snow he can't do anything about. Meanwhile the President* had to cancel all appointments after 8am because reasons :lol:

I can't wait to see you yooping and yollering with anger when Beto or some other Democrat comes along and cleans Cruz's clock in 2022 and makes the Senate even more Democratic.

:banana:

https://ibb.co/jHy92D1

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Can't make that stuff up. Leftists have given up caring about showing off their ignorance and their hatred. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Rusty's actually wrong.  Ted Cruz accompanied his children and then came right back.  But hey, Rusty is really just trolling anyways so being accurate isn't something he's concerned about.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Can't make that stuff up. Leftists have given up caring about showing off their ignorance and their hatred. :dunno:

Your BDS is showing like a fat lady's panty lines in polyester pants.

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I can't wait to see you yooping and yollering with anger when Beto or some other Democrat comes along and cleans Cruz's clock in 2022 and makes the Senate even more Democratic.

:banana:

https://ibb.co/jHy92D1

I'm already on record saying texas will turn blue within the next 10 years. Thanks to dummies like you, the people fleeing Commiefornia, and Biden granting citizenship to all the illegals. 

I can't wait to see you crying as your state turns into East California.

Why are my taxes so high and crime out of control? I just don't understand. You should apologize to your children, focking boomer.

How can a person like Cucksty talk so much about politics and know so little about the subject? Laugh at him. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Rusty's actually wrong.  Ted Cruz accompanied his children and then came right back.  But hey, Rusty is really just trolling anyways so being accurate isn't something he's concerned about.

Yes, he went to Cancun, and he sure did have a lot of luggage for a short trip! 

Also, his wife would be perfectly capable of taking the kids to Cancun. Surely she's not so helpless that Ted needs to spend the money and take time away from a statewide catastrophe to make sure she and the kids got there. I'm sure she's a big girl and can handle it.

And then there is this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/us/politics/ted-cruz-storm-cancun.html

Photos of Mr. Cruz and his wife, Heidi, boarding the flight ricocheted quickly across social media and left both his political allies and rivals aghast at a tropical trip as a disaster unfolded at home. The blowback only intensified after Mr. Cruz, a Republican, released a statement saying he had flown to Mexico “to be a good dad” and accompany his daughters and their friends; he noted he was flying back Thursday afternoon, though he did not disclose how long he had originally intended to stay.

Text messages sent from Ms. Cruz to friends and Houston neighbors on Wednesday revealed a hastily planned trip. Their house was “FREEZING,” as Ms. Cruz put it — and she proposed a Sunday return. Ms. Cruz invited others to join them at the Ritz-Carlton in Cancún, where they had stayed “many times,” noting the room price this week ($309 per night) and its good security. The text messages were provided to The New York Times and confirmed by a second person on the thread, who declined to be identified because of the private nature of the texts.

For more than 12 hours after the airport departure photos first emerged, Mr. Cruz’s office declined to comment on his whereabouts. The Houston police confirmed that the senator’s office had sought their assistance for his airport trip on Wednesday, and eventually Mr. Cruz was spotted wheeling his suitcase in Mexico on Thursday as he returned to the state he represents in the Senate.

🤣

This Psaki twat is terrible. Can’t answer simple questions. An administration in disarray. This is not going very well. 

19 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

If being unhinged is wrong, I don't want to be hinged, my precious petunia.

:wub:

You’re a troll

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

You’re a troll

Troll ✔️

Unhinged✔️

Nuts✔️

Out of control✔️

I think you're just some bot with no creativity and a limited vocabulary.

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Troll ✔️

Unhinged✔️

Nuts✔️

Out of control✔️

I think you're just some bot with no creativity and a limited vocabulary.

Don’t forget unoriginal and dull. 

If this were a Democrap senator, y'all would be all over his arse and not defending him. You're only defending him because he's a Republitard.

Heidi Cruz is plenty capable of taking their daughters, ages 10 and 12, on a 2.5-hour flight from Houstor to Cancun. 

The trip was hastily planned (obviously due to the cold) and supposed to last until Sunday, according to her own texts.

They sought assistance from Houston police at a time when their city is experiencing a natural disaster that some elected officials say is worse than any hurricane they have faced.

His whole excuse of wanting "to be a good dad" is total baloney. 

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

If this were a Democrap senator, y'all would be all over his arse and not defending him. You're only defending him because he's a Republitard.

Heidi Cruz is plenty capable of taking their daughters, ages 10 and 12, on a 2.5-hour flight from Houstor to Cancun. 

The trip was hastily planned (obviously due to the cold) and supposed to last until Sunday, according to her own texts.

They sought assistance from Houston police at a time when their city is experiencing a natural disaster that some elected officials say is worse than any hurricane they have faced.

His whole excuse of wanting "to be a good dad" is total baloney. 

When Florida gets hits by hurricane after hurricane nobody says "WHERE ARE THE SENATORS!!!"

Talk about a clown...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

When Florida gets hits by hurricane after hurricane nobody says "WHERE ARE THE SENATORS!!!"

Talk about a clown...

You know what senators are supposed to do when a disaster hits their states?

They're supposed to go to bat for their state, lobbying for federal help.

Let's dig into the ignorant, moronic thing you said about senators and hurricanes, shall we?

Here's the critical role U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texor, played before and after Hurricane Rita in 2005.

https://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/Former-Sen-Hutchison-was-key-before-after-Rita-6508337.php

"Boy, Jefferson County, they were just stunned," former U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison recalled nearly 10 years after she toured the site of Hurricane Rita's devastation and witnessed losses that locals said would have been greater without her assistance.

Rita twisted toward Jefferson County near the end of its meandering Gulf of Mexico tour. The storm's approach sent local officials who hadn't before grappled with a storm of this magnitude scrambling. They were running out of time, and Hutchison, credited now with saving lives before the storm and easing the daunting rebuild that loomed afterward, was one of the few remaining lifelines.

As for U.S. Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texor, here's a Rusty story for you:

During the day after Rita walloped the Buttmont area, the reporters were all out in the field gathering news, and I'd have nothing to do, get bored and wander over the the nearby command center in the Entergy building.

I'd go over there and see if I could dig up something to report. A story I got out of the county judge losing his sh!t and threatening to send the sheriff's office out to seize FEMA generators made the state Associated Press wire.

I was there when Sen. Hutchison stopped by and when Gov. Rick Perry swooped in and stupidly called the storm "a glancing blow." I might have been the one to report the latter, but I don't remember. I just remember standing there when he said it.

One day, I wandered over to the command center, and some dude in a suit comes bursting into the room. He looks around, sees me wearing media credentials and says, "COME WITH ME IMMEDIATELY!!" I was wearing shorts, T-shirt and ballcap, had a beard going and prolly smelled like a homeless person's arse because there was no running water and I hadn't showered in days.

I followed him as he flew down the stairs, and we emerged outside to find Cornyn standing there all by himself.

Apparently the media hadn't been properly alerted to his arrival, so his communications guy was freaked the fock out because no one was there to greet the senator.

I started asking him questions and filling him in on things, and my cell phone rings.

RING! RING!

Cornyn: Do you need to answer that?

Rusty: Let me see. (Sees that it's a call from his sister in Houstor. 36D)

Rusty: (Laughing) Heh, it's my sister.

Cornyn: Well put her on!

Rusty: OK! 

Rusty: Hello?

Sister: Whatcha doing? You guys OK?

Rusty: I'm talking to Sen. John Cornyn.

Sister: NO YOU'RE NOT!

Rusty: Yes I am!

Rusty hands phone to John Cornyn.

Cornyn: Hello?

Sister: Who is this?

Cornyn: Sen. John Cornyn.

Sister: OMG, seriously?

Cornyn hands phone back to Rusty.

Rusty: LOL, I gotta go!

Sister: OK, bye!

I ask him a few more questions, and then a TV guy shows up without a reporter.

TV Guy: Dude, will you ask him some questions while I film?

Rusty: Sure!

So I got an exclusive interview with John Cornyn for the newspaper as well as a television station.

So what did Cornyn turn around and do months later?

He went to focking bat for the storm-ravaged area, which didn't get the usual publicity because the storm was in Katrina's shadow and our stupid-ass governor called it a "glancing blow."

So, my Yooper friend, if you want to pop off about senators and natural disasters, you best not bring a slingshot to a nuclear-bomb fight when it comes to arguing with me about these sorts of matters.

Cornyn and Hutchison stepped up and did what senators are supposed to do.

Eat a bag of smelt!

:bandana:

Bidens FEMA sent a whole 60 generators to Texas. Days after the power issues emerged. What a mess. Trump would have been doing airlifts of anything they needed. Bidens Katrina. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bidens FEMA sent a whole 60 generators to Texas. Days after the power issues emerged. What a mess. Trump would have been doing airlifts of anything they needed. Bidens Katrina. 

Yeah, he did a fabulous job chunking some paper towels at the Puerto Ricans. 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yep. Think about it. Trump pushes to deliver a vaccine in world record time, and the democrats come into office and haven't planned on how to distribute it. They had more important things on their minds to impeach a guy that is not even in office. Oh, and they took care of that in record time. creepy joe even denies the vaccine even existed prior to him taking office. kameltoe stated they have to start all over even though the vaccines were being distributed at a rate the democrats said needed to be the goal. 

joey and kameltoe kept saying "we need to follow the science" for the past year, yet when they get in office and all the scientists say it's safe for kids to go back to school, kameltoe talks in circles not even knowing what the fock is drooling out of yapper about things that don't make any sense. creepy joe wants a plan for kids to back to school at some point in history one day a week.

Seems the whole 'follow the science" was just another political ploy by the democrats until they got the votes they wanted.

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Why hasn't twitter flagged anything creepy joe says as fake? Gee, I wonder why.

A reporter finally asks a legit question. Why did Biden sell our power grid to China?

Circle Back girl has to circle back. She can't answer any real questions. This administration is a huge focking joke.

https://streamable.com/9wx1ti

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

A reporter finally asks a legit question. Why did Biden sell our power grid to China?

Circle Back girl has to circle back. She can't answer any real questions. This administration is a huge focking joke.

It's a good sign to see someone ask a real question. Reporters that want to keep or start a name for themselves normally take the hard hitting route. I'm sure there will be more and more as time goes on. They went stupid overboard against Trump, but that was what the libs cried out for. People will be getting sick of softball questions all the time as they see joey and kameltoe flailing around like they are early on. Do they even remember what they ran on? Does anyone even know what they ran on other than hatred for Trump standing up to the political disaster that exists is Washington?

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Haha far right. Good one. You have to be the dumbest person ever here and that’s a bored that has included Shotard and Newbie

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's a good sign to see someone ask a real question. Reporters that want to keep or start a name for themselves normally take the hard hitting route. I'm sure there will be more and more as time goes on. They went stupid overboard against Trump, but that was what the libs cried out for. People will be getting sick of softball questions all the time as they see joey and kameltoe flailing around like they are early on. Do they even remember what they ran on? Does anyone even know what they ran on other than hatred for Trump standing up to the political disaster that exists is Washington?

Doubt X

They ask a question and their outlet will pull them real quick. These cuck reporters will actually believe they were the ones who did something wrong. I'm not sure where this reporter is from but if it's one of the propaganda outlets I'm sure she'll get a correction call from her editor. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Haha far right. Good one. You have to be the dumbest person ever here and that’s a bored that has included Shotard and Newbie

Loser complaining about a senator in the thread dedicated to his president.

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

This b!tch wishes she was Sarah H-S.

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Loser complaining about a senator in the thread dedicated to his president.

You got pwned, Yooper. Take your marbles and go home, son. 

Trump-  China is committing genocide 

Biden- China has different cultural norms

We’re focked. Nice work libtards  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump-  China is committing genocide 

Biden- China has different cultural norms

We’re focked. Nice work libtards  

Go to bed, son.

Ted Cruz is a much better father than Joe Biden. Biden would have just told his kid to smoke some crack and shut up.