Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

My grass is getting really high

Weird and it's been growing since the middle of March when it was still cold out. I never seen that happen before and got to get the weed whacker out in the next day or two.

Damn. Not sure how big your yard is, but I’d recommend a lawn mower over a weed wacker.

After 4 60+ degree days and sun, my lawn is about ready to be mowed.  I’m not looking forward to it.

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Damn. Not sure how big your yard is, but I’d recommend a lawn mower over a weed wacker.

After 4 60+ degree days and sun, my lawn is about ready to be mowed.  I’m not looking forward to it.

Yards no that big and only half is grass cause other part is just dirt. The whacker is all I need and it's only a 20 volt B&D. Yea crazy how it is growing so fast cause of a few 60 degree days here and there.

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yards no that big and only half is grass cause other part is just dirt. The whacker is all I need and it's only a 20 volt B&D. Yea crazy how it is growing so fast cause of a few 60 degree days here and there.

Easy maintenance sounds kinda nice. We bought our house about a year ago. 3 acres with a ton of trees. I had the guy who did most of the landscaping for the previous owner stop out tonight for a quote to edge around all of the tree beds and mulch everything. He said 3 semis worth of mulch and about 3 weeks worth of work. Lot of money for not much benefit.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Easy maintenance sounds kinda nice. We bought our house about a year ago. 3 acres with a ton of trees. I had the guy who did most of the landscaping for the previous owner stop out tonight for a quote to edge around all of the tree beds and mulch everything. He said 3 semis worth of mulch and about 3 weeks worth of work. Lot of money for not much benefit.

Wow I get it and landscaping can be pricey and had to have two trees removed last year. They was getting around 50 feet tall and reason half my yard is dirt. They was blocking the sun in half my yard. It is cool it only takes me 10 minutes now with the WW.

Can of gas and a match. 

10 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm looking forward to outdoor movie night again in my yard soon.

You should go outside and wait for the Great Pumpkin!!!

Just now, Utilit99 said:

It's worth it. 

I bet. Speaking of that maybe I'll just stay here and drink like Merle and place a bet for tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Thanks for the tip and who does Pedro play for ?

The Expos back in 1994.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Oh aren't there any new Pedro's now ?

Aren't they all called Pedro? I'm not sure.

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i went out to cut the grass but then i got high
DAAAA da da dadada

Try doing it around midnight when you are high.