Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Lamb of God recommendations?

I'll be seeing Megadeth next month. Lamb of God is co-headliner but I've never listened to them before. 

Does anyone have recommendations on where to start with their discography?   Aside from the typical "they suck / none" responses of course.

Thx and kisses. ❤️

You know, either a nice horseradish sauce or the more traditional mint jelly actually goes really good with the Lamb of God.

Just make sure it's not too gamey. Then you'll know you got the goat of God.

My 3rd wife used to listed to LOG. It gave me a headache, so I'm not sure what direction to point you in. 

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Download Spotify app.

There is a “This is Lamb of God” playlist. It's free (With ads)

Yeah, I have Spotify Premium.  Was listening to that playlist earlier today. Decent enough band, so shouldn't be too bad to sit through while waiting for Megadeth.  Hopefully they're a good act when it comes to live shows. 

I also need to check out the opening acts Trivium and Hatebreed a bit. 

I’m going to the same show next month. Seen LOG a few times before. As much as I love Megadeth, LOG will probably put on the better show. Randy still sounds good and goes pretty ham on stage. Dave is 60 and a year removed from throat cancer. He sounded pretty rough when I saw them a decade ago, so I don’t imagine it being any better. It’s more for the nostalgia at this point.

My favorite LOG tunes are Redneck, Walk With me in Hell, 512 and The Faded Line.

have fun man! :headbanger:

6 minutes ago, mobb_deep said:

I’m going to the same show next month. Seen LOG a few times before. As much as I love Megadeth, LOG will probably put on the better show. Randy still sounds good and goes pretty ham on stage. Dave is 60 and a year removed from throat cancer. He sounded pretty rough when I saw them a decade ago, so I don’t imagine it being any better. It’s more for the nostalgia at this point.

My favorite LOG tunes are Redneck, Walk With me in Hell, 512 and The Faded Line.

have fun man! :headbanger:

mobb_deep is back and alive!@#!

:headbanger:

• Like 1