cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

Started out nice yesterday and then the shitstorm started. Lets get back to winning today. 

Cleveland at Houston

David Njoku o 50.5 receiving

Elijah Moore o 36.5 r+r

Joe Flacco o 250.5 passing

Detroit at Minnesota

Josh Reynolds u 19.5 receiving

Justin Jefferson o 81.5 receiving

TJ Hockenson o 52.5 receiving

Sam LaPorta o 47.5 receiving

Arizona at Chicago

James Conner u 64.5 r+r

Trey McBride o 6.5 receptions

Dallas at Chicago 

Raheem Mostert o 57.5 rushing

Dak Prescott o 36.5 pass att

I have a question since I been getting more into player prop bets and parlay them.  Do you think when there is to much money on a certain player they sit out on purpose or are told too ? Or not used when they get close to going over their stats prop ? I missed out on a 5 leg player prop cause I need 70.5 yards from Hubbard rushing and he had like 40 some early and a TD, after he scored the TD he didn't have another carry and didn't see anywhere he was hurt after scoring the TD.

Missed out on a 4 leg after Mostert had 46 yards and scores a td in the 3rd quarter then stands around on the sideline the rest of the game and looks fine and wasn't hurt on the last TD run. Only need 11 more yards. Just seems shady and where there is money involved well... Thoughts ?

Anyhow I need to give up the parlays and just bet the players and went 10 for 13 on the players. missed another 4 leg cause I need one more catch out of Metcalf. Oh and I'm picking the players on defense stats mostly like if a defense gives up a lot yards to the run, then I take the rb going against them and etc.

20 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I have a question since I been getting more into player prop bets and parlay them.  Do you think when there is to much money on a certain player they sit out on purpose or are told too ? Or not used when they get close to going over their stats prop ? I missed out on a 5 leg player prop cause I need 70.5 yards from Hubbard rushing and he had like 40 some early and a TD, after he scored the TD he didn't have another carry and didn't see anywhere he was hurt after scoring the TD.

Missed out on a 4 leg after Mostert had 46 yards and scores a td in the 3rd quarter then stands around on the sideline the rest of the game and looks fine and wasn't hurt on the last TD run. Only need 11 more yards. Just seems shady and where there is money involved well... Thoughts ?

Anyhow I need to give up the parlays and just bet the players and went 10 for 13 on the players. missed another 4 leg cause I need one more catch out of Metcalf. Oh and I'm picking the players on defense stats mostly like if a defense gives up a lot yards to the run, then I take the rb going against them and etc.

You know I love you brother, but stop doing parlays. How many have you hit 3 out of 4 and been screwed?  3 out of 4 straight plays equals profit. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

You know I love you brother, but stop doing parlays. How many have you hit 3 out of 4 and been screwed?  3 out of 4 straight plays equals profit. 

Thanks Bro and love ya too and I know if you want to make a consistent profit to stay away from them and specially more than 3 legs. It's towards the end of the season now and just trying for a few home runs on a couple bucks here and there. I swear next season no parlays and just straight game and player bets. Merry Christmas!

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Thanks Bro and love ya too and I know if you want to make a consistent profit to stay away from them and specially more than 3 legs. It's towards the end of the season now and just trying for a few home runs on a couple bucks here and there. I swear next season no parlays and just straight game and player bets. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, brother 

• Like 1

Since FD is offering a same game no sweat parlay on Christmas for any sport.

4 leg $10 for $83.29

Jackson O 215.5 pass yards

Kittle O 3.5 recps

Bateman O 2.5 recps

Flowers O 44.5 rec yards

Oh and you can deposit money in your bank account through at ATM on Christmas.

4 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Giants/Eagles

Tommy DeVitto O 187.5 Pass Yards

Gainwell O  19.5 Rush

War'Dale  Robinson O 3.5 Recps

AJ Brown O 5.5 Recps

Ah 2 for 4 and DeVito getting hurt screwed the Giants ones.

7 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Tulane +11

UNC/WVU u 60

USC +6.5

I was thinking about the USC game and bet Williams will play his best game to look good for the draft.

11 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Tulane +11

UNC/WVU u 60

USC +6.5

Fuuuudge! I tailed this but with Oklahoma in place of Tulane. I just checked and I accidently selected the UNC over. 😡

Double F'ing FUDGE!!! Just checked the scores again. FML

10 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I didn't know Caleb op out and took them, so far so good.

winner winner 

10 hours ago, mattman7168 said:

Fuuuudge! I tailed this but with Oklahoma in place of Tulane. I just checked and I accidently selected the UNC over. 😡

Double F'ing FUDGE!!! Just checked the scores again. FML

I have to be careful of that myself. Different books have different formats and sometimes I'm just pushing buttons. 

SMU -11

Rutgers -2

NC State ML +105

Arizona -2.5

11 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I didn't know Caleb op out and took them, so far so good.

Why on earth would you expect the number 1 pick QB to play in this day and age?  Lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why on earth would you expect the number 1 pick QB to play in this day and age?  Lol

I wasn't thinking much on it and yea of course if I had no brainer that he would. Dude seems like a ahole as well.

47 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Clemson, Notre Dame and Ohio State all seem like locks to me tomorrow. Am I wrong ?

I’m still doing work for tomorrow but I think I’m taking Missouri. This is one of those motivation games. I don’t think this years Buckeye squad wants to be here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

I’m still doing work for tomorrow but I think I’m taking Missouri. This is one of those motivation games. I don’t think this years Buckeye squad wants to be here. 

Cool and you would know more then I do about the team.

Oklahoma is going to be irrelevant in the SEC. Not a wise decision to jump. 

45 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Oklahoma is going to be irrelevant in the SEC. Not a wise decision to jump. 

OK-la-homo

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Clemson -3.5

Notre Dame -5.5 

Cool we are on the same page and took both early late last night.  I finally hit a decent 3 leg parlay last night on TNF, needed one catch from Conklin for over a quarter and turn the game off towards the end and he got it and one more. Had Arizona as well last night. Penn State is also a sure win to me tomorrow and looked really good in their last game.

I put a couple future bets out last week on exact superbowl teams. . I got Browns vs Rams @ +75k and the Browns VS Lions @ 20k.  both 50 buck bets.  Browns vs lions dropped to +12500 and Browns vs Rams dropped to +40k

3 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I put a couple future bets out last week on exact superbowl teams. . I got Browns vs Rams @ +75k and the Browns VS Lions @ 20k.  both 50 buck bets.  Browns vs lions dropped to +12500 and Browns vs Rams dropped to +40k

I don't think the Lions have a good enough D to get there but who knows and Good luck Man on both bets. Are you a Browns fan ?

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I don't think the Lions have a good enough D to get there but who knows and Good luck Man on both bets. Are you a Browns fan ?

I am a lions fan but the browns defense is just absurd and you are right the lions D is really not that good. 

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

I am a lions fan but the browns defense is just absurd and you are right the lions D is really not that good. 

Oh cool and yea Browns D is pretty solid and look good last night. Again good luck too ya that would be some nice cash.

• Like 1