Marvin Mims u 59.5 receiving 

RJ Sneed o 47.5 receiving

RJ Sneed o 3.5 receptions

Gerry Bohanon o 220.5 passing 

Michigan - Penn State 

Sean Clifford u 235.5 passing 

Hassan Haskins u 92.5 rushing 

Noon: 6-4

Drinking hard liquor and pacing the floor for these mid day plays. Ed came in here this week spreading bad joo joo and hoping it doesn’t jinx it

5 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Mid-Day

Miami - Florida State

Charleston Rambo u 90.5 receiving

Charleston Rambo u 6.5 receptions

Jashaun Corbin u 80.5 rushing 

Jaylan Knighton o 84.5 rushing 

Purdue - Ohio State

Jaxon Smith Njigba o 5.5 receptions

Maryland - Michigan State 

Jayden Reed o 77.5 receiving

Rakim Jarrett u 4.5 receptions

Rakim Jarrett u 60.5 receiving

Mid-day: 4-4

College week: 10-8

Rambo focked me on the last play of the game with a 20 yard catch. Fock that guy. 

16 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Late

Texas A&M - Mississippi 

Devone Achane u 107.5 rushing +receiving

Isaiah Spiller u 90.5 rushing 

TCU - Oklahoma State 

Tay Martin u 5.5 receptions

Tay Martin u 67.5 receiving

Chandler Morris u 247.5 passing 

16 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Real Late 

Washington State - Oregon 

Calvin Jackson u 67.5 receiving

Travell Harris u 57.5 receiving 

Jayden de Laura u 247.5 passing 

Travis Dye u 102.5 rushing 

Late and real late: 5-4

College week: 15-12

College Season: 258-157-6 (0.62168675)

Rather disappointing week only winning 0.6 units. 

Weird my site is giving me two over and under for tonight's game, 52.5 & 53.5 and never did that before. Anyways I took Raiders ML and under the 52.5 one.

19 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Weird my site is giving me two over and under for tonight's game, 52.5 & 53.5 and never did that before. Anyways I took Raiders ML and under the 52.5 one.

Is one line showing when you're logged out and the other when you are logged in? If that is the case, it is the classic case of a book that offers "square lines" and "sharp lines,"

If it showed 53.5 when logged out and 52.5 when you log in - congrats, your book as identified you as someone that knows what they are doing. 

Let's try some NFL tonight 

LA Rams - San Francisco 

Cooper Cupp u 95.5 receiving

Darrell Henderson u 19.5 receiving

Tyler Higbee u 40.5 receiving

Matt Stafford u 289.5 passing

Van Jefferson u 4.5 receptions

Jefferson u 4.5 added 

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Is one line showing when you're logged out and the other when you are logged in? If that is the case, it is the classic case of a book that offers "square lines" and "sharp lines,"

If it showed 53.5 when logged out and 52.5 when you log in - congrats, your book as identified you as someone that knows what they are doing. 

They both showed up when I logged in.

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

LA Rams - San Francisco 

I like Cupp and Stafford ones.

13 hours ago, bostonlager said:

LA Rams - San Francisco 

4-1

NFL Season: 142-125-5

CBB

USC -12

Winthrop -6

• Thanks 1

NHL Saves

Tristan Jerry (PIT) u 27

Dustin Tokarski (BUF) u 30.5

Connor Hellebuyck (WPG) u 29.5

James Reimer (SJ) u 29.5 

Frederik Anderson (CAR) o 27

Still not betting the hockey plays. Doing a test run to see how they go

12 hours ago, bostonlager said:

NHL Saves

Tristan Jerry (PIT) u 27

Dustin Tokarski (BUF) u 30.5

Connor Hellebuyck (WPG) u 29.5

James Reimer (SJ) u 29.5 

Frederik Anderson (CAR) o 27 DNP

2-2

NHL Season: 3-2

13 hours ago, bostonlager said:

CBB

USC -12

Winthrop -6

CBB Season: 2-4

Friday Night College

Memphis - Houston 

Nathaniel Dell u 77.5 receiving

Clayton Tune u 249.5 passing 

Seth Henigan o 285.5 passing 

Alton McCaskill u 89.5 rushing 

Calvin Austin u 6 receptions

35 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Friday Night College

Memphis - Houston 

Nathaniel Dell u 77.5 receiving

Clayton Tune u 249.5 passing 

Seth Henigan o 285.5 passing 

Alton McCaskill u 89.5 rushing 

Calvin Austin u 6 receptions

Give me your best straight bet for Bball or football tonite.  I need to win any straight bet (side or o/u) for $400 in free bets from Wynnbet. I'm leaning Alabama -16 or WKU +14.5 or Ohio +12

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Give me your best straight bet for Bball or football tonite.  I need to win any straight bet (side or o/u) for $400 in free bets from Wynnbet. I'm leaning Alabama -16 or WKU +14.5 or Ohio +12

Let me take a look. Give me a few. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Any sport or league

Does it have to be one bet for $400 or can you spread it around?

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Does it have to be one bet for $400 or can you spread it around?

Im just signing up.  If you wager $5 on your first bet after a $20 deposit, they give u $400 in free bets

Im just signing up.  If you wager $5 on your first bet after a $20 deposit, they give u $400 in free bets

So it can be spread out. I will also take a dive into tomorrow and see what kind of list I can come up with. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

So it can be spread out. I will also take a dive into tomorrow and see what kind of list I can come up with. 

Oh yeah, they don't specify what denominations the bets are, just "multiple bets".

@Fireballer

Post above was not clear. I am also looking for tonights games as well as tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

@Fireballer

Post above was not clear. I am also looking for tonights games as well as tomorrow. 

Fine print...you get 4 $100 bets over 72 hours if your $5 bet wins. Has to be -120 or better odds.

Bet $5 Win $400 Promotion

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Promotional Period

• Promotion Start: 12:00 a.m., November 18, 2021.
  • Promotion End: 11:59 p.m., November 10, 2022.

For this promotion, all times referenced are Pacific Time.

For this promotion, all currency referenced is U.S. Dollars. 

Promotion Summary

• This offer is valid only for new WynnBET patrons. 
  • To qualify for this promotion, a new WynnBET patron must:
    • Opt-in to this welcome offer by clicking on “Deposit Now” button within the Direct Communication (i.e., push notifications, SMS, or email) sent to patron by WynnBET or on the Promotional Tile found in the app or on the website; and
    • Deposit a minimum of $20 in their WynnBET account; and  
    • Place $5 or more straight bet on any spread, over-under, or moneyline with odds of -120 or greater (e.g., -100, +150, +2,000) as their first real-money bet. If the bet settles as a win, in addition to the standard cash payout of the bet, the patron will receive a total of $400 in free bets released weekly in increments of $100 within 72 hours of bet settlement and $100 each weekly over the next three weeks. 
    • For example, if a patron places a $100 bet on a +100 moneyline and the bet settles as a win, the bet will pay out $200 as normal ($100 wagered plus $100 in winnings) and patron will receive $400 total in free bets in 4 equal installments. The first installment of $100 will be released within 72 hours after the settlement of the qualifying bet.
  • Any patrons who have made a deposit into their WynnBET account prior to opting into the promotion will not be eligible for this promotion.
  • Qualifying bets must be placed with funds from a user's cash balance.
  • If the qualifying bet is void for any reason, it will not be considered as a qualifying bet. 
  • If the qualifying bet is cashed out, the patron will no longer be eligible to receive the $400 free bet.
  • Qualifying bets are subject to any betting limits. If the qualifying bet settles in a loss, no free bets will be paid out.

How the Free Bet Works and What You Can Use It For

• Free Bets must be used within a specified period ranging from 1 hour to ten (10) days of being credited to a patron’s WynnBET account. The default Free Bet expiration period will be ten (10) days unless otherwise specified in the Direct Communication or Promotional Tile. 
  • Free Bets are subject to the betting limits of any wager.
  • Free Bets may be subject to limitations, such as “single wager required,” “parlays only,” or “pre-game moneyline wager only,” or specific events (e.g., NFL games), as provided for in the Direct Communication or Promotional Tile. 
  • Boosted Parlay wagers are excluded from the Free Bet.
  • Odds Boosts and Parlay Insurance cannot be used in conjunction with Free Bets.
  • The Free Bet cannot be used for in-play/live game sports wagers.
  • Free Bet(s) awarded shall be used for sports wagers only.  
  • The Free Bet is only valid on sporting events offered with odds of -150 or greater.  For example, if the sporting event has odds of -300, the Free Bet may not be used for a wager on that sporting event. If the sporting event has odds of -150 or greater (for example, -100, +120, or +5,000), the Free Bet may be used for the sporting event.
  • Free Bets may not be withdrawn, but winnings from free bets may be immediately withdrawn.  The value of any Free Bet will not be included in any winnings.  In the event patron’s sports wager using the Free Bet results in a win, patron will receive the winnings from the bet excluding the Free Bet amount. For example, a standard $100 free sports bet on +2,000 odds would return $2,000. In the event patron’s sports wager using the Free Bet results in a loss, patron will not receive any amount or credit in return. For example, a standard $100 free sports bet on +2,000 odds would return $0.  Free bets resulting in a push will return $0.
  • Any winnings using the Free Bet will be credited to the patron’s sports account within 72 hours of the wager being settled.
  • Wagers made with Free Bets may not be settled using the “Cash Out” feature
  • Free Bets cannot be redeemed for cash or cashed out at any time.
  • Free Bets may not count towards a qualifying wager for any other promotional offer.
  • Free Bets are not returned if the Free Bet wager becomes void.

Fine print...you get 4 $100 bets over 72 hours if your $5 bet wins. Has to be -120 or better odds.

Bet $5 Win $400 Promotion

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Promotional Period

• Promotion Start: 12:00 a.m., November 18, 2021.
  • Promotion End: 11:59 p.m., November 10, 2022.

For this promotion, all times referenced are Pacific Time.

For this promotion, all currency referenced is U.S. Dollars. 

Promotion Summary

• This offer is valid only for new WynnBET patrons. 
  • To qualify for this promotion, a new WynnBET patron must:
    • Opt-in to this welcome offer by clicking on “Deposit Now” button within the Direct Communication (i.e., push notifications, SMS, or email) sent to patron by WynnBET or on the Promotional Tile found in the app or on the website; and
    • Deposit a minimum of $20 in their WynnBET account; and  
    • Place $5 or more straight bet on any spread, over-under, or moneyline with odds of -120 or greater (e.g., -100, +150, +2,000) as their first real-money bet. If the bet settles as a win, in addition to the standard cash payout of the bet, the patron will receive a total of $400 in free bets released weekly in increments of $100 within 72 hours of bet settlement and $100 each weekly over the next three weeks. 
    • For example, if a patron places a $100 bet on a +100 moneyline and the bet settles as a win, the bet will pay out $200 as normal ($100 wagered plus $100 in winnings) and patron will receive $400 total in free bets in 4 equal installments. The first installment of $100 will be released within 72 hours after the settlement of the qualifying bet.
  • Any patrons who have made a deposit into their WynnBET account prior to opting into the promotion will not be eligible for this promotion.
  • Qualifying bets must be placed with funds from a user's cash balance.
  • If the qualifying bet is void for any reason, it will not be considered as a qualifying bet. 
  • If the qualifying bet is cashed out, the patron will no longer be eligible to receive the $400 free bet.
  • Qualifying bets are subject to any betting limits. If the qualifying bet settles in a loss, no free bets will be paid out.

How the Free Bet Works and What You Can Use It For

• Free Bets must be used within a specified period ranging from 1 hour to ten (10) days of being credited to a patron’s WynnBET account. The default Free Bet expiration period will be ten (10) days unless otherwise specified in the Direct Communication or Promotional Tile. 
  • Free Bets are subject to the betting limits of any wager.
  • Free Bets may be subject to limitations, such as “single wager required,” “parlays only,” or “pre-game moneyline wager only,” or specific events (e.g., NFL games), as provided for in the Direct Communication or Promotional Tile. 
  • Boosted Parlay wagers are excluded from the Free Bet.
  • Odds Boosts and Parlay Insurance cannot be used in conjunction with Free Bets.
  • The Free Bet cannot be used for in-play/live game sports wagers.
  • Free Bet(s) awarded shall be used for sports wagers only.  
  • The Free Bet is only valid on sporting events offered with odds of -150 or greater.  For example, if the sporting event has odds of -300, the Free Bet may not be used for a wager on that sporting event. If the sporting event has odds of -150 or greater (for example, -100, +120, or +5,000), the Free Bet may be used for the sporting event.
  • Free Bets may not be withdrawn, but winnings from free bets may be immediately withdrawn.  The value of any Free Bet will not be included in any winnings.  In the event patron’s sports wager using the Free Bet results in a win, patron will receive the winnings from the bet excluding the Free Bet amount. For example, a standard $100 free sports bet on +2,000 odds would return $2,000. In the event patron’s sports wager using the Free Bet results in a loss, patron will not receive any amount or credit in return. For example, a standard $100 free sports bet on +2,000 odds would return $0.  Free bets resulting in a push will return $0.
  • Any winnings using the Free Bet will be credited to the patron’s sports account within 72 hours of the wager being settled.
  • Wagers made with Free Bets may not be settled using the “Cash Out” feature
  • Free Bets cannot be redeemed for cash or cashed out at any time.
  • Free Bets may not count towards a qualifying wager for any other promotional offer.
  • Free Bets are not returned if the Free Bet wager becomes void.

Did you win that bet yet and if so how deep into the 72 hours are we? 

If we have tomorrow and Sunday I would much rather do college/NFL games. Friday night wagering is usually pretty crappy and I'm sitting here looking at NHL boxscores which I would prefer not to do. :lol:

However -NHL - If I was playing with some house money tonight , I would throw out a bet on the Seattle Kraken ML +125

Houston -9  Memphis has several injuries on the offensive side of the ball. 

Kevin Durant taking the night off - Orlando +9.5 worth a look

If you can place the bets for tomorrow - forget everything I said above. Will post some college sides for tomorrow 

Start with Michigan State +19

Wake Forest +4.5

Boston College -2