cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

What an abortion of a game this is.  Bill is a master strategist.  He saw how vulnerable Bills run D is to a good team and exploiting it. 1 fuking pass in 3 quarters.  Unbelievable. 

• Like 1

Wisconsin -4.5

Minnesota +7

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Wisconsin -4.5

Minnesota +7

I like WI.  Disciplined and hot from the line.  Haven't looked at Minny.  Tempted by WV too.

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Wisconsin -4.5

Minnesota +7

I said fuk and took WI +8.5 live and doubled my bet.  We"ll see.  

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I said fuk and took WI +8.5 live and doubled my bet.  We"ll see.  

We got lucky on that one. Minnesota almost got us there

43 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I think Steelers are good minus 3.5 tonight and need the win. Might even take them on the over as well.

Over?  Prime time?  You feeling OK?

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Over?  Prime time?  You feeling OK?

Lol you seen under keeps killing it but Steelers are my team and their offense slightly getting better why I think the over. They will let the Vikes score as well.

This weekend sucks. Anyone playing NBA or NHL tonight?

Sharing some Charley Hull too. 

6 hours ago, bostonlager said:

This weekend sucks. Anyone playing NBA or NHL tonight?

I got bored and bet on my home team the Pens and won a little tonight.

Thoughts and probably will just stay away, Only football tomorrow Army vs Navy and who do you like ? I like Navy +7  but not sure I'm betting on it. There is a few other games I see to bet on.

Winged T, Triple option, whatever you want to call it. It was cool for one quarter, now I’m bored with this game. 

Grabbed Army -6.5 when it was 10-7, now 13-7 at half.

Also a homer pick, Marquette +7 vs. UCLA BB tonight.  Oso Iguodaro from Marquette is from here, we know his mom (she taught our kids).

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Grabbed Army -6.5 when it was 10-7, now 13-7 at half.

Also a homer pick, Marquette +7 vs. UCLA BB tonight.  Oso Iguodaro from Marquette is from here, we know his mom (she taught our kids).

Tailing you with Marquette. 

• Like 1

I took the last few weeks of the CFB season off for prop plays. The books caught up a little bit and down the stretch it showed in results. Bowl games are a completely different ball game and usually very successful. Most fail to take into account the motivation of teams in bowl game and you can pounce. Full slate coming next Saturday 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I took the last few weeks of the CFB season off for prop plays. The books caught up a little bit and down the stretch it showed in results. Bowl games are a completely different ball game and usually very successful. Most fail to take into account the motivation of teams in bowl game and you can pounce. Full slate coming next Saturday 

Cool!

15 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Agree, bowl season is a whole different animal.  And much more consistent profiting for those who do some homework.

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Agree, bowl season is a whole different animal.  And much more consistent profiting for those who do some homework.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still going to be unders galore :lol:

It will just be more fine tuned

Combat sports aren't very popular here.  But they are my favorite sports to bet on and I usually bet them each week.  Slow Saturday so ill post my plays.   

UFC

Oliveira +125

Parlay: Cruz/Munhoz goes the distance -190 with Sean Omalley -305.  (+103)

I may add more and would like to bet the Loma fight in some fashion.   

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still going to be unders galore :lol:

It will just be more fine tuned

Sides can be very profitable especially dogs on the ML

I know unders are your thing and you do well with them.  

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Sides can be very profitable especially dogs on the ML

I know unders are your thing and you do well with them.  

For sure.  I grabbed Utah +7 and and ML last week. 

I know this one is a wild lottery ticket, but I put down on Cincinnati/Michigan ML parlay +1600

12 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

For sure.  I grabbed Utah +7 and and ML last week. 

I know this one is a wild lottery ticket, but I put down on Cincinnati/Michigan ML parlay +1600

To compound a little more on the lottery ticket I bought. 

-Alabama has lost as the 1 seed before (2015 to Ohio State). 

- My betting patterns would suggest I am the biggest SEC homer not living in the south, but I am not sold on the Tide this year. They have had issues in multiple games. 

- Same goes for Georgia. They have not been tested outside of the SEC championship game against Alabama. 

- As a gambler, I do not have favorite teams. Despite living in what I call Buckeye hell, I don’t care if they lose. That said, I do have a little Cincinnati bias here. As a Miami Alum, I am supposed to hate them, but I am rooting for them here. 

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I went ML with them since I just won on Arizona so no big deal if I'm wrong.

If you’re betting hoops, start posting your plays. I’m doing .500 this year so far and need some help. 

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

If you’re betting hoops, start posting your plays. I’m doing .500 this year so far and need some help. 

Reason I don't is cause only bet on them once in awhile like hockey. Took Arizona just cause they was on TV and something to watch. Yea so I can't help and would if I could but don't pay attention to them much till March.

7 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Combat sports aren't very popular here.  But they are my favorite sports to bet on and I usually bet them each week.  Slow Saturday so ill post my plays.   

UFC

Oliveira +125

Parlay: Cruz/Munhoz goes the distance -190 with Sean Omalley -305.  (+103)

I may add more and would like to bet the Loma fight in some fashion.   

2-0

I should stick to combat sports.  But of course I won't.

I guess the Raiders didn't learn their lesson for the 2nd time and play the Chiefs like the rest of the league is.  The old Chiefs are there to fuk up your day if you let them

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

GB -7.5 live right now.  💰💰💰

Bears look good but it's early.  I've got a parlay with Dillon TD, Adams o 88 yds, and GB ML.  +403.

I f'd up earlier thinking I bet Renfro o 6.5 catches but I must not have hit the final bet button. :wall: 

Squandered opportunity.  GB ML dropped to -250 when it was first and goal after penalty.  Line dropped to -5.5.  I jumped on line but not ML.  

I still like Pack ML.  Hit it at -128 after TD.  

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Bears look good but it's early.  I've got a parlay with Dillon TD, Adams o 88 yds, and GB ML.  +403.

I f'd up earlier thinking I bet Renfro o 6.5 catches but I must not have hit the final bet button. :wall: 

They've tried several times to get Dillon a TD (except that drive they gave it to Jones at the end); doesn't seem like it's meant to be.  :(