cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

On 12/2/2021 at 6:07 PM, Fireballer said:

I'm curious to see what GA does if they get punched in the mouth.  They've had no challenges.  If Bama can harness a little of what Tenn gave them, it could be interesting.  

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

I hammered Bama when they were down.  Here's my ticket

Wish I was him and I only throw 6 bucks on Babama last night plus the points.

20 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Cincy -10.5

Iowa team total under 14.5

Iowa Mich under 44

Pitt -3

Bama +7/Devin Haney parlay

4-1.  Really should have been 5-0.

Staying away today.  Too many big favorites.

19 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I hammered Bama when they were down.  Here's my ticket

In-game moneylines are an unreal invention.  Seems like there would be plenty of hedge opportunities.  I am surprised they exist.

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Teams tend to bounce back after embarrassing losses.  I’m on the Steelers hard today.  

I do like that.  Pitt has butned me a couple times when I bet them this year so be hard for me to pull the trigger but thinking about it.  

Rival game at home.  Getting 4.  Ravens avg 19 pts on the road.  Watt is back.

Hmm

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I do like that.  Pitt has butned me a couple times when I bet them this year so be hard for me to pull the trigger but thinking about it.  

Hmm

I took the ML backed by with the points bets too.  

12 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Hmm

Look at the stats for the favorite in this rivalry.  Terrible ats.  

Bearcat ML +430

50 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Bearcat ML +430

Cincy was doubled up in TOP.  They were 0-8 on 3rd down.  0-1 on 4th.  I guess this could mean they played no where near their best game.

7 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Teams tend to bounce back after embarrassing losses.  I’m on the Steelers hard today.  

Thanks for the extra push to play it.

Glad Boswell didn't hose you on the ML 

Utah +7. 

I can see some Buckeyes sitting this one out and shifting focus to the draft 

13 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

True and teams with a big win usually come back down to earth and knew Cinci would lose.

I had KC minus the points and under and I'm 80% on the prime time games. If I only bet on them. Under wins again! I had a good week 6 for 6 on College and Pros this weekend.

4 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I had KC minus the points and under and I'm 80% on the prime time games. If I only bet on them. Under wins again! I had a good week 6 for 6 on College and Pros this weekend.

Nice.  I was 4-4 college and 6-2 NFL including LA/WFT ML parlay.  Yesterday's NFL felt like my first "comfortable" betting day.  It seemed like most things went properly when applying normal betting metrics.  Niners is the only side I missed and live 2nd half under in DET game.  How do you feel about tonite?

54 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Who likes the over for Josh Allen rushing yards?

This will be an interesting one to watch.  With the exception of Winston and Tannehill, NE has been very tight on QB rushes.  In contrast, they haven't face a rushing QB like Allen.  I like Knox over 28.5.  Dugger is out and covers the TE quite a bit and NE is most vulnerable to the 0-9 yd passes.

Wind advisory ends at 7 in Orchard Park.  Hopefully winds settle a little for Bills sake.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Nice.  I was 4-4 college and 6-2 NFL including LA/WFT ML parlay.  Yesterday's NFL felt like my first "comfortable" betting day.  It seemed like most things went properly when applying normal betting metrics.  Niners is the only side I missed and live 2nd half under in DET game.  How do you feel about tonite?

Thanks and sounds like you had a good weekend as well. As for tonight I don't have a strong feeling on this one and will probably go for Buff -3 and over 40, They are do for a prime time over game and with the total this low this could be the one.

21 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Wind advisory ends at 7 in Orchard Park.  Hopefully winds settle a little for Bills sake.  

Adam Schiffler said it is now snowing. 

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Adam Schiffler said it is now snowing. 

Looks like snow drifted north.  Seems pretty unpredictable but shouldnt be snowing during game.  Snow better than rain for the tailgaters.

12 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Thanks and sounds like you had a good weekend as well. As for tonight I don't have a strong feeling on this one and will probably go for Buff -3 and over 40, They are do for a prime time over game and with the total this low this could be the one.

EVERYBODY going with under.  I'm with u on over(I think).

38 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Wind should die down some during game.  I'm thinking over 19.5 2nd half.

That sounds like a good play and hope it does snow and love watching snow games.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Nailing the over?

I hope so and what I'm going with and looks windy there now. I'm watching the Peyton and Eli broadcast,