cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Iowa/Mich o/u at 43.5.  Over is -115 and under is -105. The line is Mich -11.  Michigan is 55th in plays per game and Iowa is 101st.  Betting tix are 89% on the under.  These decisions are what frustrate the fuk out of me with betting. 

Public usually loses. Low totals  usually hit. Iowa stinks on Offense. Michigan is riding high. 

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Iowa/Mich o/u at 43.5.  Over is -115 and under is -105. The line is Mich -11.  Michigan is 55th in plays per game and Iowa is 101st.  Betting tix are 89% on the under.  These decisions are what frustrate the fuk out of me with betting. 

At the risk of sounding square, I don't see Michigan NOT winning this game by 20+.  And possibly hitting the over by themselves. Iowa has had a charmed season that has seen them basically allowing their opponent to beat themselves.  Michigan  38- Iowa 10.   By Saturday Michigan may be a 14+ pt fav. 

Let's play some hoops tonight. 

Cuse +3

Minnesota -3

• Like 1

VA Tech +1

NC State -6.5

Penn State -3

27 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Georgia-6.5 vs Bama

Anyone got a lean?

I like that. I can see UGA kicking the sh1t out of them. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

I like that. I can see UGA kicking the sh1t out of them. 

It does feel that way.  

But the total is like 43 44.  Is 6.5 not a lot? And its leaning to 7 as of now rather than 6.  

Not that teams have tons of top 25 wins.  But Georgia has 1.  Week 1 vs Clemson won 10 to 3.  Had an 80 yard pick 6.  

Georgia still gets in with a loss.  Bama doesn't.

Georgia defense is super talented.   They have a lot of style pts this year.  

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

It does feel that way.  

But the total is like 43 44.  Is 6.5 not a lot? And its leaning to 7 as of now rather than 6.  

Not that teams have tons of top 25 wins.  But Georgia has 1.  Week 1 vs Clemson won 10 to 3.  Had an 80 yard pick 6.  

Georgia still gets in with a loss.  Bama doesn't.

Georgia defense is super talented.   They have a lot of style pts this year.  

Low total for a spread of almost a TD, but you nailed it. UGA defense is top notch and Alabama has had stretches this year where they struggle to score. 

I can see a 31-10 type of game. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

Low total for a spread of almost a TD, but you nailed it. UGA defense is top notch and Alabama has had stretches this year where they struggle to score. 

I can see a 31-10 type of game. 

I can see it on paper.  I am not on Georgia side here.  I am shilling fot Bama.

Just feel Georgia is public and Bama may play their best game here.  

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I can see it on paper.  I am not on Georgia side here.  I am shilling fot Bama.

Just feel Georgia is public and Bama may play their best game here.  

Glad I could help. :thumbsup:

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Maybe Bama mystique is getting public money.  Just spitballing

Although, UGA still gets in with a loss, I don't think they want to lose the one seed and have a tougher first game. 

The one case I would make for Bama is Saban and his almost perfect record against his old assistant coaches. Guy has the voodoo

I'm curious to see what GA does if they get punched in the mouth.  They've had no challenges.  If Bama can harness a little of what Tenn gave them, it could be interesting.  

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I'm curious to see what GA does if they get punched in the mouth.  They've had no challenges.  If Bama can harness a little of what Tenn gave them, it could be interesting.  

What I don't like is Bama should be spotted 8 or even 10, Makes me think tons of money will be on GA and would take Bama with the points. Or just stay away from betting on this one.

6 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

What I don't like is Bama should be spotted 8 or even 10, Makes me think tons of money will be on GA and would take Bama with the points. Or just stay away from betting on this one.

Right.  It's been -6.5 almost since it came out.  Looks like about 80% of tix are on GA right now and books are perfectly content with letting the public fire away on GA.

12 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Although, UGA still gets in with a loss, I don't think they want to lose the one seed and have a tougher first game. 

The one case I would make for Bama is Saban and his almost perfect record against his old assistant coaches. Guy has the voodoo

In a perfect scenario no of course they want the 1 seed.  But it is a 2 team race and has been all year long.  I dont know how the top 4 seeds would shake out if they lose.  I guess the incentive is to not let Bama get it because they are the only team that can beat thrm in the final 4.  I guess that makes sense. 

Either way Bama is playing fot their season on Saturday.   Georgia isn't.   There is something there even if it is small.

My NCAAF bets and leans

Oregon +3 and ML

OK State -5.5

SDSU no bet

App St -2.5.  

Bama no bet yet but will prob buy it to 7.5 if Bama hits 7

Cinci/HU no bet but lean Cinci since public is all over HU.  Big cover though

MI/Iowa leaning under.  I don't trust Iowa offense, but I think Iowa D can hold MI to 27 or less.  27-14?  I don't see Iowa scoring over 14.

WF +3.  Game is in Charlotte.  Pitts 2 losses were UGLY.  W Mich and Miami at home.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

My NCAAF bets and leans

Oregon +3 and ML

OK State -5.5

SDSU no bet

App St -2.5.  

MI/Iowa leaning under.  I don't trust Iowa offense, but I think Iowa D can hold MI to 27 or less.  27-14?  I don't see Iowa scoring over 14.

WF +3.  Game is in Charlotte.  Pitts 2 losses were UGLY.  W Mich and Miami at home.

Due to my location I cannot be trusted to be totally unbiased,  but the Bearcats now know Fickle is not leaving, are playing at home, and will be looking to show the committee something.  I’m laying the points (10.5 at -105). 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Due to my location I cannot be trusted to be totally unbiased,  but the Bearcats now know Fickle is not leaving, are playing at home, and will be looking to show the committee something.  I’m laying the points (10.5 at -105). 

Cinci has got a huge chip on their shoulder.  I would be so up for this game.  The committee gets off the hook leaving Cinci out if they lose.  I'd be like "I'm gonna make you fukers tell us no".

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Cinci has got a huge chip on their shoulder.  I would be so up for this game.  The committee gets off the hook leaving Cinci out if they lose.  I'd be like "I'm gonna make you fukers tell us no".

Worst thing that could happen to them is Alabama win and Okie State win. I think they get left out if it plays out that way. 

7 hours ago, Fireballer said:

My NCAAF bets and leans

Oregon +3 and ML

OK State -5.5

SDSU no bet

App St -2.5.  

Tailed you on the Oregon ML this morning at +110. It’s now +115. Thinking about doubling down. 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Tailed you on the Oregon ML this morning at +110. It’s now +115. Thinking about doubling down. 

My only concern now is some injury stuff from this afternoon.  

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

My only concern now is some injury stuff from this afternoon.  

I didn’t see that. Who is hurt?

Yes, Utah killed them a few weeks ago, but they are great at home and suspect on the road. For Oregon this also means Rose Bowl or Bad Boy Mowers Bowl. I think they will be up for this game. 

Just now, Fireballer said:

Travis Dye is the only one that worries me. 

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Not looking good and the refs seem to be against them as well.

This fukin QB.. 

Bad Boy Mowers Sasparilla Bowl it is for the Ducks

Just now, Fireballer said:

Fanduel now with MI -13.5.  Not touching a side here.

Damn. A movement like that means they really need some people to take Iowa. 

Over 44 is tempting. This is indoors and both teams have show they can put points up at times