cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

38 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Oh so what does the +2 mean? That they are projected  to get 2 more then the line is ? Sorry not up on my hockey prop betting. TIA!

No problem at all man. The 2+ means that Im betting thay get ay least 2 shots on goal. If you go to each game in FanDuel, you will see a selection for "Player to record 1+, 2+, 3+, 4+, or 5+ shots on goal".  You click on each selection and see the players to choose from and their corrsponding odds. I just happen to be selecting 3 players that I think will get at least 2 shots on goal.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No problem at all man. The 2+ means that Im betting thay get ay least 2 shots on goal. If you go to each game in FanDuel, you will see a selection for "Player to record 1+, 2+, 3+, 4+, or 5+ shots on goal".  You click on each selection and see the players to choose from and their corrsponding odds. I just happen to be selecting 3 players that I think will get at least 2 shots on goal.  

Thank you and will give your bet a shot tonight on there.

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

NHL

Rust, Rakell, Vatrano 2+ SOG parlay +100

NBA

Bey 10+

Tatum 20+

Markkanen 10+

Sengun 10+

McCollum 15+

+107

Fuk.  Rust got hit with fighting major with 6 mins left.  That killed this one.  And McCollum is ice cold 0/5 3 pters and 2/12 FGs midway thru 4th.

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

MACtion Tuesday

Western Michigan  ML -102  ❌

Central Michigan  -2.5  💰

Bowling Green  +2.5. ❌

Not great. 

10 hours ago, craftsman said:

I jumped in on that Ball St. +14 last night. 

For some reason I took N. Illinois +1 tonight. Not sure why. :blink:

But oh well. 

Now I see why I put $50 on N. Illinois tonight. They are not that great this year but I've always been a fan of their program. :thumbsup:

Tulsa/Memphis o 62

• Like 1

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm going to see if I can get it lower if it starts out slow.

I forgot all about that strategy. I was going with nice weather and no wind in Memphis. I may double down if it plays out that way. 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I forgot all about that strategy. I was going with nice weather and no wind in Memphis. I may double down if it plays out that way. 

Cool and I been doing pretty good on that strategy. You got to watch not to bet on a game though where one team has a hard time scoring anything.I think this one is safe and both teams should put up some points.

12 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

TNF

Falcons/Panthers  U41.5  💰

NCAAF

Tulsa/Memphis  O62.5  ❌

Georgia Southern  +3.5  ❌

Another losing night.

Greg has a solid looking card for today. I’m going to tail all with a 4 pt diff or better. 

27 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Greg has a solid looking card for today. I’m going to tail all with a 4 pt diff or better. 

I'm tailing on some of them.  Put together a 10 leg parlay too.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm tailing on some of them.  Put together a 10 leg parlay too.

Once I dove into the list, I found a few I'm not touching. The ones where he thinks Arizona should be favored by 18 rather than 27 don't seem to be profitable. The plays where Team A is a 1 point dog, but he has them as a 4 point fav is where he seems to excel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Nice.  Badger is back doing his thing

I dont know what to think of Gregs capping.  I looked back at the last three days of his biggest discrepancies, and hes about breaking even, and maybe losing depending on juice. I did a deep dive last year, and you were better off fading every one of his picks over several weeks. Obviously, he has lots of winners, but damn their hard to pick out.

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I dont know what to think of Gregs capping.  I looked back at the last three days of his biggest discrepancies, and hes about breaking even, and maybe losing depending on juice. I did a deep dive last year, and you were better off fading every one of his picks over several weeks. Obviously, he has lots of winners, but damn their hard to pick out.

I think you were the one that figured out how to maximize his plays last year.  I may need to dig those posts up and see what we did. I remember we had success, but it wasn’t blindly playing everything on the sheet. 

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Okay for tonight Ladies and gentleman I have.

Cinci - 4.5

USC  - 34.5

Crazy both games had safeties early in the game.

4 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Cinci - 4.5

USC  - 34.5

I took USC -18 first half.  We needed that TO right there.  They looked like gsrbage first Q. Hopefully we can get a stop and another TD.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I took USC -18 first half.  We needed that TO right there.  They looked like gsrbage first Q. Hopefully we can get a stop and another TD.

Hope so.

I ended up going 3-0 with Greg's plays yesterday. It could have been 100% luck, but I will start posting which ones I play and see how it goes. 

Yesterday (Greg's line in red)

UC Santa Barbara +1  -4.5

West Virginia -2.5  -6.5

CS Fullerton +2.5  -4.5

• Like 1

My handpicked Greg plays for 11/12. Greg's number in red

UTEP +1  -6

Georgia State +2.5  -2.5

More plays I like on his sheet, but games not offered at my books yet. Will update later. 

11 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Cinci - 4.5

USC  - 34.5

I threw some money on US -34.5. 

Talk about sweating that one out....I only bet it because I felt like watching that receiver from USC who is predicted to go in the first round of the draft next year. USC scored 55 points and the WR Addison had a whole 1 catch for 2 yards. :blink: But I  think he's been injured so maybe they only played him a couple snaps or something.

Umm… I think I won my 10 leg parlay in basketball last night. I took that guys best picks and put $1 on it. I think I won $1200. I can’t log into FanDuel now though. I’m assuming that’s why. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Umm… I think I won my 10 leg parlay in basketball last night. I took that guys best picks and put $1 on it. I think I won $1200. I can’t log into FanDuel now though. I’m assuming that’s why. 

Damn. Nice win if you did

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Damn, nice!!!

27 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Damn. Nice win if you did

7 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Damn, nice!!!

My account is under review so I’m guessing I won. 

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My account is under review so I’m guessing I won. 

Depending on how you’ve been doing with your other bets, they might be in the process of cutting your wager limits. If that is indeed what they are doing it’s bittersweet. Sucks that you will have limits, but on the flips side, you’ve officially become a man in the wager world. 

@Hawkeye21 if they still have your account locked up preventing you from making any football bets, I would contact them by chat or phone and ask what the issue is. 

37 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

@Hawkeye21 if they still have your account locked up preventing you from making any football bets, I would contact them by chat or phone and ask what the issue is. 

Good advice and Amazing Hawk hope they give it to you.

Early games I like.

Tenn -19.5 I think this one is close to a sure thing

Notre Dame -17 Navy is bad

Virginia +6

SMU -17.5 under the radar team

Vanderbilt +17.5 Kentucky seems to blow leads a lot. If I had balls this would be a ML

16 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Good advice and Amazing Hawk hope they give it to you.

My guess is they are reviewing the account and will make him send in 17 forms of identification in order to "verify" the account. Their hopes are he is not legitimately using the site in hopes they can void the big win. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

My guess is they are reviewing the account and will make him send in 17 forms of identification in order to "verify" the account. Their hopes are he is not legitimately using the site in hopes they can void the big win. 

Haha and man they are over the top with that ID crap.

I took Arkansas +3.5 thinking this would be the perfect letdown spot for LSU. Just checked again and it went to +4.5 now. I'm doubling down and taking the Arkansas ML +170

• Like 2

Arkansas is 5.5 now. Did KJ Jefferson break a leg this morning?

11 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Arkansas is 5.5 now. Did KJ Jefferson break a leg this morning?

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

You talk me into it and taking them ML as well.

They just said on GameDay - KJ Jefferson is out. :wall: