Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Giants at Football Team: In-Game Discussion

Ooooooh my god.  Darius Slayton wiiiiiiide open.  That'll effect the deep ball efficacy.

That drop they keep talking about was too far to catch, off his fingertips. Needed like 2 inches more room and he would have it.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

That drop they keep talking about was too far to catch, off his fingertips. Needed like 2 inches more room and he would have it.

NFL radio guys described it correctly.

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Ooooooh my god.  Darius Slayton wiiiiiiide open.  That'll effect the deep ball efficacy.

My opponent has WAS defense tonight...1 more point scored against them & they take a big hit.....that TD would have crushed him🤬

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Yeah some of that was on Dimes, but I thought it was catchable.  When they're that open you have to do like the vets do and put a bunch of air under it.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Well, that didn't tale long. 

Can't leave Danny Dimes 4 minutes.  

That catch by Ricky Seals-Jones was pretty damn special.  I had one of those bulging eyeball responses when I saw it.

He had blanket coverage, why did heinicke even throw that football.

Did he just pick a random guy that was covered and target him anyways?

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

He's retarded. Pure luck

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

These NFL QBs are sick. 

Second good Thursday night game in a row.  Coming off a real cracker on Monday night too.

Just now, nobody said:

These NFL QBs are sick. 

Second good Thursday night game in a row.  Coming off a real cracker on Monday night too.

We have to enjoy it while we can, Thursday night football typically turns into jags verse Bengals.

Golladay over there yelling at Dimes.  He's like, "I thought you were good at throwing the ball deep, man!"   

I wonder what the special teams gunners tell the punt returners after fair catches.  They always seem to walk right into them as they're getting off the field.  You figure they must be saying some sh¡t like, "Jaret Patterson would've shook me and returned that for a TD."

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Welp. That's game 

Washington could get this back with 2 minutes needing a FG to win if they hold them on this 3rd down.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Washington could get this back with 2 minutes needing a FG to win if they hold them on this 3rd down.

You watched the raiders win, the game is not over until the fat person who identifies as a lady sings.

OOOHHHH I thought the Professional Football Team was going to get screwed with a false start there.

I don't know what the graphics guys are doing.  They're saying FG range is like a 65 yarder with that neon green line.

2 more completions should just about give them a chance.  Plenty of time if the protection stays strong.