Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Panthers at Texans: TNF Discussion

Just now, himmystyles said:

Darnold HATES robby Anderson. 

He knows Antonio Brown has COVID and doesn't want Axe running away with that bet.

If you need a streaming option in a pinch, find a guy on the Panthers' roster you've never heard of, and start him.  He'll score a TD.

Just now, nobody said:

DJ Moore limping off.  Robby Anderson arrow might be point up.

I'm still concerned about Darnold's ability to locate his first read.

The formula for Carolina is pretty simple.  Get pressure.  I don't know why they're playing this soft cover 3 like they have the game won already. 

Finally some sanity by kicking the field goal.

Last week I was shocked by the idiocy of Dolphin's Coach Flores.... 1st quarter 4th & 1 on 49 yard line, goes for it and doesn't get it. Not even a damn run, but a pass - the one that got Tua broken ribs. 2nd quarter at the 25 yard line.... goes for it 4th and a long 2.  Didn't get it.  Seconds left in the 2nd quarter and down 0-14, instead of kicking a 56 yarder... he punts.

I used to think Flores was a smart coach. I take it back. That was stupidity.

Yeah, that 3rd down and 10 pickup with 6 minutes to go is huge.  Now Carolina can get it down to 4 minutes and probably end with a FG at worst.

Oh, Hubbard steps out of bounds.  That was a rookie mistake.  Another decent run though.

26 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

Darnold HATES robby Anderson. 

But according to Axe Elf they're best bros from all of their success with the Jets lol.

Another mistake by Hubbard.  He needs to get his head around on that route quicker.  If he does he has a TD.

They just need to QB sneak this here at the 8 inch line.  You need to score or make them use that last timeout and kick a FG no matter what to make it two scores

Everyone will say Chuba is a must add but he should have already been on at least the CMC owners bench before week 1. 

Only had 2 games against McCaffrey this week (out of 16), but I was up against Robby in a third league as well.

Went from an underdog to the favorite in all 3 leagues over the course of this game.

heh

Went up against McCaffery in one of my main leagues but also went up against DJ Moore.

6 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Only had 2 games against McCaffrey this week (out of 16), but I was up against Robby in a third league as well.

Went from an underdog to the favorite in all 3 leagues over the course of this game.

heh

“Favorite” in fantasy football. Lol. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“Favorite” in fantasy football. Lol. 

That is actually pretty funny.