Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Packers at 49ers: SNF Discussion

Inactives

Packers: DE Ladarius Hamilton, OG Elgton Jenkins, CB Kevin King, S Vernon Scott

49ers: OG Aaron Banks, CB Dre Kirkpatrick, RB Elijah Mitchell, CB Ambry Thomas

I need about 55 from Rodgers, Ceedee, Myles Sanders, Deebo, and.... Adrian Amos, and selfishly, when the ball got batted up in the air and I saw number 31 bearing down on it with no one between him and a pick-6, I got fairly excited before the ball fell harmlessly to the ground.

Just now, nobody said:

Weak PI call there on the 49ers against Lazzard.

Niners are going to get run over, they really don't need the refs helping out. 

Just now, ZeroTolerance said:

Niners are going to get run over, they really don't need the refs helping out. 

Yeah, if they let the Packers make it so they are forced to pass, they're going to be in big trouble.

Just now, nobody said:

Yeah, if they let the Packers make it so they are forced to pass, they're going to be in big trouble.

GB already seems to be in "we dare Jimmy to throw ten yards down field" defense. 

I wonder if the analytics are ever going to figure out 3 points is better than 0 points.

Man, I've seen DBs get away with so much more than the standard they're holding SF to for PI.

Alright.  Now we might get a second half if 49ers can do something after this big return.

The 49ers do stick with their game plan.  If the plan is to go somewhere other than Deebo.  Man, they will just continue to go somewhere else.

Aiyuk drops a TD.

You have to go for it though.  If you would go for it on 4th, you have to go.  I don't see how that isn't intentional grounding.

That week 1 shellacking where Rodgers was still in Hawaii with his girl did a real number on people. There was a lot of people going against them last week and especially this week. 

Just now, tanatastic said:

That week 1 shellacking where Rodgers was still in Hawaii with his girl did a real number on people. There was a lot of people going against them last week and especially this week. 

I had this game as a pick'em.  Definitely didn't think GB would look this good.

They're finally catching up to that intentional grounding missed call, but given the ticky tack PI calls, I wouldn't be too worried.  Hoyer and them probably just have the over.

By the time this 49er drive is over, the GB offense will have been sitting on their butts for about 40 minutes or so?

3rd and short for the Packers at midfield at the end of the 3rd.  Rodgers can't resist taking deep shots in this spot alot.

If I am LaFleur, I am filing a complaint after this officiating debacle. Seriously. 

It's been awhile since I've seen GB play this conservative with a 3 point lead.

I guess they're counting the FG here so call it 6.  I guess they know Garoppolo can't get them down the field.