Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chris Carson lands on IR

I had a pretty decent RB core to start the season, now I'm down to Derrick Henry and waiver wire fodder.

Carson to IR.  Offloaded Gaskin, Dropped Sermon for Eli Mitchell prior to week 1.  Mitchell on bye.  Philly refuses to use Miles Sanders.  Picked up Damien Williams.  He went to the COVID list.  Now I'm down to Tony Pollard and hoping Jeff Wilson comes back early from the PUP since I don't think Eli is going to survive too much longer.  Managing my ass off in this league just to keep enough guys in my starting lineup.

I’m thinking about dropping or seeking a trade for Carson , if someone will bite.  

I think his injury might be a big deal. 

Just now, nobody said:

I had a pretty decent RB core to start the season, now I'm down to Derrick Henry and waiver wire fodder.

Carson to IR.  Offloaded Gaskin, Dropped Sermon for Eli Mitchell prior to week 1.  Mitchell on bye.  Philly refuses to use Miles Sanders.  Picked up Damien Williams.  He went to the COVID list.  Now I'm down to Tony Pollard and hoping Jeff Wilson comes back early from the PUP since I don't think Eli is going to survive too much longer.  Managing my ass off in this league just to keep enough guys in my starting lineup.

Zeke is questionable and is Herbert still available with the Bears? He was the better move last week. 

28 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I’m thinking about dropping or seeking a trade for Carson , if someone will bite.  

I think his injury might be a big deal. 

It’s a sad deal for sure - I’m hoping nothing but best for him and health , I did drop him as I have Collins just for this reason / I’m not bashing Carson I pray he will be okay I think he’s done with football though -

49 minutes ago, nobody said:

Managing my ass off in this league just to keep enough guys in my starting lineup.

If it's any consolation, you're not alone. I'm in the same boat, and might have to go without a kicker this week

What's the minimum number of games he and Wilson would miss being on IR? 3? 6? More? Less?

I have Carson. Picked up Collins. But remember Penny is eligible to come off IR next week and Pete Carroll says he is ready to play, so Collins/Penny may cannibalize one another.  I'm sort of hoping they announce Carson will have season ending neck surgery soon so I can just cut him.  

23 hours ago, Ehlana said:

What's the minimum number of games he and Wilson would miss being on IR? 3? 6? More? Less?

I highly doubt Carson is back at anytime this season. 

• Thanks 1