Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 8 FU Thread

7 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

He's 2nd in NFL in receiving-and you're NOT starting him-what is WRONG with you, BOY? When I read whining drivel like this-where it seems like we are reading nothings from a "lesser" owner that THINKS he's something special-always makes me LAUGH! Enjoy your loss you pri(k. HAHAHA! Yo batch-if you think you're man (not likely for you batch) enough to dish it out then I'm gonna be here to laugh like CRAZY when YOU LOSE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww look, it's the AxeElf wannabe.  Didn't you get your 5th booster shot yet Brandon?  Go find a Pride Parade and quit trolling these boards you

• Haha 1

FU Geno Smith (this is a carry over from Week 7). Last week I need 6.5 from Lockett...and got 2.5. This week I bench him because you obviously forgot he was on your team, and he goes off on my bench. FU Geno.

1 hour ago, rotisserieking said:

FU Geno Smith (this is a carry over from Week 7). Last week I need 6.5 from Lockett...and got 2.5. This week I bench him because you obviously forgot he was on your team, and he goes off on my bench. FU Geno.

That's Tyler Lockett for you!

He usually does next to nothing, or has a super great, career game just often enough to keep you guessing

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

That's Tyler Lockett for you!

He usually does next to nothing, or has a super great, career game just often enough to keep you guessing

pretty much - outside of week 1, I can count on him to a) go off on my bench and b) suck @ss when I start him

15 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Aww look, it's the AxeElf wannabe.  Didn't you get your 5th booster shot yet Brandon?  Go find a Pride Parade and quit trolling these boards you

You're sure a tough guy behind that keyboard, probably a typical proud boy face to face though, all buddy-buddy. "It's far better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder than to open it and remove all doubt". Think about that, it says everything about you Simpleton.

Kelce better be dead. That's only explanation for his NEGATIVE pts.  Fock me for grabbing a TE early. 

Non ppr last five games Kelce is avg 6 points per game.  

Never draft a Te or Qb or Kickers or a Def before double digit rounds, and then stream.  

12 hours ago, DonS said:

Kelce better be dead. That's only explanation for his NEGATIVE pts.  Fock me for grabbing a TE early. 

I'm with you , been playing this game for 30 years never made a bold move like picking a tight end Kelce has been the biggest disappointment on my team now that I got rid of Ridley this week