edjr

36 players placed on reserve/COVID-19 list due to positive tests; Washington staffer positive for Omicron variant

29 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Everyone will get the Omicron. Everyone. 

Yep.

If the jackwads running this show would have just let the original infect everyone, we would already be out of this mess. The weak would be dead and we would be running lean.

54 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

At this rate, the NFL will suspend an entire weekend or two.  Maybe even a playoff round.

They focked up huge with their policies that they cannot back down from. fraud fauci and those running the shitshow won't let them say ' screw the virus, lets play football'....which they can if they wanted to.

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

Players still get concussions. Why wear helmets?

Exactly. From the right wing playbook: All you need are thoughts and prayers! No helmets. No vaccines. No AR-15 control. Freedom. 

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

Players still get concussions. Why wear helmets?

nah it's more like everyone is wearing helmets, but some retards on the team wear some different one they think is better because the coach told them to. but they come to find out it's just bigger and dorkier and makes no difference... but they still cry because they want the whole team to look like morons with them. and then they double down and wear 2 helmets.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Vince44 said:

Exactly. From the right wing playbook: All you need are thoughts and prayers! No helmets. No vaccines. No AR-15 control. Freedom. 

God damn you are trying to take the title from Pimp as biggest idiot?

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

God damn you are trying to take the title from Pimp as biggest idiot?

He did point out that guns ensure our freedom. Which they do. I have to admit I don't get the football helmet analogy by the cucks. Much like the vaccine, helmets appear to provide a false sense of security and not work to protect nearly as well as advertised. 

16 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

He did point out that guns ensure our freedom. Which they do. I have to admit I don't get the football helmet analogy by the cucks. Much like the vaccine, helmets appear to provide a false sense of security and not work to protect nearly as well as advertised. 

Maybe by design. The shorter the career, the less payout in retirement and some never even make it to retirement. There is an endless stream of players. They won't run out even if the players all only lasted 3-4 years.

34 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

Maybe by design. The shorter the career, the less payout in retirement and some never even make it to retirement. There is an endless stream of players. They won't run out even if the players all only lasted 3-4 years.

And a very large number don't get to 60 which supports your theory. We don't hear most of those stories.

Odel Beckham headlines COVID-19 list as NFL outbreak widens

Los Angeles Rams receiver Odell Beckham Jr. was added to the COVID-19 reserve list Tuesday as the NFL reported 28 more positive tests among players in the league's worst two-day outbreak since the pandemic started.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/rams-beckham-headlines-covid-19-list-as-nfl-outbreak-widens

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I predict games will be cancelled by next weekend.

my fantasy playoffs started this week :d