Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

Looking Ahead to Redrafts 2022: First Four Rounds

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

You manage to dummy down a best ball system even more, best ball is simply the easiest way to play ff , that’s why those that don’t play ff play best ball, and now you’ve made it even worthless.  And don’t ever call a best ball scoring system a league, it’s not a league. 

Nice.  

Best ball uses the best score at a given position on your roster. That’s why they call it best ball. That’s what we do. You’re just too simple to try it. Thanks. 

I think it’s important to note that for every player people say is too high, you have to have an equal number of players who are too low. Folks tend to just declare an abundance of players as overvalued but don’t balance it out with undervalued players.

Don't look now, but New York teams own half of the top 10 picks in next year's draft.

K Hebert is going to give D Montgomery a big push as the Bears rb1 for next season.  

• Haha 1

Are people really gonna draft Christian McCaffrey in the 1st round next season? 😆

He’s one of those players I’m really interested in seeing what his early adp is.  

3 hours ago, polecatt said:

Are people really gonna draft Christian McCaffrey in the 1st round next season? 😆

He should be well-rested, after a couple of years off...

On 1/6/2022 at 9:35 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

My one keeper will be Javonte Williams. So no.  But I did have Michel, and watching him side by side with Henderson, who I also had, Michel looked much better.  

Let's move Michel to very late in the 4th. Ok?