Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Browns at Steelers: MNF Discussion

No Kareem Hunt tonight...

Inactives

Browns: OG Hjalte Froholdt, S Ronnie Harrison, CB Troy Hill, RB Kareem Hunt, S John Johnson, QB Kyle Lauletta, LB Mack Wilson

Steelers: DT Isaiah Buggs, P Pressley Harvin, QB Dwayne Haskins, LB Buddy Johnson

Just what we were all hoping for, a completely meaningless game to close the Monday Night Football season!

I guess Pittsburgh hasn't completely clinched a bye throughout the playoffs, but the Browns clinched yesterday, and the Steelers can clinch a long offseason with a loss tonight.

Fantasy Football Championships hinge on this game.  This game is far from meaningless.

37 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Fantasy Football Championships hinge on this game.  This game is far from meaningless.

The game is still pretty meaningless, even if individual performances may matter.

That's one of the biggest draws of fantasy football--it helps people to be interested in meaningless games.

8 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Ummm, this Baker Mayfield guy. Not very good.

1-9 .....20 yards...yikes

A lot of people thought this was going to be the Browns year. Things can sure change fast in the NFL. After three weeks some people were ready to crown the Panthers Super Bowl champs

I guess Cleveland’s coaching staff was afraid Chubb might make another big run, and decided to give him the rest of the half off.

23 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Just disgusted Najee should have 2 TDS by now I should be winning my championship 

but oh big piece of Ben rotten burger 

Ben looks terrible. Baker looks like me as a 5 yr old out there. 

This is a nightmare playing against Najee Harris and Cleveland is so bad they keep giving it back to the Steelers and my lead keeps dwindling.  :wall:   And my league awards 1 point for every 5 yards rushing and every 5 catches too, and he already hit the 100 point bonus.

1 minute ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Harris meaningless TD. A lot of championships won on that. 

Yup. Fantasy is so screwed up sometimes. Legendary. 

Our league gives a 2 point bonus for 40+ yard TD’s and I won by 1.5.  If that Harris TD is 3 more yards, I would have lost.

6 minutes ago, makindollaz said:

Our league gives a 2 point bonus for 40+ yard TD’s and I won by 1.5.  If that Harris TD is 3 more yards, I would have lost.

I lost because it was 37 yds 

🤪🤬😂

1.89 points from 3 peat