Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

***2022 PGA Tour***

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, taco breath said:

phil +6 today, in last place.

 

Great pick for my lineup over Day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolff must not want to hurt the fairways or greens. Hasn't hit one all day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Great pick for my lineup over Day

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Wolff must not want to hurt the fairways or greens. Hasn't hit one all day. 

Gets him closer to the deer ;)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@edjr

I was looking at the schedule and noticed the US Open is at The Country Club in Brookline. Has that course been in the Northern Trust rotation before or is this one new?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

@edjr

I was looking at the schedule and noticed the US Open is at The Country Club in Brookline. Has that course been in the Northern Trust rotation before or is this one new?

1999 Ryder Cup

Northern Trust/Dell is played at TPC Boston 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hovland wins in Dubai. This year is going to be awesome with all the talent out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Hovland wins in Dubai. This year is going to be awesome with all the talent out there. 

until Greg Norman steals them all :mellow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

until Greg Norman steals them all :mellow:

I will never complain about more golf tours on tv. I will watch it all. I've been tempted to start a Korn Ferry Tour thread, but have a feeling I would be talking to myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I will never complain about more golf tours on tv. I will watch it all. I've been tempted to start a Korn Ferry Tour thread, but have a feeling I would be talking to myself. 

i love golf and i wont turn off a korn ferry event if I catch some of it before or after what im already watching but I tend to only care about the "major leagues" so to speak. I dont follow minor league baseball or the G league. 

my biggest concern with multiple tours is diluting fields for everything aside from the majors and players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

i love golf and i wont turn off a korn ferry event if I catch some of it before or after what im already watching but I tend to only care about the "major leagues" so to speak. I dont follow minor league baseball or the G league. 

my biggest concern with multiple tours is diluting fields for everything aside from the majors and players. 

I'm golf obsessed so I even watch the dumb reality shows they have on Golf Channel. 

As far as the multiple tours go, I don't think the big guns will ever go to Greg Norman or what they are trying to do in the Middle East. I could be wrong, but I don't see them abandoning the PGA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

I'm golf obsessed so I even watch the dumb reality shows they have on Golf Channel. 

As far as the multiple tours go, I don't think the big guns will ever go to Greg Norman or what they are trying to do in the Middle East. I could be wrong, but I don't see them abandoning the PGA. 

no they wont abandon it, but how many players will skip certain A-/B+ events in favor of a bigger, secured pay day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

no they wont abandon it, but how many players will skip certain A-/B+ events in favor of a bigger, secured pay day?

That is true. Fock Greg Norman 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AT&T Pebble Beach 

DK Lineup

Patrick Cantlay

Joseph Bramlett

Aaron Rai

Matthias Schwab

Mackenzie Hughes

Mito Pereira

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bets this week:

Periera 40-1

Kisner 50-1

Hoge FRL at Pebble 18-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to dabble this week for action.  

Bez 45 -1

Min Woo Lee 80 -1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tournament matchup

Mito Pereira over Lanto Griffin +115

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really think this is Ray Romano's year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Bets this week:

 

Hoge FRL at Pebble 18-1

🤑🤑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

🤑🤑

Nice hit, man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Nice hit, man

Thank you pal. You would think with all the options with the multiple books I’d be able to find FRL for the whole field, that’s what I wanted to take. But still happy with the hit either way :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2022 at 10:22 AM, listen2me 23 said:

Adding

Theegala top 40 +130

Nick Taylor top 40 +130

1-1

Lost the Bez and MWL sprinkles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2022 at 7:03 AM, dain11279 said:

Bets this week:

Periera 40-1

Kisner 50-1

Hoge FRL at Pebble 18-1

Nice hit on the 1st round

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kegger in the desert this week. :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Needing a two-putt birdie from 92-feet just to force a playoff in the Saudi International.  No problem, Harold Varner

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Kegger in the desert this week. :cheers:

edex should be the waste management instead of genesis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

edex should be the waste management instead of genesis

Lots of big names in the field this week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2022 at 7:55 PM, dain11279 said:

🤑🤑

What will you do with the 18 bucks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, edjr said:

What will you do with the 18 bucks?

That’s 72% of my next Edex entry :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just filled out my Draft Kings lineup.  
 

Finau - Sheffler - Horshel - Webb - Power - Pereira

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Just filled out my Draft Kings lineup.  
 

Finau - Sheffler - Horshel - Webb - Power - Pereira

That’s a really nice sounding lineup. I’m going to end up changing mine 5 more times. Right now it’s 

Hovland - Henley - Homa - Fitzpatrick - Ancer - Kisner

 

kind of want to find a way to get Louis in there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LIneup with $300 left over

Brooks Koepka

Viktor Hovland

Talor Gooch

Troy Merritt

Patton Kizzire

Louis Oostuizen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Just filled out my Draft Kings lineup.  
 

Finau - Sheffler - Horshel - Webb - Power - Pereira

Solid puzzle piecing there. At first glance that lineup looks like it should be $2000 over budget. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

That’s a really nice sounding lineup. I’m going to end up changing mine 5 more times. Right now it’s 

Hovland - Henley - Homa - Fitzpatrick - Ancer - Kisner

 

kind of want to find a way to get Louis in there.

I squeezed Louis in, but not sure what to expect. Has he been playing any overseas? I haven't seen anything out of him since the year started. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Solid puzzle piecing there. At first glance that lineup looks like it should be $2000 over budget. 

Still have $100 to spare.  Currently debating Berger or Sheffler.  Berger is $100 more.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Still have $100 to spare.  Currently debating Berger or Sheffler.  Berger is $100 more.  

Berger seems like he’s been more consistent so far, but as soon as say that Scheffler will get his first win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Berger seems like he’s been more consistent so far, but as soon as say that Scheffler will get his first win. 

My thoughts exactly.  

This is so fun.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah idk. Louis hasnt done anything since about november.

 

his course history here is 3rd and 11th.  I messed around again and got him in but thinking thats chasing. I took Hovland out also thinking that was chasing since hes win 3 times in his last 5 worldwide events or something but I may just go back to that  hovland/henley/homa/fitzy lineup and look to replace Ancer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×