Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

School Board Recall in San Francisco

San Francisco voters oust three school board members in recall

Three San Francisco School Board members were removed from their positions by voters on Tuesday, CNN projects, following a tough recall campaign that pitted Democrats against Democrats as interlocking controversies over school closings and renamings fueled a well-funded backlash.

How focking outrageously left do you have to be to be considered too much for San Francisco?????   Sweet Jesus!

Also, this was a CNN link so note their little twist on this being white supremacy in the final sentence.  😁   Focking little b!tches.....

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did they get rid of the dog catcher who doesn’t recycle?

:o That little b!tch, we need to find that white supremacist insurrectionist and take his Neil Young away!!  :angry:

Who knew San Francisco voters ever did anything right. Its probably that the Chinese and Indian community there figured out how to vote.

• Thanks 1

I never see school board meetings with upset parents speaking or the school board being voted out in the worst schools. The failure just continues. Maybe if the cops are involved you might see parents in those shite schools get upset. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

San Francisco voters oust three school board members in recall

How focking outrageously left do you have to be to be considered too much for San Francisco?????   Sweet Jesus!

Also, this was a CNN link so note their little twist on this being white supremacy in the final sentence.  😁   Focking little b!tches.....

Maybe Democrats are taking back their party from the scorched-earth-racist-baby-boomer progressives.  If Biden could lead that, he would be a success. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Maybe Democrats are taking back their party from the scorched-earth-racist-baby-boomer progressives.  If Biden could lead that, he would be a success. 

It would be a productive move encourage the sane Dems to seperate from the nutsos but he has to be aware the opportunity exists first. I think he'll let the moment pass as he's too busy lately trying to find a black woman who uses a shampoo he likes.

On 2/16/2022 at 9:22 AM, TimmySmith said:

Yeah.

And if frogs could fly, their asses wouldn’t hurt from all the jumping.

• Haha 1

So they successfully recalled these turds. 

What will the people who elected them into office do differently for the next election?   I think the real question is did they learn anything.

Democrats have got to STOP putting childish people with bad ideas into positions of power.

On 2/16/2022 at 9:15 AM, Voltaire said:

Who knew San Francisco voters ever did anything right. Its probably that the Chinese and Indian community there figured out how to vote.

Nothing will convince me until nasty pelosi is gone. 

Commissioner Collins called merit a "racist construct." 

Rink

WOW......standing up in front of people and declaring that merit (Def: the quality of being particularly good or worthy, especially so as to deserve praise or reward.)  is racist..........

So she is putting it out there that expecting African American kids to compete is not fair.....WOW.....

I find it interesting that this was driven by Asian parents, that does not surprise me.  Asian parents place high expectations on their kids, demand that they work and strive.... to take away merit-based reward from Asians is going to rile them up.

It's just a clash of cultures really.  Asians and African Americans are always going to butt heads.

39 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rink

WOW......standing up in front of people and declaring that merit (Def: the quality of being particularly good or worthy, especially so as to deserve praise or reward.)  is racist..........

So she is putting it out there that expecting African American kids to compete is not fair.....WOW.....

I find it interesting that this was driven by Asian parents, that does not surprise me.  Asian parents place high expectations on their kids, demand that they work and strive.... to take away merit-based reward from Asians is going to rile them up.

It's just a clash of cultures really.  Asians and African Americans are always going to butt heads.

Of course she would say that when she knows her side can’t compete. Funny I don’t think the average white student will perform as well as the average Asian.  I don’t see a racial component in it though. I say good for them. I hope they use their brains for good. 

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course she would say that when she knows her side can’t compete. Funny I don’t think the average white student will perform as well as the average Asian.  I don’t see a racial component in it though. I say good for them. I hope they use their brains for good. 

Yeah, people ignore that.

Instead they assert that achievement is racist....   🤪

I continue to believe that a healthy and vibrant Democratic Party remains essential to beating back the Republican Party’s dangerous turn toward authoritarianism and its tolerance for election subversion. But I am deeply concerned that, absent an immediate course correction, the party is headed for a wipeout in November, up and down the ballot.

Rink

Hoooleeee cowwwww.....

Now, have we seen ANYTHING more authoritarian than mask mandates and vaccine mandates?  I mean, wow....... and further, efforts to prevent election subversion are declared racist by Democrats....AND they(Biden) were already pretending November would be fraudulent if they did not enact legislation that would ENSURE voter fraud... I mean, these people have some serious balls...

The writer is telling the truth, a rarity among liberal media, but this attempt to paint Republicans with Democrat behaviors is just pathetic.... 🤡