Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Shia Labeef

Okay, I just randomly ran across this on youtube. It's a little long. But I swear to god, it's one of the funniest drunk stories I've heard in a long time. I guess the internet was all abuzz at one point about him losing his mind. But when you hear the story? I think we'd all like to go through this at least one time - just for the story. 😂

Rock star.

Totally unrelated, but been watching a lot of Norm Macdonald on the old talk shows. Like Dennis miller. Man, do that and you really realize we're living in an entirely different world.

That aside, he had some of the best timing. Just hysterical. One of the funniest guys just naturally. You could tell other comedians would just crack up. he was that funny & that fast & that good.

Do yourself a favor in Google some of that. Conan or Dennis Miller and Norm macdonald. Freaking hysterical. And could never get away with it these days.

:lol: I can't say I had an opinion about him prior to that, but I definitely would love to party with him, in my yoof anyway. :cheers: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

:lol: I can't say I had an opinion about him prior to that, but I definitely would love to party with him, in my yoof anyway. :cheers: 

😂 "Hell, could have been Allen Iverson for all I know..."😁

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Totally unrelated, but been watching a lot of Norm Macdonald on the old talk shows. Like Dennis miller. Man, do that and you really realize we're living in an entirely different world.

That aside, he had some of the best timing. Just hysterical. One of the funniest guys just naturally. You could tell other comedians would just crack up. he was that funny & that fast & that good.

Do yourself a favor in Google some of that. Conan or Dennis Miller and Norm macdonald. Freaking hysterical. And could never get away with it these days.

Norm was freaking awesome :thumbsup:

So again, unrelated. But apparently Norm whether it was joking or not, was basically lobbying to take Craig Ferguson's job after he announced his retirement. Could you imagine Norm Macdonald versus that fat doughboy British queer James Corden?

Who made that call?

I still know it's the wrong thread, but I got to admit, Norm Macdonald was underrated in my book until he died. I've been watching him all day. And he just kills me. Just every aspect of being a great comedian.

not watching.