Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Rate my Team! 1.02, full point PPR.

I was happy I got such an early pick.  I really want Taylor or Henry this year.

1.02 - Henry, RB, TEN

2.11 - Conner, RB, ARI

3.02 - Barkley, RB, NYG

4.11 - Sutton, WR, DEN

5.02 - Schultz, TE, DAL

6.11 - Thielen, WR, MIN

7.02 - Lazard, WR, GB

8.11 - Woods, WR, TEN

9.02 - Wilson, QB, DEN

10.11 - IND DEF

11.02 - Pierce, RB, HOU

12.11 - LVR KCR

13.02 - Winston, QB, NO

14.11 - Pacheco, RB, KC

15.02 - Engram, TE, JAX

16.11 - Robinson, RB, WAS

17.02 - Gallup, WR, DAL

Notes: QB I wanted, Herbert, went EARLY at 4.05..  So, Wilson was *my* last top-tier QB remaining.  Before Thielen - A-Rob 3 picks before; JuJu 1 pick before..  When I grabbed Indy DEF, BUF and NO DEFs already gone..  KC KCR went at 12.12!  Somebody did draft OBJ in Round 17.  CLE QB Watson went 16.01.  Only 2 QBs not drafted - HOU and NYJ.  No other GB WRs were drafted - Watkins, Cobb, or either rookie. //  Oh - 3rd pick was between Barkley and DJ Moore, WR, CAR..

Thoughts / opinions?

Good job.  

yeah, your RB depth is as good as anyones. 

WR, not so much.   That is clearly the weakness of your team.  What you have not told is is how many RB/WR/TE/QB slots you start each week.  if you only need 2 WR maybe this team isnt so bad.  if you start 3....... well there are holes to fill.

but, if you can get a breakout WR on the wire, this could potentially be a winning team.   but as is.... probably not

About TE: "the big-5" were taken by pick 4.12.  I was looking at the dreaded "20-pick gap," and my best TE remaining was Schultz.  (Actually, he is MY overall top-TE.)

About WR: we only need to start two.  FLEX can be RB / WR / TE.  Two RBs, one TE for starting roster.

I did edit my post, and added that last comment about my Rd 3 pick.  I think Barkley is a very strong FLEX player, with him being a rare 3-down / no RBBC type.  Thielen now has an offensive minded Head Coach, and I expect both he and Jefferson will improve from last season's numbers.  Everyone is excited to see what Sutton can do with an actual QB - and, again, an offensive minded Head Coach.

if hes only starting 2 its not as bad.   

one solid one in sutton.  the others are hit or miss, but I'm pretty sure one will turn out for him. 

a good waiver wire pickup may resolve this, so I'm not too worried.

I am with the others here. WR depth is meh.

If this is a 2 WR league, the combo of Thielen/Lazard/Woods will be decent WR 2s to pair with Sutton. However, your starting RBs can more than make up for the lack of depth at WR.

If this is a 3 WR league, you may want to think about trading Conner or Barkley to a RB needy team for a solid WR2 that way Thielen/Lazard/Woods combo will be a good WR3 with upside of WR2.

Just my 2 cents. Decent team overall though (except Engram pick 🤣)

4 hours ago, recespieces31 said:

If this is a 2 WR league, the combo of Thielen/Lazard/Woods will be decent WR 2s to pair with Sutton. However, your starting RBs can more than make up for the lack of depth at WR.

If this is a 3 WR league, you may want to think about trading Conner or Barkley to a RB needy team for a solid WR2 that way Thielen/Lazard/Woods combo will be a good WR3 with upside of WR2.

he confirmed he only starts 2 WR.

so not so bad.     but hes needing to start RB in the flex spot, so that RB depth really will come in handy for him.

under these circumstances hes definitely a playoff team. (barring injury)

still needs  a  good waiver wire pickup at WR to take this team one notch higher.  but its an achievable goal.

• Like 1