Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

A Subtle Reminder Of The Incompetence We're Dealing With

I thought back then we weren't allowed to have partys? 
Mebbe I'm thinking from a year before. Can't remember

17 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

I thought back then we weren't allowed to have partys? 
Mebbe I'm thinking from a year before. Can't remember

2020 (which would be the basis for the comparison).  July 4th 2021 was supposed to be the beginning of the summer of freedom from Covid, unfortunately the vaccine didn’t work as well as we thought against infection and too many people didn’t want to take it.

This tweet is dumb, but I doubt it was factually incorrect.  I can’t remember which but there was one that was really bad recently though.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

2020 (which would be the basis for the comparison).  July 4th 2021 was supposed to be the beginning of the summer of freedom from Covid, unfortunately the vaccine didn’t work as well as we thought against infection and too many people didn’t want to take it.

This tweet is dumb, but I doubt it was factually incorrect.  I can’t remember which but there was one that was really bad recently though.

Factually correct, lol. Hey Tim, gas is down 30 cents a gallon near me. That’s a fact. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Factually correct, lol. Hey Tim, gas is down 30 cents a gallon near me. That’s a fact. 

Some items were down in price when comparing to the surge in the beginning of Covid. 

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

unfortunately the vaccine didn’t work as well as we thought against infection and too many people didn’t want to take it.

:lol: Didn't work at all against infection.  Still doesn't.  Some of us knew the Fauci fraud from the start, others making excuses.

• Thanks 1