Sign in to follow this  
dadog

Chubb and J Jefferson or Ekeler and T Hill…rest of season?

A. 

Chubb and Jefferson

I'm sure we can play ping pong with the WR stats, but it all comes down to Chubb being more reliable then Eckler. I play for points banking on a RB that's gonna put numbers down and hope he gets a little extra in that pass game, not whether the RB can catch when he cant run.  

Ekeler/Hill for me.  It is a PPR league. Both Ekeler and Hill are catching passes.  

Ekeler just got 16 targets last game and yes Allen has been out, but Ekeler still received 94 targets last year with Allen/Williams playing the full season each last year.  

Hill already has 50 catches (with backup and 3rd string QBs included) this year with only 2 games below 12 targets.

JJ is beast mode, but the drop off from JJ to Hill is minimal right now (Hill WR3, JJ WR4 in PPR currently).

The difference between Ekeler (41-261-2 receiving) and Chubb (7-51-0 receiving) in PPR is a huge difference. When Watson starts playing, I fully believe CLE will start passing more and he will vulture TD runs from Chubb, which is Chubb’s relevance currently.

This is just my thoughts and 2 cents.

Great question...I don't think you can go wrong with either combo but, because of PPR, I too would opt for Ekeler and Hill (as long as his foot doesn't act up and you see him in a walking boot after game again).

It's almost a toss up, but I would take Chubb and Jefferson.

I would rank Chubb slightly ahead of Ekeler and Jefferson slightly ahead of Hill.

PPR, it's a bit closer at RB but I still think Chubb is a little more reliable.

Good decision to have to make

It’s a good one.