Sign in to follow this  
polecatt

Zeke likely out Week 8

Zeke's been a warrior not missing many games in his career. Kinda wonder if he was talked into taking a rest week by the coaches because the Bears suck and to save Zeke for second half of season.

Just now, GobbleDog said:

Zeke's been a warrior not missing many games in his career. Kinda wonder if he was talked into taking a rest week by the coaches because the Bears suck and to save Zeke for second half of season.

I think that is a fair bet.

its not like the backup is a chump.  Some would even argue Pollard is better than Zeke.

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

If you listen real close, you can hear Pollard owners whistling Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah out of their a**holes.

Love the Chevy Chase reference! I’m not whistling but with Pollard and Etienne I find my self with an unexpected embarrassment of riches…

2 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Well he's not been ruled out for sure yet, so I doubt it.

He took a good shot right on the knee, looked awkward, could have easily been a lot worse.

4 hours ago, jrokh said:

Love the Chevy Chase reference! I’m not whistling but with Pollard and Etienne I find my self with an unexpected embarrassment of riches…

Glad someone recognized the reference :)

If Zeke is out, I will likely go with Pollard over A Jones against the Bills in a heavy yardage league. 

They have a bye next week.... Makes a lot of sense. He'll get a couple weeks worth of rest/treatment. 

Meanwhile.... Pollard gonna rip faces off. 

More important to miss this game then to hurt himself even worst.