Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

the msm is trying to lie and say trump had dinner with nick fuentes

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Nope I’m not afraid of gheys

Wait you’re not honestly trying to claim that calling someone a phag isn’t homophobic are you?

"homophobia" is not just the fear of gay people....it can also be an aversion to, a distrust of, or hatred of.

So yeah calling someone a "phag" can qualify as being homophobic. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Nope I’m not afraid of gheys

What about big muscular bullphags who have you cornered in a prison washroom?  What about a flock of angry sissyboys who you inadvertently offended when the lead Nancy has just shouted out "Get him girls!"  Sure, one-on-one under most situations there is no reason to harbor fear, or for that matter hate or disgust, but under some scenarios, I figure fear, or at least vigilance and caution are called for. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

"homophobia" is not just the fear of gay people....it can also be an aversion to, a distrust of, or hatred of.

And he claims to be the closest to the center of anyone here, lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

What about big muscular bullphags who have you cornered in a prison washroom?  What about a flock of angry sissyboys who you inadvertently offended when the lead Nancy has just shouted out "Get him girls!"  Sure, one-on-one under most situations there is no reason to harbor fear, or for that matter hate or disgust, but under some scenarios, I figure fear, or at least vigilance and caution are called for. 

That would be the fear of a situation. Not being afraid of them having the ghey. Fear or being raped or beaten sure 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Right when liberals are allowed to change definitions this is what happens.  I don’t have an aversion to, distrust or hatred of gheys or anyone else

Is calling some one n*, blackaphobia?

it’s a word most of us used as kids and it had nothing to do with hating gheys  they just needed more victim points 

That would be the fear of a situation. Not being afraid of them having the ghey. Fear or being raped or beaten sure 

I was just playing.  You are absolutely right, of course.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah I know...I didn't believe him either...

The whole "homophobic" argument he used is the same one utilt99 used which means Raiders is either another utilt99 alias (Vegas has this at +150), or he is just happening to use the MAGA method of trying to redefine words to make himself look better. (Vegas has this at -175).

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah I know...I didn't believe him either...

The whole "homophobic" argument he used is the same one utilt99 used which means Raiders is either another utilt99 alias (Vegas has this at +150), or he is just happening to use the MAGA method of trying to redefine words to make himself look better. (Vegas has this at -175).

😂 now I’m Utilt99 considering I’ve been here far longer I find that highly doubtful

For reference I had dinner at a gay bar about a week ago. 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yep centrist. Sticks and stones zero problems with phags. But it’s truly fun to see you guys get all worked up over it.  Don’t worry you’re saving the interwebs 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

😂 now I’m Utilt99 considering I’ve been here far longer I find that highly doubtful

For reference I had dinner at a gay bar about a week ago. 

I said it was +150...

Sure you did...do you have a black friend too? 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Right when liberals are allowed to change definitions this is what happens.  I don’t have an aversion to, distrust or hatred of gheys or anyone else

Is calling some one n*, blackaphobia?

it’s a word most of us used as kids and it had nothing to do with hating gheys  they just needed more victim points 

You’re a bigot, is that better?  Just because you used it as a kid doesn’t make it okay.  You are clearly using it in a derogatory way. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep centrist. Sticks and stones zero problems with phags. But it’s truly fun to see you guys get all worked up over it.  Don’t worry you’re saving the interwebs 

Did you tell the people in the bar they were phags?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

I said it was +150...

Sure you did...do you have a black friend too? 

Tons of them. Hell I was the only white dude at one of my best friends wedding. I have gay black friends too. 

You’re a bigot, is that better?  Just because you used it as a kid doesn’t make it okay.  You are clearly using it in a derogatory way. 

But he ate at a gay bar just last week.

Oh no. It’s derogatory now. Keep backpedaling. Pimpadoush continues to be nothing but derogatory every time he speaks. And there is zero doubt he doesn’t suck a d1ck from time to time.  That’s cool though whatever floats his boat 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Did you tell the people in the bar they were phags?

Nope cause I’m friends with the owner. And I wouldn’t call any gay a Phag to be derogatory. But it’s truly fun seeing all the bots come running to protect the biggest on this site

ive also called him a b1tch and a woman too. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Nope cause I’m friends with the owner. And I wouldn’t call any gay a Phag to be derogatory. But it’s truly fun seeing all the bots come running to protect the biggest on this site 

Ok cool well at least you realize it’s not cool to call people phags

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Goal achieved. Took you long enough. Man I expecting this schtick 15 mins ago

I continue to try and give you the chance to prove me wrong. You should be pleased I'm going with the benefit of the doubt so often, 

You keep lowering the bar and limbo-ing under it. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I continue to try and give you the chance to prove me wrong. You should be pleased I'm going with the benefit of the doubt so often, 

You keep lowering the bar and limbo-ing under it. 

Just to be clear using Phag is maga 

Not what I said....clearly said your method of arguing over it is from the MAGA playbook.

I remember when Fuentes still had his YouTube channel when he live streamed he would get like 25,000 viewers. I remember one time he was streaming the same time as Trump was having a rally on Fox, he had a good 5000+ more viewers than Fox, it was a actually quite incredible. That was a couple months before the Groyper Wars, they had to ban him he was getting way to big of a voice.

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It’s not centrist, that’s for sure

56 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Was this person generally known to most folks in this thread before thois incident?  I had no idea who he is.

BTW, this is not to say that Trump had no idea who this person was.  Trump has people, many people, whose job it is to know and communicate stuff like this.  Me, my onlu "people" are me.  I miss stuff.  I am just curious if he was well known or if folks educated themselvrs on him after the story broke so they can either share outrage or spring to the defense, depending on their individual predilictions.

MSNBC last night showed some of his podcast clips, and it's scary stuff. He spends a lot of time ranting about the Jews and sounds like Hitler Light at times. He actually says what this country needs is a dictator.

48 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

And there is zero doubt he doesn’t suck a d1ck from time to time. 

You're right. I don't suck a d!ck from time to time ... or ever for that matter, but it's nice to see you continue to fortify your place as the board's biggest dumbass, the craftsman of dumbassery. 

:first:

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You’re right it’s a word used primarily by democrats. Just like N*

Link?

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Link?

Every rap song. And since you know you ain’t black if you don’t vote for democrats.  Also I doubt you really have ever hung around gay dudes but they use Phag all the time

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're right. I don't suck a d!ck from time to time ... or ever for that matter, but it's nice to see you continue to fortify your place as the board's biggest dumbass, the craftsman of dumbassery. 

:first:

Bebop

21 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

MSNBC last night showed some of his podcast clips, and it's scary stuff. He spends a lot of time ranting about the Jews and sounds like Hitler Light at times. He actually says what this country needs is a dictator.

I defend his right to speak, to hang and damn himself with his own words.  I would not associate socially with this individual.  He apparently has enough of a presence in the public sphere that I would expect Donald Trump to be aware of his views, at least generally if not specifically.

16 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I defend his right to speak, to hang and damn himself with his own words.  I would not associate socially with this individual.  He apparently has enough of a presence in the public sphere that I would expect Donald Trump to be aware of his views, at least generally if not specifically.

Trump surrounds himself with people who tells him what he wants to hear. Putin does the same thing. Trump did everything he could to become a dictator. He tried to get Pence to derail the certification. When that didn't work, he whipped up the MAGAtard mob into a frenzy and sent them into Capitol to stop the process, and he got a boner over the possibility that Pence and Pelosi would get killed in the process. He wasted taxpayer time and money on frivolous election-fraud lawsuits.

This is autocrat behavior, piled atop his other antics such as spreading misinformation, fear mongering, catastrophizing, attacking and trying to minimize the media, bullying anyone who disagrees with him, etc.

Now he's breaking bread with known Jew-hating kooks.

It's scary how many people in this country love him and believe every far-fetched thing that comes out of his pie hole. 

He sure as hell knew who Fuentes was, and it's interesting that information such as this gets leaked out of Tard-a-Lago. 

Trump has a lot of rats in his inner circle, and that must drive him mad.

18 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Every rap song. And since you know you ain’t black if you don’t vote for democrats.  Also I doubt you really have ever hung around gay dudes but they use Phag all the time

I would bet that there are more straight people using the word phag than gays, and that the majority of them are not democrats

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You might not be MAGA. You might just be a fooking moron. Vegas has that at like +360 right now. 

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You might not be MAGA. You might just be a fooking moron. Vegas has that at like +360 right now. 

Cool to see you have a new thing. +200 that it’s funny 

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I would bet that there are more straight people using the word phag than gays, and that the majority of them are not democrats

K. Bro I live in Palm Springs. Every bar and restaurant I goto is gay, gay owned etc. Half of my clients and people I play poker with are gay. Anecdotal but I haven’t heard any of my straight friends use it this century. Meanwhile I hear the gay guys say it daily 

however you may be right. A lot of them are closet conservatives but have to maintain the im gay I must be a democrat policy