Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

What's your favorite charity you donate to?

13 hours ago, Bert said:

MD Anderson and the local food pantry.  Too much corruption in the United Way for me.

My brother in law is at MD Anderson right now ... for the third time. 😨

12 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

alright, come on man.

Sometimes I get frustrated about it, but then these old unhealthy ones come along, and they're loaded with history and personality, and they find peace and happiness after their lifelong struggles. I do lots of stuff elsewhere for the human element, but I love these little guys. Within my range of vision right now I see seven who likely all would be dead right now without us. They are sensitive, intuitive little beings. They pay it back. And then the old diseased ones die, and I have to dig a hole for them in the woods. It's bittersweet business. 😑

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Sometimes I get frustrated about it, but then these old unhealthy ones come along, and they're loaded with history and personality, and they find peace and happiness after their lifelong struggles. I do lots of stuff elsewhere for the human element, but I love these little guys. Within my range of vision right now I see seven who likely all would be dead right now without us. They are sensitive, intuitive little beings. They pay it back. And then the old diseased ones die, and I have to dig a hole for them in the woods. It's bittersweet business. 😑

Pimpadeaux - pilot

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

My brother in law is at MD Anderson right now ... for the third time. 😨

Sorry to hear that T&P.

I should have a plaque on one of the recliners at the Mays clinic given all the time I have spent at that place.

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Sorry to hear that T&P.

I should have a plaque on one of the recliners at the Mays clinic given all the time I have spent at that place.

Seriously?? I had no idea you'd had some health problems. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Seriously?? I had no idea you'd had some health problems. 

Not me, my family.

Grandfather - Lymphoma

Great Aunt - Liver cancer

Mother in law - Breast cancer

Mother - Breast cancer

Cousin - Brain cancer :(

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Not me, my family.

Grandfather - Lymphoma

Great Aunt - Liver cancer

Mother in law - Breast cancer

Mother - Breast cancer

Cousin - Brain cancer :(

Oh my. My mom died of pancreatic cancer. It was so aggressive that she died 10 days after diagnosis. It was brutal.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Oh my. My mom died of pancreatic cancer. It was so aggressive that she died 10 days after diagnosis. It was brutal.

That sux.  Similar deal with my cousin.  Initially they got rid of the cancer but it came back with vengeance.  He died at 43.  

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are there any kill shelters I can donate to? Preferably ones with a lot of pit bulls? 

And cats.

I prefer local charities like schools. But more broadly, military or other things that I am familiar with. Like American Lung Assoc, or charities for Alzheimers, Stroke survivors, etc. There are a few and I can't donate to all, so I pick and chose different ones all the time. 

I pay taxes, so I'm donating to Ukraine, climate change initiatives, welfare, PPP handouts, student loan relief if Biden gets his way, investigations into the ruling party's political opponents, and of course 10% of whatever the Big Guy launders through foreign governments.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I pay taxes, so I'm donating to Ukraine, climate change initiatives, welfare, PPP handouts, student loan relief if Biden gets his way, investigations into the ruling party's political opponents, and of course 10% of whatever the Big Guy launders through foreign governments.

Classic bs cheap fock response.  I pay taxes.  Fock your taxes.  Help someone you selfish twat

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nobody said:

Geez, dude. You're such a shell of your former self, just another AAA-rated California-hating conservatard who lives there and slurps up nonsense. Move somewhere where your presence and votes makes a difference.

On 11/29/2022 at 8:48 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are there any kill shelters I can donate to? Preferably ones with a lot of pit bulls? 

I remember donating to the sperm bank a while ago..  
Your mom swallowed my donation like a champ :thumbsup:

56 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Geez, dude. You're such a shell of your former self, just another AAA-rated California-hating conservatard who lives there and slurps up nonsense. Move somewhere where your presence and votes makes a difference.

Naaa...He's just now woke in a good way. Mebbe someday you will be too. :)

4 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Classic bs cheap fock response.  I pay taxes.  Fock your taxes.  Help someone you selfish twat

I help people by empowering them to help themselves.