Sign in to follow this  
JT88-3013

SBarkley now questionable

Breida worth a pick up now?

If Barkley does play, how much do you trust that he will play with the usual snap count, or come out after a couple of series if his neck issue flares back up?  I'm considering playing someone like Pacheco who I know will play the whole game.

50 minutes ago, wild_and_crazy_guy said:

If Barkley does play, how much do you trust that he will play with the usual snap count, or come out after a couple of series if his neck issue flares back up?  I'm considering playing someone like Pacheco who I know will play the whole game.

Same worries...I have Pacheco in my lineup already and could put in Pierce for Barkley, which is not a great pivot.  

Doesn’t matter, the Gmen suck. 

well that stings.

On 12/11/2022 at 8:00 PM, weepaws said:

Doesn’t matter, the Gmen suck. 

Oops…

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Oops…

Nope they still suck , and they barely beat a team that’s even worst then they are, and they just tied them weeks ago.  

Yes Gmen suck.  

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

Nope they still suck , and they barely beat a team that’s even worst then they are, and they just tied them weeks ago.  

Yes Gmen suck.  

Sucking all the way to the playoffs! Thank you jeebus!

Another reason why the playoffs are watered down,  to many crappy teams like the Gmen can make them. 

NFL allows to many teams into the playoffs. 

On 12/19/2022 at 1:07 AM, weepaws said:

Yes Gmen suck.  

Gmen clinch the playoffs, demolishing the Colts 38-10. Superstar QB Daniel Jones had well over 30 fantasy points in any format. On the bright side for you Tyrod Taylor actually got in for a play. Congrats. Looking forward to more of your terrible predictions next season.. Hapy New Year! Cheers!

I think it’s Happy. D Jones just showing why drafting a Qb in the single digit rounds isn’t a good move.  

But I’m so glad you keep this going through out the season, it really bothered you, living free in your head.