weepaws

Bible

Be you therefore followers of God, as dear children, and walk in love, as Christ also has loved us, and has given himself for us an offering and a Sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour.  Ephesians 5:1-2.  Amen.  Thank you Jesus Christ.  

Seek good, and not evil, that you may live, and so the Lord , the God of hosts, shall be with you, as you have spoken.  Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgement in the gate, it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be Gracious unto the remnants of Joseph.  Amos 5:14&15.  Amen. 

For when, for the time you ought to be teachers, you need that one to teach you again, which be the oracles of God, and are become such as Have need of milk, and not of strong meat.  

Everyone who uses milk in unskilled in the Word of Righteousness, for he is a babe. 

But strong meat belongs to them that are of full age, even those who , by reason of use, have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.  Hebrews 5:12-13-14.  Amen.  Thank you Jesus Christ.  

How much should one pay for a Bible? Shouldn't Bibles be free?

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

How much should one pay for a Bible? Shouldn't Bibles be free?

What a stupid focking idiot you are. 

1 hour ago, HTH said:

Psalm 23 and 27 my two favorite Psalms.  God bless. 

I came naked from my mothers womb, and I will be naked when I leave.  

The Lord gave me what I had, and the Lord has taken it away.  

Praise the name of the Lord.  

Isaiah 41:13.  

Amen. 

I came not to call the Righteous, but sinners to repentance.  Luke 5:31-32.  Amen.  

So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through Faith.  And I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power , together with all the Lords Holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.  Ephesians 3:17&18.  Amen. 

Lay not up for yourself treasurers upon earth, where moth and rust does corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in Heaven, where neither moth nor rust does corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.  

Matthew 6:19-20.  Amen. 

But as He which has called you is Holy, so be you Holy in all manner of conversation, Because it is written, Be you Holy, for I am Holy.  

1 Peter 1:15-16.  This verse is very concerning to the nonbeliever.  Amen.  

Therefore, leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of Faith towards God.  Of the doctrine of baptism and of laying on of hands , and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgement.  And this we will do , if God permit.   Hebrews 6:1-3.   Amen. 

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened and Have tasted of the Heavenly gift, and were partakers of the Holy Ghost, and have tasted the good Word of God, and the powers of the world to come, if they shall fall away. To renew them again unto repentance, seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put Him to an open shame.   Hebrews 6:4-6.   Amen. , 

But as He which has called you is Holy, so be you Holy in all manner of conversation, because it is written, Be you Holy, for I am Holy.  1 Peter 1:15-16.  Amen. 

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  Ephesians 6:12.  Amen. 

I called upon the Lord in distress, the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.  The Lord is on my side,  I will not Fear, what can man do unto me?   Psalm 118:5-6.  Amen. 

And we desire that every one of you do show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end.  That you be not slothful, but followers of them who through Faith and Patience inherit the Promise.  Hebrews 6:11&12.  Amen.  

Noah did everything just as God commanded him.  Genesis 6:22.  Amen. 

Into thine hand I commit my Spirit, thou has redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.  Psalm 31:5.  Amen. 

To wit, the God was in Christ, reconciling the World unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and has committed unto us the Word of reconciliation.  Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us, we Pray you in Christ’s stead, be you reconciled to God.  2 Corinthians 5:19-20.  Amen. 

O Lord. Lead me in Your Righteousness because of my foes, Make Your way straight before me.  Psalm 5:8.  Amen. 

Wherein God, willing more abundantly to show unto the heirs of promise, the immutability of His counsel, confirmed it by an oath.  Hebrews 6:17.   Amen. 

The wife has not power of her own body, but the husband, and likewise also the husband not power of his own body, but the wife.  1 Corinthians 7:4&5.  Amen. 

For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received, that Christ died for Our Sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He Rose again the Third Day according to the Scriptures.   1 Corinthians 15:3&4.  Amen. 

Jesus said. I am the resurrection, and the life, He that believe in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live, And who so ever live and believe in Me shall never die.  Believe thou this?  John 11:25-26.  Amen. 

Holy fock every few hours you post this without a like or reply? 🤣🤣

batshiit.

Look how many in a row are you. Fockin weird

40 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

batshiit.

To which divided the Red Sea into parts, for His Mercy endures forever. And made Israel to pass through the midst of it, for His Mercy endures for ever.  But overthrew Pharaoh And His host in the Red Sea, For His Mercy endures forever.  

To Him which led His people through the wildernesses, For His Mercy endures forever. To Him which smote great Kong’s, For His Mercy endures forever.m

O Give thanks unto God of Heaven,  For His Mercy endures forever.  

Psalm 136:13-26.  

45 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

batshiit.

There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in the flames of fire from within a bush, Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up.  Exodus 3:2&3.  Amen. 

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

batshiit.

While they were in high spirits, they shouted, bring out Samson to entertain us, so they called Samson out of the prison, and He performed for them.  When they stood him among the pillars , Samson said to the servant, put me where I can feel the pillars that support the temple l so that I Man lean against them.  

Now the temple was crowded with men and woman , all the rulers of the Philistines were there, and on the roof three thousand more. 

Then Samson prayers to the Lord, O Sovereign Lord, remember me, O God, please strengthen me just once more, and let me with one blow get revenge on the Philistines for my eyes.  

Then Samson reached towards the two central pillars on which the temple stood, Bracing himself against them, his right hand on the one and left hand on the other, Samson said let me die with them, then he pushed will all his might, and down came the temple.  

Judges 16:25-29.  Wow that’s awesome.  Thank you Jesus.  Amen.  

6 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

batshiit.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, if you continue in My Word, then are you My disciples indeed, And you shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you Free.  John 8:31-32.  Amen. 

Honer the Lord with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase.  So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.  Proverbs 3:9-10.  

This I say then, walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.  Galatians 5:16.  Amen. 

That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to Lie, we might have a strong consolidation who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us.  Which hope we have as an anchor of the Soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enter into that within the veil, whether the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus made a high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.  Hebrews 6:18-20.   Amen. 

On 3/27/2024 at 1:27 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

Shouldn't Bibles be free?

Holy shite you are tarded 

There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him, but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man.  Mark 7:15.  Amen. 

14 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Motley Crue is about as Pusssified and ghey as it gets 🌈 😂

On 3/27/2024 at 1:46 PM, weepaws said:

I came not to call the Righteous, but sinners to repentance.  Luke 5:31-32.  Amen.  

SONS OF BRITCHES! 

Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you that hope in the Lord.  Psalm 31:24.   Amen.