Sign in to follow this  
JagFan

2023 NFL Comeback Player of the Year

25 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

@weepaws

He has an ADP in the 4th round at Fanduel. I have already done 3 best balls this year, I thought Ridley was going to be a target of mine but in one of the best balls I drafted DK metcalf after Ridley had already been chosen.

From experience other sites usually have different ADP, but I doubt he is going later than 5th round anywhere.

I hope it gets higher.  What about Capt Kirk, what’s his ADP at fanduel?  

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I hope it gets higher.  What about Capt Kirk, what’s his ADP at fanduel?  

End of the 10th, 131.5 to be exact. - half point ppr.

Nice ADP for Kirk.  Thanks.  

• Like 1

I'm with Polecat, my 1st choice would be RB JONATHAN TAYLOR. My second choice is one I hope really.happens, QB TREY LANCE. He's getting all the 1st team reps. Yeah I know, Purdy I not cleared to slinging it.with teammates. I sincerely hope that LANCE bounces back from his injury and.excels.in training.camp. You gotta give the chance.for him to play to see if he.can be your franchise QB, after all the draft.capital.the 49ers spent to get him. I get the Purdy hype and rightfully so, yet.if Lance turns it up in T.C. and preseason the guys in the locker room will get behind him just.the way they did with Purdy last year. People seem to be dismissing Lance because of the way Purdy played last year but come on, they didn't move up that high to get him to just throw him to the wayside. Lance has got a big chip on his shoulders now, which will motivate him to.disprove the maysayers. I.say come week 1 he'll.have full.control of the huddle.

If Mr Taylor can stay healthy, and if Mr Richardson can produce i would agree that Taylor is easily a candidate for come back player.  

3 hours ago, DocNiner said:

I'm with Polecat, my 1st choice would be RB JONATHAN TAYLOR. My second choice is one I hope really.happens, QB TREY LANCE. He's getting all the 1st team reps. Yeah I know, Purdy I not cleared to slinging it.with teammates. I sincerely hope that LANCE bounces back from his injury and.excels.in training.camp. You gotta give the chance.for him to play to see if he.can be your franchise QB, after all the draft.capital.the 49ers spent to get him. I get the Purdy hype and rightfully so, yet.if Lance turns it up in T.C. and preseason the guys in the locker room will get behind him just.the way they did with Purdy last year. People seem to be dismissing Lance because of the way Purdy played last year but come on, they didn't move up that high to get him to just throw him to the wayside. Lance has got a big chip on his shoulders now, which will motivate him to.disprove the maysayers. I.say come week 1 he'll.have full.control of the huddle.

Evan Hull will steal all the passing production out of the backfield. 

And I really hope Lance gets a shot. :thumbsup:

On 6/4/2023 at 7:57 AM, DocNiner said:

I wouldn’t have anything do with the Niners Qb situation in ff, I think their coach likes to tinker with his toys, and I can situations were he might rotate them.  

17 hours ago, weepaws said:

I wouldn’t have anything do with the Niners Qb situation in ff, I think their coach likes to tinker with his toys, and I can situations were he might rotate them.  

The fact that they spent a couple firsts for Lance and refuse to even deal him is really weird. Do they like him as a player or not? I bet someone would have paid up for him.

32 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Jimmy G

He’s with the Raiders. 

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

He’s with the Raiders. 

Just win baby :banana:

1 hour ago, kutulu said:

Just win baby :banana:

The Raiders hope so.  My favorite Al Davis saying is, the other teams Qb must go down, and he must go down hard.