HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The hope from this lib is Trump loses the nom, not to dipshet Trump wannabe like Ronald D but someone else. Trump then goes apeshet and torpedoes the Republican nom.

That would be fantastic

Make it a fatal 4 way with RFK added in as well and let the best man win

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cause you want 4 more years of the literal sh1tshow

He’s fine. Trump would have focked this up  10x

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Make it a fatal 4 way with RFK added in as well and let the best man win

Well that would be something. 

11 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Byron Donalds had the entire panel on cnn on their heels right after the town hall. He would be a great running mate

He’s really an idiot so I guess. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He’s really an idiot so I guess. 

He’s just gone up in my eyes seeing your take

btw big day for you tomorrow , should drive down your day labor costs

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Trump defended separating families tonight with the argument that it persuades refugees and migrants not to come here. I regard this as a completely immoral “ends justifies the means” argument. It’s inhumane and won’t work as Trump predicts anyhow. It’s cruelty for the sake of cruelty. 

• Haha 1

I missed the opening statement and they just replayed it. Trump ripped off so many lies in that 😂

You folks can’t want this guy again. Come on man!

3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

He’s just gone up in my eyes seeing your take

btw big day for you tomorrow , should drive down your day labor costs

Sure because pissing off liberals is how you form ALL of your political choices. I get it. 

Your second line made me laugh. 

15 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He’s fine. Trump would have focked this up  10x

What was fine was the country til china dumped Covid on the world with the help of Fauci 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump defended separating families tonight with the argument that it persuades refugees and migrants not to come here. I regard this as a completely immoral “ends justifies the means” argument. It’s inhumane and won’t work as Trump predicts anyhow. It’s cruelty for the sake of cruelty. 

Look you seem some what rationale on occasion. Which person coming across the border are refugees or migrants?  The answer is none

a refugee is by definition someone fleeing a political situation and is required to enter the nearest country seeking asylum

a migrant is a person who LEGALLY immigrates to a country via a process 

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

What was fine was the country til china dumped Covid on the world with the help of Fauci 

Trump was teed up, thanks Obama. Trump left a big bag of poo on the doorstep, lit it on fire and was run off.

You watch this shet show tonight and want more of that dude? Yeeeesh.

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Trump was teed up, thanks Obama. Trump left a big bag of poo on the doorstep, lit it on fire and was run off.

You watch this shet show tonight and want more of that dude? Yeeeesh.

Over biden sh1t show I watch every day of my life?  Absolutely. You can goto the trump nominee thread to see my choice list. He’s not my first choice but I’ll take 2019 and no wars and historic peace and closed borders all day any day 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Over biden sh1t show I watch every day of my life?  Absolutely. You can goto the trump nominee thread to see my choice list. He’s not my first choice but I’ll take 2019 and no wars and historic peace and closed borders all day any day 

That’s why they have elections. This orange windbag is the best chance Biden has. 

28 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

That broad smacked him around soundly. In an actual debate setting he would be worked over badly by anyone who is remotely skilled. He has lost the fastball and is throwing Jaime Moyer mid-80’s junk now.

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

That broad smacked him around soundly. In an actual debate setting he would be worked over badly by anyone who is remotely skilled. He has lost the fastball and is throwing Jaime Moyer mid-80’s junk now.

Biden would be scared to debate him

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Biden would be scared to debate him

Biden is practically begging you people to pick Trump.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Yes cause he knows he can hide in the basement and never address a damn thing while democrats ballot harvest mail in votes 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

When you listen to Trump and Biden speak it is a bit amazing they are similar age.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thegeneral said:

There's no chance Biden debates anyone. He's senile and would also have to answer for his ineptitude. It's very sad that the left keeps throwing him out there. It's elder abuse, he needs to be in a home. 

Clowns that voted for Biden commenting on who republicans should vote for. Stfu. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Clowns that voted for Biden commenting on who republicans should vote for. Stfu. 

He absolutely owned that Biatch and that CNN 

6 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I saw a woman that was smitten by Father Trumps machismo.  This made her easily rattled and ineffective.  She wanted to jump his alpha bones all night.  Rumor has it CNN had fire hoses on standby off screen.  Next time CNN better send out Cooper.  

• Like 1

The whole world is either killing cnn or lauding Trump and our resident libtards see something else. Butt hurt. 

I can’t believe I’m back in on this guy. I was done with him but it looks like there is no other choice .maybe Kennedy but you have to think the democrats will give him the Bernie treatment 

• Thanks 1