HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

This is what maga really thinks about women.

It's this guy's party now, either think like him or get out.

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

Weird the leftists always attack the black guy. 

Leftists attack Obama?  Shut up.

10 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So basically your typical cultist.  Low IQ, uneducated, and driven by nothing but feelz.

SAD

And here is trump endorsing him.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

And here is trump endorsing him.

god books will be written about this moron who stained our country during this time with his loyal, cuck, deplorable minions.

Supporting this jackoff is simply inexcusable.  You're just a bad person if you support Trump.

Supporting a worthless POS like this and calling him 2x the person MLK was who was beaten, imprisoned, and killed for his non-violent stance.

Pathetic, cuck cultist. 

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Weird the leftists always attack the black guy. 

Always. Well...to be fair, if they don't vote for creepy joe, then they really aren't black. :dunno:

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Putting someone on ignore is a sign of defeat boyo.

I don't even have League Loser or Seatard on ignore.  And together they make up half the posts in this forum.  Each post stupider than the last. 

You cultist run and hide behind your master's fat orange ass.  We libs will continue to speak facts over feelz cause we ain't cucks boyo.

Get yourself together friend. 

Nah.  They/them are a special flower.  I respect the high IQ repartee from Boyo and others on their side of the aisle.  Sadly, this is how they/them come across:

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

Nah.  They/them are a special flower.  I respect the high IQ repartee from Boyo and others on their side of the aisle.  Sadly, this is how they/them come across:

Ok friend.  Just don't put me on ignore, I'd miss our back and forth boyo.

Have a good day.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Leftists attack Obama?  Shut up.

Obama is a mulatto and allegedly closeted homosexual.  Not your traditional black man

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Obama is a mulatto and allegedly closeted homosexual.  Not your traditional black man

Not allegedly. He admitted it. 

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Today's maga party.  If you're not on board, get out 

Then don’t vote for him.  MAGA is accepting of a wide ranging spectrum of beliefs.  From the most hardcore Bible thumpers to our patriot non-pedophile friends in the gay community.   

5 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Dang Pimp owning the cultist ITT like cultist are always owned.  With facts and logic.

Cultist have nothing but their feelz and their complete servitude to their orange moron master. 

Cucks

This was a crassic case of infoslamming uninformed MAGAturds.

Gepetto says he got his information from some unnamed sourced and then backed it up with HT saying it was so.

HT doesn't link to anything, either, because that's what he does, and he suggests looking it up, which I did. I found a clear-cut example of an independent candidate who lost in the primaries. He ran in every state as an independent for president. 

Gepetto pivots(gish gallops)  and trumpets the red map in an attempt to derail the conversation's central point, which was that a primary loser can go on to run as an independent for president in the general election.

I find not much out there regarding sore-loser laws other than a flimsy wiki link that notes that there are state sore-loser laws out there, including an opinion that they don't apply to presidential candidates.

HT and Gepetto grasp at whatever straws they have left in a losing attempt to save face by pointing out that it was just one guy's opinion.

Those law sure didn't apply when John Anderson ran as an independent in 1980.

I never said these laws didn't exist. I just challenged these two knuckleheads to post some information about it, which they could not. HT and his little toadie Gepetto get pwned again.

😎

It was fun owning Pimpadoosh with his own link last night. I love that shitt. 

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

MAGA is accepting of a wide ranging spectrum of beliefs. 

As long as that spectrum is limited to what far-right, angry, middle-aged white males see through their keyhole.

🤣

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Then don’t vote for him.  MAGA is accepting of a wide ranging spectrum of beliefs.  From the most hardcore Bible thumpers to our patriot non-pedophile friends in the gay community.   

What's the one belief MAGA is not accepting of?

ANY criticism of their orange lord and savior.  ANY criticism or truth telling about the fat, orange moron gets you immediately kicked out of the party.

Cause MAGA really means CUCK.

SAD

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Robinson thinks that all gay people are filth. He made no exception for "our patriot non-pedophile friends in the gay community" who he obviously thinks must be filth too. 

Pimpadoosh thinks nothing has changed since 1980.  Yeah, let’s use something that happened 44 years ago to make my point. Lol. What a simpleton. 

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

Robinson thinks that all gay people are filth. He made no exception for "our patriot non-pedophile friends in the gay community" who he obviously thinks must be filth too. 

You liberals are all the same.  Strong positive God-fearing black men need to shut up and stay on the plantation. 

SAD

17 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

You liberals are all the same.  Strong positive God-fearing black men need to shut up and stay on the plantation. 

SAD

What is sad is that you can't dispute that he thinks all gay people are filth. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, squistion said:

Got a link for that

TRIGGERED

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Got a link for that

TRIGGERED

Yes, I do. You should read all the posts in threads you start before commenting.

From above, but here it is again, and this is straight from the horse's mouth (so to speak).

(2) Ron Filipkowski on X: "Here is Republican nominee for Gov of NC Mark Robinson saying that gay people are “filth.” https://t.co/LV6v3royKZ" / X (twitter.com)

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Yes, I do. You should read all the posts in threads you start before commenting.

From above, but here it is again, and this is straight from the horse's mouth (so to speak).

(2) Ron Filipkowski on X: "Here is Republican nominee for Gov of NC Mark Robinson saying that gay people are “filth.” https://t.co/LV6v3royKZ" / X (twitter.com)

Selectively edited by a TDS sufferer.  Be better with your racist posting. It’s 2024 for Pete’s sake.  

9 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Selectively edited by a TDS sufferer.  Be better with your racist posting. It’s 2024 for Pete’s sake.  

His exact words:

https://apnews.com/article/congress-north-carolina-media-social-media-religion-5d2500847f66f097deba83305861b208

“There’s no reason anybody anywhere in America should be telling any child about transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth,” Robinson said at Asbury Baptist Church in Seagrove.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

His exact words:

https://apnews.com/article/congress-north-carolina-media-social-media-religion-5d2500847f66f097deba83305861b208

“There’s no reason anybody anywhere in America should be telling any child about transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth,” Robinson said at Asbury Baptist Church in Seagrove.

I wish this guy was my governor. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wish this guy was my governor. 

I am sure you do. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

His exact words:

He did not call gays filth.  He basically said pedophilia is filth.  Sorry you disagree.  

3 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

He did not call gays filth.  He basically said pedophilia is filth.  Sorry you disagree.  

"homosexuality, any of that filth"

"That filth" is referring to homosexuality or is "any of that filth" - so he is calling gays filth. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

"homosexuality, any of that filth"

"That filth" is referring to homosexuality or is "any of that filth" - so he is calling gays filth. 

He’s talking about speaking of sexual matters to children, and saying that that is filth is being kind. Sorry you disagree. Another Pedo enabler in the house.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s talking about speaking of sexual matters to children, and saying that that is filth is being kind. Sorry you disagree. Another Pedo enabler in the house.  

You nailed it.  He was 100% referring to grooming.  

5 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

OK now try and spin this one :lol:

Homosexuals serve no purpose

If the world is homosexual the species collapses in a generation.  No?

43 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I don't see anyone proposing that we should all turn homosexual.  Try again.

You agree that homosexuals serve no purpose in the world?  Should they be executed?

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

I don't see anyone proposing that we should all turn homosexual.  Try again.

You agree that homosexuals serve no purpose in the world?  Should they be executed?

No.  I would not say execute gays. Neither did the preacher. However. Homosexuality is a biological dead end. I trust the science.  

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Not as long as artificial insemination is available. 

5 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

No.  I would not say execute gays. Neither did the preacher. However. Homosexuality is a biological dead end. I trust the science.  

The only purpose of a human is to procreate?  What about straight people that can't procreate?  Did God make them?  What about straight people that choose not to procreate?  No purpose?  Jump off a bridge? 

He ought to leave the gays alone and just concentrate on the pedos and trannys. There are lots of gay patriots. Like Gays Against Groomers for instance.  And Dave Rubin, Tammy  Bruce and Richard Grenell and many others. Lots of gay folks aren’t good with the grooming. Liberals are though. They constantly defend it. Take Ron/ Gutterboy. Always on that side. Gross