HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

Now he's calling himself "Honest Don."

🤣

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Not lies. The tweet contains the video where Trump ignores his grandson. 

Any video of Biden and Dr. Jill in the same room as their stripper baby granddaughter? Even the dog got a stocking at Christmas. But not that innocent little girl.  Looks like Joe is going to scar another kid for life. What a scumbag. 

2 hours ago, squistion said:

:doh:

Getting someone ground floor front row tickets to UFC299 is the exact opposite of ignoring them.   

4 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Never heard of the Autobahn?  Not surprised.  You're no smarter than the dumb tweets you post.  

9 hours ago, Horseman said:

Getting someone ground floor front row tickets to UFC299 is the exact opposite of ignoring them.   

eh.  that's a reach.  buying things or experiences for someone  =/=  quality time spent or attention.   nothing against Trumpster but that's just flawed logic.

4 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

eh.  that's a reach.  buying things or experiences for someone  =/=  quality time spent or attention.   nothing against Trumpster but that's just flawed logic.

As compared to the claim made in the post I was responding to. 

Nobody claimed what you're suggesting, straw man. 

29 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm just going to assume you didnt read it.  It doesnt paint your child sniffer in any more a favorable light than Trump.  And it fails to include the cost of goods/rent/energy that explains the last graph presented in the article. 

What's with the illiteracy on the board lately. Something in the water? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

As compared to the claim made in the post I was responding to. 

Nobody claimed what you're suggesting, straw man. 

i'm not agreeing to the claim made by the other poster...

you literally said it (getting someone tickets to a UFC fight)  was the exact opposite of ignoring them. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Never heard of the Autobahn?  Not surprised.  You're no smarter than the dumb tweets you post.  

Tony defending Hitler 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of course he is

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I'm just going to assume you didnt read it.  It doesnt paint your child sniffer in any more a favorable light than Trump.  And it fails to include the cost of goods/rent/energy that explains the last graph presented in the article. 

Rusty Pimpadoosh does that a lot. Reads a headline and posts it. Can’t be bothered to read his own post though. He just wants/ needs attention.  It’s sad. 

20 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Tony is very shallow and materialistic.  He doesn't get it

14 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

i'm not agreeing to the claim made by the other poster...

you literally said it (getting someone tickets to a UFC fight)  was the exact opposite of ignoring them. :rolleyes:

"Ignoring" the kid when he first walked in and greeted the crowd dumbass, read the tweet I was responding to. Holy fok..

You decide to act like Trump wasnt even there. That he got front row seats for everyone and then didnt show up. He attends a lot of the UFC PPV and this time he decides to being some family with him including his grandson. Yeah, that's opposite of ignoring him. You bump your head or something? 

11 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Tony defending Hitler 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of course he is

You cant mention illiteracy without this idiot showing up. The stars always align.  

47 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Good article.  Inflation is a rough one psychologically.  Yes you're making more money but it doesn't feel good to spend 20% more at the supermarket then you did a few years ago.  Explains the negative sentiment.  That and you have a psychopath screaming non stop that this is the worst economy since the 1800s.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Horseman said:

"Ignoring" the kid when he first walked in and greeted the crowd dumbass, read the tweet I was responding to. Holy fok..

You decide to act like Trump wasnt even there. That he got front row seats for everyone and then didnt show up. He attends a lot of the UFC PPV and this time he decides to being some family with him including his grandson. Yeah, that's opposite of ignoring him. You bump your head or something? 

Tony's dad ignored him too.  This is how he rationalized it to protect his crushed soul.

Just now, Horseman said:

You decide to act like Trump wasnt even there. That he got front row seats for everyone and then didnt show up. He attends a lot of the UFC PPV and this time he decides to being some family with him including his grandson. Yeah, that's opposite of ignoring him. You bumb your head or something? 

you seem to be caught up in your usual tunnel vision and are making the assumption that I am saying anything negative about Trump... lumping me in with whoever you're in a pissing match with today:lol:. I'm not acting like Trump was or was not doing anything. 

I was ONLY pointing out that the concept of buying someone anything, material or experiential has nothing to do with ignoring them or not. 

Sorry you can't wrap your mind around just that concept without continuing to try to swing your little internet peen all over 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

you seem to be caught up in your usual tunnel vision and are making the assumption that I am saying anything negative about Trump... lumping me in with whoever you're in a pissing match with today:lol:. I'm not acting like Trump was or was not doing anything. 

I was ONLY pointing out that the concept of buying someone anything, material or experiential has nothing to do with ignoring them or not. 

Sorry you can't wrap your mind around just that concept without continuing to try to swing your little internet peen all over 

Sorry, not my job to explain context to retards.

But thanks for your concept that had nothing to do with the conversation.  You're probably a hit at parties. 🤣

38 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Tony's dead ignored him too.  This is how he rationalized it to protect his crushed soul.

Drunk on sangrias already? 

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

No words

Try "Father Trump" 

I'm wondering what the statue of limitations is on smiling after someone dies? 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

No words

Some words. You and that person that posted that are gigantic POS. I sincerely wish it were you instead. 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Of course I read it, dope. So many here had their panties in a bunch over me posting a Vox article, and then I post a Vox article that doesn't paint Biden in any more a favorable light than Clownzo, and you're still whining like a little b!tch.

The thing is that I'm capable of weighing both sides and absorbing facts. MAGAturds will only absorb what has been presented as what they desperately want to believe.

The bottom line is MAGAturds thinking the economy is like way worse than ever.

It's not. It has good and bad going on. It's not the worst ever.

Take a wiff of my pant leg.

Inflation hasn’t gone down in eight months. 

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Of course I read it, dope. So many here had their panties in a bunch over me posting a Vox article, and then I post a Vox article that doesn't paint Biden in any more a favorable light than Clownzo, and you're still whining like a little b!tch.

The thing is that I'm capable of weighing both sides and absorbing facts. MAGAturds will only absorb what has been presented as what they desperately want to believe.

The bottom line is MAGAturds thinking the economy is like way worse than ever.

It's not. It has good and bad going on. It's not the worst ever.

Take a wiff of my pant leg.

pimpledoosh has got his panties in a bunch again. The poor broken moron. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Inflation hasn’t gone down in eight months. 

It hasn't?

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate#:~:text=Basic Info,long term average of 3.28%.

Basic Info. US Inflation Rate is at 3.15%, compared to 3.09% last month and 6.04% last year. This is lower than the long term average of 3.28%.

Just now, squistion said:

It hasn't?

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate#:~:text=Basic Info,long term average of 3.28%.

Basic Info. US Inflation Rate is at 3.15%, compared to 3.09% last month and 6.04% last year. This is lower than the long term average of 3.28%.

8 months in a row inflation has not gone down.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

8 months in a row inflation has not gone down.  

No.

Basic Info. US Inflation Rate is at 3.15%, compared to 3.09% last month

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

No.

Basic Info. US Inflation Rate is at 3.15%, compared to 3.09% last month

Yes.  Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

What's a sangira?🤣🤣🤣

I don't practice Sangira. I ain't got no crystal ball. If I had a million dollars I'd spend it all.

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Some words. You and that person that posted that are gigantic POS. I sincerely wish it were you instead. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bro.

Let's step it back a notch.  You're wishing horrible things on strangers on the internet again simply because they don't bow down to your cult master.

Is that really the kind of unhinged cuck like behavior you want to put forward boyo?

Be better. 

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

They just get crazier and crazier.  OMG.

I've said it once, I'll say it again, just the most unhinged, low IQ cucks in the history of our country.

They would follow Trump right off a cliff they're such braindead lemmings.

HFS...SMH

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Bro.

Let's step it back a notch.  You're wishing horrible things on strangers on the internet again simply because they don't bow down to your cult master.

Is that really the kind of unhinged cuck like behavior you want to put forward boyo?

Be better. 

He can't be better.  At this point we all know who he is and it's not pretty.

8 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Uh yeah that’s very strange.

The cherry on top is that he spelled her name wrong 🤣🤣🤣