HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I don’t even care what happens with congress. There are still too many rinos. I just hope he governs just like Biden has done. Doing whatever the Fock he wants. And I hope he takes a flamethrower to the whole rotten system and inflicts as much pain as possible even if it’s for just four years. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t even care what happens with congress. There are still too many rinos. I just hope he governs just like Biden has done. Doing whatever the Fock he wants. And I hope he takes a flamethrower to the whole rotten system and inflicts as much pain as possible even if it’s for just four years. 

Execute every single one of them….

I know we do a lot of talking here about the border, the economy and foreign wars, but you have to keep in mind that Joe Biden molested his daughter. 

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1781006086952165506

Trump has found a new way to press for badly needed cash: In a letter received by Republican digital vendors this week, the Trump campaign is asking for down-ballot candidates who use his name, image, and likeness in fundraising appeals to give at least 5% of the proceeds to the campaign. https://politico.com/news/2024/04/17/trump-campaign-fundraising-five-percent-00152830

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, squistion said:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1781006086952165506

Trump has found a new way to press for badly needed cash: In a letter received by Republican digital vendors this week, the Trump campaign is asking for down-ballot candidates who use his name, image, and likeness in fundraising appeals to give at least 5% of the proceeds to the campaign. https://politico.com/news/2024/04/17/trump-campaign-fundraising-five-percent-00152830

5% is a bargain.  The benevolence of Father Trump is something to behold. 

• Haha 1

Selling pictures of Biden with successful presidents for 100k is fine. 

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

5% is a bargain.  The benevolence of Father Trump is something to behold. 

The down ballot candidates need every dollar they raise. And Trump shouldn't want to take it from them as he will need every GOP member of Congress that is elected.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

The down ballot candidates need every dollar they raise. And Trump shouldn't want to take it from them as he will need every GOP member of Congress that is elected.

I don’t care about down ballots. I care about vetos, the DOJ, DHS and the intel agencies, the pentagon and executive orders. Just like Biden. Fock congress. He’s only got four years to get it done.  No time to waste on liberals and rinos. 

• Like 1

The rinos need Trump. He doesn’t need them. 

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The rinos need Trump. He doesn’t need them. 

Yes.  Unless you are full MAGA keep Father Trump’s name out of your mouth.  If you are MAGA, Trump will have you at the rallies.  

I knew The BOSS would be a Pat's Steak guy!

The other guy, not so much, trying to find the ice cream. 🤣

• Like 1

Can someone get Donald a shawl or blankey?

He’s crying about the courtroom being too cold 😂

38 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Thanks a banger.  Thanks for sharing. 

Always a pleasure to share with fellow patriots and even the unwashed masses

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Can someone get Donald a shawl or blankey?

He’s crying about the courtroom being too cold 😂

Couldn't he just dress a little warmer? 

56 minutes ago, squistion said:

Couldn't he just dress a little warmer? 

Or they could just drop this sham trial/election interference and let the man get back to work Making America Great Again. The broad put it in writing that she never had sexual relations with Trump 20 years ago.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Or they could just drop this sham trial/election interference and let the man get back to work Making America Great Again. The broad put it in writing that she never had sexual relations with Trump 20 years ago.  

The fix is in . Guaranteed not 1 black man is on the jury. Same with a strong confident gay man

24 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I think you should knit him a sweater and some MAGA mittens. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I think you should knit him a sweater and some MAGA mittens. 

I will be baking Father Trump a special cake if these bums try to incarcerate America’s spiritual leader.  

7 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I will be baking Father Trump a special cake if these bums try to incarcerate America’s spiritual leader.  

He does seem to have to eat a lot of crow. 

31 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Why not just get your friends together and storm the jail and break him out? 

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The trial is not about him having sexual relations with Stormy or him paying her hush money to keep quiet about it (that is legal as it would be considered a Non-Disclosure Agreement).

33 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Why not just get your friends together and storm the jail and break him out? 

If he is incarcerated, he will be running that jail in less than a day.  The guards are typically patriots and his sway with minorities is Yuge. I’m sure there will be riots and he will be freed from within.  

In the highly unlikely event he is incarcerated and is not freed from within, I guarantee some pipe hitting patriots will break him out. The guards won’t stop it.  Trump is a hero to millions.  Putting him in jail only makes his legend and legion stronger

MAGA!!!!

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I guarantee some pipe hitting patriots

Marsellus Wallace was a bid Trump fan from way back

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Fed plants to try and push a false narrative on folks with mush for brains.  Duh.

None of their traps and shenanigans are going to work this time.  If Trump is not President on 1/20/25, this country will be in shambles.  

The proud boys are back? Just in time for the election. Can we get some khaki wearing tiki torch guys too?