HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 Don’t care still voting for Donald.

12 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

WTF is wrong with you, pigeon raper?

Trump last night asked by Sean Hannity to give New Hampshire voters a closing message. He responded by begging the Supreme Court to uphold his immunity claim “if you remove immunity Presidents won’t be able to do anything!” 
Man is he terrified. This whole campaign is about one thing: keeping his ass out of jail. 

• Confused 1

Hopefully they get rid of the immunity and Obama can be held to account for his crimes. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump last night asked by Sean Hannity to give New Hampshire voters a closing message. He responded by begging the Supreme Court to uphold his immunity claim “if you remove immunity Presidents won’t be able to do anything!” 
Man is he terrified. This whole campaign is about one thing: keeping his ass out of jail. 

Translation: 

"If you remove immunity I won't be able to do anything I want to and never be held accountable"

53 minutes ago, squistion said:

Translation: 

"If you remove immunity I won't be able to do anything I want to and never be held accountable"

That makes no sense. You are following in Tmmy Crotch's footsteps well. 

Trump’s master negotiating 4D chess moves would do him well bartering for favors in exchange for smokes in cell block d. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Translation: 

:dunno:

maybe he wants to finger a pigeon or two

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

That makes no sense. You are following in Tmmy Crotch's footsteps well. 

It makes plenty of sense if you have read what he and his attorneys have been saying: That a President is essentially a King and can never be prosecuted for anything he had done in office, even if it were unquestionably illegal (like having a political opponent assassinated, which is a hypothetical a judge asked his lawyers about recently in his court case).

1 hour ago, squistion said:

It makes plenty of sense if you have read what he and his attorneys have been saying: That a President is essentially a King and can never be prosecuted for anything he had done in office, even if it were unquestionably illegal (like having a political opponent assassinated, which is a hypothetical a judge asked his lawyers about recently in his court case).

Why don't you look into your own party first, then get back. 

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Why don't you look into your own party first, ghen get back. 

I have and unlike you I actually read the news and no one in the Democratic Party has suggested that Biden could order a SEAL Team 6 to assassinate a political rival, like Trump's lawyer did the other day.

As reported by CNN's Jim Acosta on Twitter:

This is quite the exchange between DC Circuit Court Judge Florence Pan and Trump’s lawyer:

“Could a president order SEAL Team 6 to assassinate a political rival? That is an official act, an order to SEAL Team Six?” Pan asked.

“He would have to be, and would speedily be impeached and convicted before the criminal prosecution,” Sauer said.

“I asked you a yes or no question,” Pan said.

If he were impeached and convicted first,” Sauer replied.

“So your answer is no,” Pan said.

Sauer responded, “My answer is qualified yes. There is a political process that would have to occur.”

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

I have and unlike you I actually read the news and no one in the Democratic Party has suggested that Biden could order a SEAL Team 6 to assassinate a political rival, like Trump's lawyer did the other day.

As reported by CNN's Jim Acosta on Twitter:

This is quite the exchange between DC Circuit Court Judge Florence Pan and Trump’s lawyer:

“Could a president order SEAL Team 6 to assassinate a political rival? That is an official act, an order to SEAL Team Six?” Pan asked.

“He would have to be, and would speedily be impeached and convicted before the criminal prosecution,” Sauer said.

“I asked you a yes or no question,” Pan said.

If he were impeached and convicted first,” Sauer replied.

“So your answer is no,” Pan said.

Sauer responded, “My answer is qualified yes. There is a political process that would have to occur.”

It's fine for the liberals to manufacture fake lawsuits and impeachments nine years running by the hundreds to GET TRUMP!!! :cry:

The rest of what you say is bullshlt.

8 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

It's fine for the liberals to manufacture fake lawsuits and impeachments nine years running by the hundreds to GET TRUMP!!! :cry:

Or ACTUALLY incarcerating their political opponents while screaming hypotheticals about Trump. 

25 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

This was an exact quote of the exchange between the judge and Trump's lawyer, not BS.

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

Or ACTUALLY incarcerating their political opponents while screaming hypotheticals about Trump. 

Seriously. Can any level headed human actually think that the while jan 2021 was a real "insurrection"? No. They put them in jail to make as big of a deal out of it as they could. Self serving political ambitions. 

It's all a cover up of them burning down and looting cities across America in 2020. 

25 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Seriously. Can any level headed human actually think that the while jan 2021 was a real "insurrection"? No. They put them in jail to make as big of a deal out of it as they could. Self serving political ambitions. 

It's all a cover up of them burning down and looting cities across America in 2020. 

You are such a stupid twat.   List the cities that were burnt down or shut the fock up.

1 minute ago, gas said:

You are such a stupid twat.   List the cities that were burnt down or shut the fock up.

😆 Another denier.

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

1/6 was a trap set with the intention to destroy MAGA once and for all.  It backfired and is now stronger than ever. 

1 hour ago, gas said:

Didn’t happen. Not widespread. It was justified. 

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

1/6 was a trap set with the intention to destroy MAGA once and for all.  It backfired and is now stronger than ever. 

Other than the MAGAmooks who are rotting in prison.  They should have been shot for breaking into our House.

Didn't work out very well for them boyo.

I only hope they indict Trump some more. I think a conviction would just about wrap this thing up. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I only hope they indict Trump some more. I think a conviction would just about wrap this thing up. 

Surely.  MAGAMooks somehow think normal people want to vote for a convicted felon...LMFAO.

But hey, the folks of Iowa were so motivated to vote for him that a whole 55k out of 750k registered Rs voted for the orange moron.  That's super motivated!  Oh wait, it was cold that day....I guess Trump's "motivated cult" peeters out when it gets a bit chilly out.

LMFAO

Love this for you cultist. 

A trap? Well, if so, it was a pretty clever one as they got Trump to go along with it. 😁

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/13/1111341161/how-trumps-will-be-wild-tweet-drew-rioters-to-the-capitol-on-jan-6

How Trump's 'will be wild!' tweet drew rioters to the Capitol on Jan. 6

At 1:42 a.m. on Dec. 19, 2020 - shortly after a six-hour Oval Office meeting described by a White House aide as "unhinged" - Donald Trump sent a tweet "that would galvanize his followers, unleash a political firestorm, and change the course of our history as a country," in the words of Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md.

"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election," Trump tweeted, even after he had heard from many of his top political and legal advisers that he had, in fact, lost.

"Big protest in D.C. on January 6th," he wrote, referring to the day Congress was set to formally certify Joe Biden's victory in the electoral college.

"Be there, will be wild!"

On Tuesday, the congressional select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol laid out their argument that Trump's tweet played a key role in fomenting that day's violence.

"President Trump's tweet drew tens of thousands of Americans to Washington to form the angry crowd that would be transformed on Jan. 6 into a  violent mob," said Raskin.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

A trap? Well, if so, it was a pretty clever one as they got Trump to go along with it. 😁

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/13/1111341161/how-trumps-will-be-wild-tweet-drew-rioters-to-the-capitol-on-jan-6

At 1:42 a.m. on Dec. 19, 2020 - shortly after a six-hour Oval Office meeting described by a White House aide as "unhinged" - Donald Trump sent a tweet "that would galvanize his followers, unleash a political firestorm, and change the course of our history as a country," in the words of Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md.

"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election," Trump tweeted, even after he had heard from many of his top political and legal advisers that he had, in fact, lost.

"Big protest in D.C. on January 6th," he wrote, referring to the day Congress was set to formally certify Joe Biden's victory in the electoral college.

On Tuesday, the congressional select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol laid out their argument that Trump's tweet played a key role in fomenting that day's violence.

"President Trump's tweet drew tens of thousands of Americans to Washington to form the angry crowd that would be transformed on Jan. 6 into a  violent mob," said Raskin.

I went to a kegger in high school. The guy throwing the party said it was going to be wild. I didn’t take that as a call to violence. 

59 minutes ago, squistion said:

Peaceful Protest 

7 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Peaceful Protest 

Is that why that one cultist got shot?  Cause she was peacefully crawling through a broken window while her fellow cultist were bashing cops?

I hope they all rot. Let them serve as a warning to any other deplorable hordes who want to interfere with the free and peaceful transition of power in this country.

• Like 2

Another photoshopped picture of a guy in a uniform who never actually served in the military...Oh, wait...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

Is that why that one cultist got shot? 

A liberal got shot? Cool. 

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Another photoshopped picture of a guy in a uniform who never actually served in the military...Oh, wait...

Take your Pete Buttplug bullshit to his thread.  Stop trolling this one with your homo tranny crap.

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Why are liberals such pussies?

Yeah, liberals like Pete Buttigieg should serve in the military instead of being such pussies...oh, wait...

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yeah, liberals like Pete Buttigieg 

.pvssy

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

.pvssy

Yeah, right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Buttigieg

Military service

Buttigieg joined the U.S. Navy Reserve through the direct commission officer (DCO) program and was sworn in as an ensign in naval intelligence in September 2009.[57] He took a seven-month leave during his mayoral term to deploy to Afghanistan in 2014.[58][59][60][61] While there, Buttigieg was part of a unit assigned to identify and disrupt terrorist finance networks. Part of this was done at Bagram Air Base, but he was also an armed driver for his commander on more than 100 trips into Kabul. Buttigieg has jokingly referred to his role as an armed driver as "military Uber", because he had to watch out for ambushes and explosive devices along the roads and ensure that the vehicle was guarded.[62] Also, while deployed in Afghanistan, Buttigieg was assigned to the Afghan Threat Finance Cell, a counterterrorism unit that targeted Taliban insurgency financing.[63][64] Buttigieg was awarded the Joint Service Commendation Medal,[65] and he left the U.S. Navy Reserve in 2017.[66][67][68]

How come it’s never mentioned that Hunter “served”? Lol. 

23 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Full-tilt BDS.

You have been out of ideas for years now cat lady. You should get some rest. 

The MAGAturd mind has such a BDS-toxin overload that it can't think logically and in the spirit of common sense. It blindly worships its felonious leader. Sad.

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The MAGAturd mind has such a BDS-toxin overload that it can't think logically and in the spirit of common sense. It blindly worships its felonious leader. Sad.

I may be jumping in prematurely but ... close the f-cking borders!

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You try too hard corky. It all looks forced at your old age.