HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Donald is the only man who can save the world 🚨 You’re a sick SOB gutter , a sick SOB. It’s the truth , a sick SOB

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No one cares about him or likes him so why keep using him as a comparison.  All it does is strengthen the case about Trump being a huge POS.

Yeah, why would anyone compare Biden to Trump? It’s not like they’re running for President against each other.  Go back to saying stupid things about Bud Light. Lol. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, why would anyone compare Biden to Trump? It’s not like they’re running for President against each other.  Go back to saying stupid things about Bud Light. Lol. 

You're comparing Trump to a person none of us like here.  You're just reconfirming that Trump sucks.  Who's the stupid one? 🤔

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're comparing Trump to a person none of us like here.  You're just reconfirming that Trump sucks.  Who's the stupid one? 🤔

You, of course. You just proved it, again. Simmer down skippy.  You’re not capable. 

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

HFS.  RIGHT NOW THEY'RE THE FRONT RUNNERS TO BE THE NOMINATIONS FOR PRESIDENT IN 2024.  This is politics for the next 18 months like it or not dummy.  Biden vs. Trump.  Doesn't matter who you like.

:doh:

Just now, RogerDodger said:

HFS.  RIGHT NOW THEY'RE THE FRONT RUNNERS TO BE THE NOMINATIONS FOR PRESIDENT IN 2024.  This is politics for the next 2 year like it or not dummy.  Biden vs. Trump.  Doesn't matter who you like.

Neither of you are comprehending what I said.  It's ok, continue with the blind love for Trump.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Neither of you are comprehending what I said.  It's ok, continue with the blind love for Trump.

Yeah, it’s someone else’s fault you’re an idiot.  

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

You say some really dumb stuff, but, this takes the cake.  :lol:

Just now, RogerDodger said:

You say some really dumb stuff, but, this takes the cake.  :lol:

Explain why it's so dumb.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Explain why it's so dumb.

7 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

HFS.  RIGHT NOW THEY'RE THE FRONT RUNNERS TO BE THE NOMINATIONS FOR PRESIDENT IN 2024.  This is politics for the next 18 months like it or not dummy.  Biden vs. Trump.  Doesn't matter who you like.

Are we sure Hawkeye isn't ShoNuff?  It's the same level of stupidity.  

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Are we sure Hawkeye isn't ShoNuff?  It's the same level of stupidity.  

It's ok, you didn't understand what I was talking about.

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I get it.  Saying "my guy isn't as bad as your guy", when we all agree our guy sucks, isn't a ringing endorsement of their guy.  When called to task, I would think some of them would agree Trump sucks too.  Not Roger, he'll defend Trump to the death.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I get it.  Saying "my guy isn't as bad as your guy", when we all agree our guy sucks, isn't a ringing endorsement of their guy.  When called to task, I would think some of them would agree Trump sucks too.  Not Roger, he'll defend Trump to the death.

I thought it was obvious but apparently not.  Trump blindness is a real thing.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? Then why did Comey come up with the “reasonable prosecutor “ bullshit? He sat there and said she had committed a crime. Why do you people deny the truth constantly? Fockin liar you are. 

Then why hasn't she ever been charged with anything, not even a misdemeanor?

39 minutes ago, squistion said:

Then why hasn't she ever been charged with anything, not even a misdemeanor?

I don’t know Einstein. Did you get a ticket every time a cop has pulled you over? Does that mean you didn’t speed? 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know Einstein. Did you get a ticket every time a cop has pulled you over? Does that mean you didn’t speed? 

Common sense. Hillary has been accused of breaking the law, literally having people killed among a litany of other crimes since the Clintons were in the Governor's mansion in Arkansas. Despite multimple investigations at the state level (including Ken Starr looking into all those matters) along with 13 Senate/Congressional committees looking into Benghazi, etc (and Hillary testifying for like 11 hours) they got nothing. NOTHING.

If Hillary has done something or anything, there would at least have been some charges filed somwhere (or so one would think).

17 minutes ago, squistion said:

Common sense. Hillary has been accused of breaking the law, literally having people killed among a litany of other crimes since the Clintons were in the Governor's mansion in Arkansas. Despite multimple investigations at the state level (including Ken Starr looking into all those matters) along with 13 Senate/Congressional committees looking into Benghazi, etc (and Hillary testifying for like 11 hours) they got nothing. NOTHING.

If Hillary has done something or anything, there would at least have been some charges filed somwhere (or so one would think).

Doofus, she committed a crime. Comey said so, but decided not to prosecute , even though that’s not their call. Like I said, they made things up.  But you continue to deny what was clearly stated. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doofus, she committed a crime. Comey said so, but decided not to prosecute , even though that’s not their call. Like I said, they made things up.  But you continue to deny what was clearly stated. 

Can't have been too serious a crime if they decided not to prosecute. Didn't Ivanka commit a similar crime? What about all those other crimes the Clintons supposedly committed in Arkansas and in the White House? 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Can't have been too serious a crime if they decided not to prosecute. Didn't Ivanka commit a similar crime? What about all those other crimes the Clintons supposedly committed in Arkansas and in the White House? 

Bless your little heart.  

Just now, squistion said:

I’m talking about the unauthorized possession of classified and top secret info.  I guess you’re ok with that now. Oh wait, Trump! Espionage! 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m talking about the unauthorized possession of classified and top secret info.  I guess you’re ok with that now. Oh wait, Trump! Espionage! 

Top secret?

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Top secret?

Was she authorized to have either? No. Crime. Stfu. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Was she authorized to have either? No. Crime. Stfu. 

Were these Top Secret, like the Top Secret stuff Trump had in his boxes in the bathroom (like secrets about nuclear capabilities and names of US agents and informants, etc.). 

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

Were these Top Secret, like the Top Secret stuff Trump had in his boxes in the bathroom (like secrets about nuclear capabilities and names of US agents and informants, etc.). 

Was she e ever authorized to possess any of it, never mid on her private server? Yes or no.  

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? Then why did Comey come up with the “reasonable prosecutor “ bullshit? He sat there and said she had committed a crime. Why do you people deny the truth constantly? Fockin liar you are. 

Comey also said Trump obstructed justice.

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Dude, remember that's just a process crime. Those don't count when Republicans commit them.

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Was she e ever authorized to possess any of it, never mid on her private server? Yes or no.  

I don't recall anything on her laptop was "Top Secret" information and I don't how serious the classified material she had was (I don't think it was in the same league as Trump possessed, probably more along the lines of Ivanka).

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Oh good. When did he say that? 

45 minutes ago, squistion said:

I don't recall anything on her laptop was "Top Secret" information and I don't how serious the classified material she had was (I don't think it was in the same league as Trump possessed, probably more along the lines of Ivanka).

Ok.  You win. 🤡

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh good. When did he say that? 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/comey-says-trump-obviously-obstructed-justice-2017-talk-about-flynn-n945841

“Obviously it’s evidence of obstruction of justice” that needed to be investigated further, Comey said. “How to handle that was something we struggled with."

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/comey-says-trump-obviously-obstructed-justice-2017-talk-about-flynn-n945841

“Obviously it’s evidence of obstruction of justice” that needed to be investigated further, Comey said. “How to handle that was something we struggled with."

Oh. Former. Got it. 

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Hey guys, don't compare Trump to Biden because Biden sucks!  Ha ha!

There are two piles of fresh steaming dog sh1t on the sidewalk.

Normal People: "Man those steaming piles of dogsh1t both really stink."

MAGA People: "One only pile smells like dogsh1t because the other pile isn't really dogsh1t, it's been made to look and smell like that by the MSM and The Deep State".

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

MAGA People: "One only pile smells like dogsh1t because the other pile isn't really dogsh1t, it's been made to look and smell like that by the MSM and The Deep State".

"Normal" People - You can't compare the two because of that!  Ha Ha!

16 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Hey guys, don't compare Trump to Biden because Biden sucks!  Ha ha!

I do find this funny.  Not for the reason you think though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

He still doesn't get it.

24 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Cool. So I assume you won’t be posting in anymore threads about the upcoming presidential race. C ya! 

10 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Donald looks magnificent with the lion. Magnificent Donald

Nothing strange here!

• Thanks 1