HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Donald is the only man who can save the world 🚨 God Bless Donald

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I love some nudnik had to fact check that post.  We live in silly times.  

😂

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Da Supply Change!

Super genius at work.

Great googly moogly.  A single word slippage in probably 10+ hours a day of public speaking.  

Update us when he claims to have met recently with someone that died 30 years ago.  

33 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Great googly moogly.  A single word slippage in probably 10+ hours a day of public speaking.  

Update us when he claims to have met recently with someone that died 30 years ago.  

Also got the country he was from wrong 

38 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The supply change was busted under him as well.  It was the Covid. He just invents things and repeats them over and over again. 

Greatest Economy of all time1!11!!

8 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Now do Pedo Pete

Don’t forget about Pete Bootygag who spent the first several months A’s Transportation Secretary on paternity leave.  

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:
51 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Also got the country he was from wrong 

Ooopsie

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This was actually the DC District Court of Appeals.  He has until Monday to appeal to the Supreme Court, which he will.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the SCOTUS deny hearing the claim.  If they get a ruling from them within the next two months, good chance the DC trial can take place late summer/early fall.

But that's best case and he'll continue to try to delay so I don't put great odds on the trial happening before the election, 50/50 at best. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

This was actually the DC District Court of Appeals.  He has until Monday to appeal to the Supreme Court, which he will.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the SCOTUS deny hearing the claim.  If they get a ruling from them within the next two months, good chance the DC trial can take place late summer/early fall.

But that's best case and he'll continue to try to delay so I don't put great odds on the trial happening before the election, 50/50 at best. 

I would have said 50/50 before this morning. Now I think it’s gone up to about 80/20. I’m expecting a trial in the next 2-3 months- and a conviction. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Says right in the story it’s an appeals court, not scotus. Good job, newspaper editor guy. Ooof. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I would have said 50/50 before this morning. Now I think it’s gone up to about 80/20. I’m expecting a trial in the next 2-3 months- and a conviction. 

Still needs a ruling from SCOTUS or a deny to hear.  Then they have to find time on the calendar.

50/50 still seems optimistic to me.

Just now, The Psychic Observer said:

No one is above the law

And the President is not a king. 

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

What person in their right mind would vote for this geriatric bastard

The next line was “He’s got nothing else to do”. Why did “”citizen free press” edit it like this 😂

After today’s latest shenanigans, I am sending my resume to the Trump Team for a DOJ job. Willing to do ANYTHING to help Father Trump drain the swamp

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Still needs a ruling from SCOTUS or a deny to hear.  Then they have to find time on the calendar.

50/50 still seems optimistic to me.

He has to appeal on Tuesday. And then the Supreme Court has to decide by Tuesday whether or not to accept the case- no longer. There’s a lot of thought that they won’t. So this could go very quickly. 

Even if the SC takes up the case their decision would be June at the latest which means a trial by September. 

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He has to appeal on Tuesday. And then the Supreme Court has to decide by Tuesday whether or not to accept the case- no longer. There’s a lot of thought that they won’t. So this could go very quickly. 

Even if the SC takes up the case their decision would be June at the latest which means a trial by September. 

Indeed as Neal Katyal (Professor at Georgetown University and the former Acting Solicitor General of the United States) just said on MSNBC.

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

Imagine being giddy about the destruction of our democratic republic.  

Lifelong losers I suspect that are intimidated by masculinity 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Thats the Lib playbook. Along with letting Don own all their headspace rent free and claiming for over a decade he’s going to jail while he doesn’t. 

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Yeah, I corrected that. I just glanced at it on my phone and saw "Supreme Court" in the URL. LOL.

Coincidentally, I posted that while in the waiting area for an eye-doctor appointment.

🤣

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Imagine supporting a narcissistic autocrat who faces more than 90 felony indictments for a variety of democracy-damaging antics.

23 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Imagine thinking Trump is masculine.

Imagine thinking Biden isn't a kid toucher 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Imagine thinking Trump is masculine.

Spoken like a true Beta. 

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Reminds me a little bit of  Sugar Ray Leonard with the sweet footwork 

👍 Flawless Technique