Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

How do you MEN feel about...

22 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

The dad bod? 

Do you embrace it if you have one? Do you work hard to be super thin or fit because dad bods are gross? 

What's the male take on the whole "dad bod" thing? 

Don't really care what men's bodies look like.   More interested in women's bods!   😲

20 minutes ago, Mufaletta said:

Don't really care what men's bodies look like.   More interested in women's bods!   😲

you just like tossing olive salad

6’3& 220.  Fifty four. No man boobs or a gut. My six pack old abs are still visible but not the same. No ass and and am glow in the dark ass. Barely any body hair anymore. Feet are losing their religion. Other than that, I’m supremely surprised with my old fart body. 

On 5/4/2023 at 5:44 PM, TheNewGirl said:

The dad bod? 

Do you embrace it if you have one? Do you work hard to be super thin or fit because dad bods are gross? 

What's the male take on the whole "dad bod" thing? 

What's my take on it?  It sucks.  I was hot shitt as recently as 3 years ago - chiseled, fit as a fiddle....  Now?  Total dog meat.  I certainly wouldn't fock me.

Over time you I've accepted the reality that Father Time has me by the balls.  And he's a ruthless bastard.  His latest gift to me?  A dickdo.  You know what a dickdo is Newgirl?  It's when your belly sticks out farther than your dickdo.

19 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

What's my take on it?  It sucks.  I was hot shitt as recently as 3 years ago - chiseled, fit as a fiddle....  Now?  Total dog meat.  I certainly wouldn't fock me.

Over time you I've accepted the reality that Father Time has me by the balls.  And he's a ruthless bastard.  His latest gift to me?  A dickdo.  You know what a dickdo is Newgirl?  It's when your belly sticks out farther than your dickdo.

Wow