Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

If you ever find someone who loves you like MAGAs love Donald never let them go πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What's a MAGA? And does your 14 year old boyfriend love you that much?Β 

Oh, I don’t know, look Brad. I got to get … I have to find 12,000 votes and I have them times a lot.

Trump clearly refers to adding votes he thinks he has.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Brad said Trump never asked him to do anything illegal.Β 

16 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Why would he have to "find" them? Why not say "go get those 12,000 votes we have stashed away."

You guys are really reaching to make something Trump said mean what you want it to mean. Yet, when Biden says unequivocally "we put together the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION in history", you claim he didn't mean that, he meant something else.Β 

:doh:

Β 

:lol:

Β 

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Why would he have to "find" them? Why not say "go get those 12,000 votes we have stashed away."

You guys are really reaching to make something Trump said mean what you want it to mean. Yet, when Biden says unequivocally "we put together the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION in history", you claim he didn't mean that, he meant something else.Β 

:doh:

Β 

:lol:

Β 

Liberals don't like to talk about biden. They just cast their votes for the -D after the name

14 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Liberals don't like to talk about biden. They just cast their votes for the -D after the name

Why not? He was a means to an end and they got what they wanted. Who cares who suffers as long as they don't have to read anymore mean tweets?Β 

50 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

What's a MAGA? And does your 14 year old boyfriend love you that much?Β 

πŸ‘†The postings of a lonely sad old man.Β 

I’m going to say that Biden didn’t mean it like that. Β His dementia was just kicking in then. Or maybe just his everyday , lifelong stupidity. Β Either way. Β 

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

That you are.Β 

Your posts have always been sad but last couple days have been really bad. You are going to need to work harder for attention πŸ˜‚

Your posts have always been sad but last couple days have been really bad. You are going to need to work harder for attention πŸ˜‚

Your posts have always been sad but last couple days have been really bad. You are going to need to work harder for attention

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m going to say that Biden didn’t mean it like that. Β His dementia was just kicking in then. Or maybe just his everyday , lifelong stupidity. Β Either way. Β 

The point being, they readily give Biden the benefit of the doubt because he's a democrat. While simultaneously insisting that Trump means whatever worst case scenario can possibly be construed from what was said.

Trump may not be the blithering idiot Biden is but he's far from eloquent. They don't want to give him that same benefit of the doubt, though. Which makes them hypocrites, at best.Β 

10 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Your posts have always been sad but last couple days have been really bad. You are going to need to work harder for attention

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.Β Β Good for you Peefoam!

13 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The point being, they readily give Biden the benefit of the doubt because he's a democrat. While simultaneously insisting that Trump means whatever worst case scenario can possibly be construed from what was said.

Trump may not be the blithering idiot Biden is but he's far from eloquent. They don't want to give him that same benefit of the doubt, though. Which makes them hypocrites, at best.Β 

Wait you are serious with this? πŸ˜‚

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.Β Β Good for you Peefoam!ο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώ

14 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Peefoam. Use your words or mash the keypad with your palm!

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Peefoamο»Ώ. ο»ΏUse your words or mash the keypad with your palm!ο»Ώ

Peefoamο»Ώ.Β ο»ΏUse your words or mash the keypad with your palm!

12 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Peefoamο»Ώ.Β ο»ΏUse your words or mash the keypad with your palm!

What a strange dude you are πŸ˜‚

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Whatο»Ώ a strange dude youο»Ώ are πŸ˜‚ο»Ώο»Ώ

Whatο»Ώ a strange dude youο»Ώ are ο»Ώ

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Whatο»Ώ a strange dude youο»Ώ are ο»Ώ

Peefoam Is broken. Someone hit the reset button!

Trump did everything he could think of to not let Democracy do its job after the 2020 election. That alone should give any American cause to distrust him. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BIDEN.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Very true. Bleach!Β 

I remember the night the pee tape story broke. I don’t know about other places, but the Libtards here came all over themselves and were throwing around treason and working out the lines of succession. They were giddy about the possibility of Nancy Pelosi becoming president. Β And they think they are the smart ones. Imagine calling yourself a man with that outlook.Β 

50 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Peefoam Is broken. Someone hit the reset buttonο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώ!ο»Ώ

Peefoam Is broken. Someone hit the reset buttonο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώ

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember the night the pee tape story broke. I don’t know about other places, but the Libtards here came all over themselves and were throwing around treason and working out the lines of succession. They were giddy about the possibility of Nancy Pelosi becoming president. Β And they think they are the smart ones. Imagine calling yourself a man with that outlook.Β 

No current day liberal can call themselves a man without making everyone in the room laugh at them.Β 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember when the Paul Pelosi attack happened and some MAGAs here were claiming it was a gay lovers' dispute and coming all over themselves. Some people are just idiots with a life viewΒ so narrowly limited by their politics that any hope of anything worth disussion is not possible.

Just now, paulinstl said:

I remember when the Paul Pelosi attack happened and some MAGAs here were claiming it was a gay lovers' dispute and coming all over themselves. Some people are just idiots with a life viewΒ so narrowly limited by their politics that any hope of anything worth disussion is not possible.

Nobody was "coming all over themselves" except for pelosi and his boyfriend.Β Β πŸ˜†

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Nobody was "coming all over themselves" except for pelosi and his boyfriend.Β Β πŸ˜†

Example number one. Well played, you just outed yourself.

Just now, paulinstl said:

Example number one. Well played, you just outed yourself.

Sure. Run with that you nutjob commie.

Pelosi's life was so threatened he was standing there in his underoos with a glass of whisky on ice in his hand.Β 

πŸ˜†

21 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Peefoam Is broken. Someone hit the reset buttonο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώ

This is your new shtick? I haven’t seen this on the board…very unique make it your thing Peefoam!

This is your new shtick? I haven’t seen this on the board…very unique make it your thing Peefoamο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώ!

This is your new shtick? I haven’t seen this on the board…very unique make it your thing Peefoam

27 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Yeah, it’s the same. One guy is the president, the other guy is someone’s cuck husband.Β 

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, it’s the same. One guy is the president, the other guy is someone’s cuck husband.Β 

The point being some people see things only through their political ideology. It doesn't matter if it's a President or a spouse of a party leader. Do you think there's a difference? Do you think there are degrees of relevance? You commented on how some people here acted when the Trump golden shower story came out. Is that any different than how some people here acted when the Pelosi attack story happened?

3 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

The point being some people see things only through their political ideology.Β 

Coming from a raging liberal.Β πŸ˜†

21 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

The point being some people see things only through their political ideology. It doesn't matter if it's a President or a spouse of a party leader. Do you think there's a difference? Do you think there are degrees of relevance? You commented on how some people here acted when the Trump golden shower story came out. Is that any different than how some people here acted when the Pelosi attack story happened?

Well the Pelosi story was true. The Trump pee pee tape story was made up.Β 

So, yeah, there's a difference between believing a lie to be true and making fun of an actual event.Β 

25 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

The Pelosi attack was a goof. And him being a fanook is much more believable than the pee tape. Quiet now.Β 

Politico: Trump’s co-defendants are already starting to turn against him

β€œIn court documents and hearings, lawyers for people in Trump’s orbit β€” both high-level advisers and lesser known associates β€” are starting to reveal glimmers of a tried-and-true strategy in cases with many defendants: Portray yourself as a hapless pawn while piling blame on the apparent kingpin.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Politico: Trump’s co-defendants are already starting to turn against him

β€œIn court documents and hearings, lawyers for people in Trump’s orbit β€” both high-level advisers and lesser known associates β€” are starting to reveal glimmers of a tried-and-true strategy in cases with many defendants: Portray yourself as a hapless pawn while piling blame on the apparent kingpin.”

2020 liberal riots

Β