Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

28 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

From someone named Fried on PA vote certification:

On its face, the certification was illegal because the Secretary had not investigated a very large excess of ballots cast over the number of participating voters [i.e. voters who had applied for ballots]…there were 202,377 more ballots cast than the number of people who actually voted [i.e. applied for ballots] (P197)

Biden’s margin of victory was 81,660 votes.

Of course, Pennsylvania Democrats pushed through the usual promiscuous mail-in ballot program, spawning the usual plausible stories of fraud.

But they received special help from the extremely partisan State Supreme Court. The Green Party was prevented from running, objections to mail-in ballot procedures were swept aside, large scale distribution, mainly in Democrat areas, of unmonitored drop boxes (financed by Marc Zuckerberg) was allowed, Republican poll observers were seriously hindered, and, incredibly all mail in ballots were ordered to be counted even if the signatures on them did not match the registration signatures. (P194)

Nothing to see here.

Hard to believe there are so many election fraud deniers in the face of so much evidence.   

On 8/25/2023 at 4:51 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump got 8 pct of the black vote in 2016. He got 12 pct in 2020. If he gets to 16 in 2024 it’s over. 

10 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

This guy gets his news from Walter Masterson.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

I don’t know where he gets it but he needs to find a new one. Cause the blatant lies, ignorance, and misinformation he keeps spouting is unbearable. Idc where you get your information as long as it’s accurate and truthful. This idiot thinks unless it’s from a “News journalist” then the info isn’t true :lol: He exhibits the typical leftist rationality: unless it benefits my side, condemns the other side, or is said by cnn/msn then it’s misinformation and shouldn’t be believed :doh: 

Feel free to dispute anything about Vivek's dealings with Axovant, or anything else I've posted.  Should be easy, right?

This should be a place about open debate, but you two just like to name call and post emojis.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Feel free to dispute anything about Vivek's dealings with Axovant, or anything else I've posted.  Should be easy, right?

This should be a place about open debate, but you two just like to name call and post emojis.

I don’t care about Vivek or Axovant. I’m just pointing out, don’t discredit facts just cause you don’t like where they come from that’s all. Whether it’s cnn, Fox, tiktok, Twitter, etc. You’ll listen to things from Twitter and even post stuff from there as “fact” yet you won’t do that for tiktok or any other social media. I don’t care if a 5 year old informed me of something I didn’t know as long as it’s fact 

1 minute ago, Stryker Ryker said:

I don’t care about Vivek or Axovant. I’m just pointing out, don’t discredit facts just cause you don’t like where they come from that’s all. Whether it’s cnn, Fox, tiktok, Twitter, etc. You’ll listen to things from Twitter and even post stuff from there as “fact” yet you won’t do that for tiktok or any other social media. I don’t care if a 5 year old informed me of something I didn’t know as long as it’s fact 

I don't do that, you have me confused with someone else.  The Vivek video I posted was originally from Tiktok.  Obviously there is real stuff on Tiktok, but there is also a lot of garbage, way too much garbage, and unfortunately some people believe everything they read and see.

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

The day before Super Tuesday.  Color me shocked.

Are you leftists going to blue-pill your way through that coincidence as well?  

I would ask you if you at least understand why conservatives think the election is being manipulated, but I already know the answer.  Tpump.  Magaturd.  Derp derp.  :( 

Wouldn’t it be at some point in the election cycle, regardless? They really can’t let that dictate the calendar or else it’ll be “right before/after the convention!” or “right before/after the debates!” or “right before/after Iowa!” etc etc etc

Now I do wish they had done this a year ago.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't do that, you have me confused with someone else.  The Vivek video I posted was originally from Tiktok.  Obviously there is real stuff on Tiktok, but there is also a lot of garbage, way too much garbage, and unfortunately some people believe everything they read and see.

No I don’t. You literally discredit everything just cause of tiktok. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I stopped reading at “token judge”. 

Sometimes the racism in this forum is subtle. Sometimes it’s pretty blatant. But it never really goes away. 

When is it ever subtle? 

52 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

From someone named Fried on PA vote certification:

On its face, the certification was illegal because the Secretary had not investigated a very large excess of ballots cast over the number of participating voters [i.e. voters who had applied for ballots]…there were 202,377 more ballots cast than the number of people who actually voted [i.e. applied for ballots] (P197)

Biden’s margin of victory was 81,660 votes.

Of course, Pennsylvania Democrats pushed through the usual promiscuous mail-in ballot program, spawning the usual plausible stories of fraud.

But they received special help from the extremely partisan State Supreme Court. The Green Party was prevented from running, objections to mail-in ballot procedures were swept aside, large scale distribution, mainly in Democrat areas, of unmonitored drop boxes (financed by Marc Zuckerberg) was allowed, Republican poll observers were seriously hindered, and, incredibly all mail in ballots were ordered to be counted even if the signatures on them did not match the registration signatures. (P194)

Nothing to see here.

This claim has been debunked numerous times. I’d be happy to give you a link but 1) you could easily dig one up yourself and 2) facts don’t matter to the “mug fraud” crowd anyway. :wave: 

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's easy.  If any IPO that doesn't produce a viable drug is a grift then we'd never have any drugs.  The vast majority of trials fail.

I don't know if Vivek was gaming the system or not and neither do you.  The company tired two different drugs and two different gene therapy programs not even mentioned in your little video.  The difference between you and I is that you took some random anti-MAGA comedian's tweet as news and posted here as fact.  After complaining about other posters getting news from tiktok.  Doesn't get much dumber than that.  :lol:

One thing is for sure, if he was running a scheme the last thing he should do is try to get into politics as a MAGA republican.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

TDS at work...

It’s his words dope. You were probably at the rallies cheering “lock her up” 😂

On 8/25/2023 at 6:33 PM, MDC said:

You maybe shouldn’t get your news from Marjorie Taylor Green tweets. :( 

Coming from.a who actually went out and voted for fetterman. 😆

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course you haven’t. Like you pay attention to black people that are alive.  

I pay a lot more attention than you do. 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It’s his words dope. You were probably at the rallies cheering “lock her up” 😂

This is who your vote went to. And probably half your life savings in donations.All $600 of it.😆

9 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

It's easy.  If any IPO that doesn't produce a viable drug is a grift then we'd never have any drugs.  The vast majority of trials fail.

I don't know if Vivek was gaming the system or not and neither do you.  The company tired two different drugs and two different gene therapy programs not even mentioned in your little video.  The difference between you and I is that you took some random anti-MAGA comedian's tweet as news and posted here as fact.  After complaining about other posters getting news from tiktok.  Doesn't get much dumber than that.  :lol:

One thing is for sure, if he was running a scheme the last thing he should do is try to get into politics as a MAGA republican.  

No douche, I didn't say any IPO that doesn't produce a viable drug is a grift.  The video I posted was about one particular drug, that Vivek allegedly knew was gonna fail but pumped it up and got out before it did.

I posted the video for discussion.  You can choose to discuss or not, up to you.

Just now, seafoam1 said:

This is where your vote went to. and probably half your life savings in donations.All $600 of it.😆

Weak sauce, dope. I’m sorry your hero Prez’s trials weren’t postponed til 2026 😂

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Weak sauce, dope. I’m sorry your hero Prez’s trials weren’t postponed til 2026 😂

I'm not following any trials doofus. But you flaming retarded TDS infected dumbasses spend your lives whining about an ex president. It must suck being a liberal fool. 

Good luck homo. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

I'm not following any trials doofus. But you flaming retarded TDS infected dumbasses spend your lives whining about an ex president. It must suck being a liberal fool. 

Good luck homo. 

You don’t follow much except trans men for your “research” here’s to another big day of that dipshet.

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You don’t follow much except trans men for your “research” here’s to another big day of that dipshet.

Change of story now by the liberal. 😆

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

What are you suggesting? That this judge deliberately set the trial date so as to hurt Trump’s chances of winning the nomination? 

Putting aside the slur you’re placing on this woman’s integrity, this makes no sense whatsoever. In terms of winning the nomination, if anything these indictments have helped Trump, not hurt him. In addition, you’re not a MAGA guy, and you have stated on several occasions that you believe that most of the other Republican nominees would have a better chance of defeating Biden, a point which I agree with. So why would Democrats want to hurt Trump on Super Tuesday? 

Most conspiracy theories fall apart when you start  to examine them even a little bit closely. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I was told indictments and trials help Trump. :unsure: 

Note that I specifically said "manipulate" the elections.  I am NOT a Trumper, so my concern is that the election is being manipulated to ensure Trump wins the Republican nomination, because that scenario gives Biden his only chance of winning.  Against Trump, Biden will decline all debates, citing some version of "I'm not demeaning the office by debating a felon whom I've already beat."  The MSM will push this message hard, and you Lefties will lap it up like always.

Could you imagine Biden on stage vs. Vivek?  DeSantis?  Any sentient being?  He would get focking curb stomped.

The alternative is the opposite, that like you said they are trying to destroy Trump before he gets the nomination, for the good of the country blah blah blah.  I'm not buying that at this point; it's clear that the more Trump is persecuted, the more he gets support from the Right, so they can't possibly be so stupid as to think that a trial starting the day before Super Tuesday would hurt Trump.  :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Note that I specifically said "manipulate" the elections.  I am NOT a Trumper, so my concern is that the election is being manipulated to ensure Trump wins the Republican nomination, because that scenario gives Biden his only chance of winning.  Against Trump, Biden will decline all debates, citing some version of "I'm not demeaning the office by debating a felon whom I've already beat."  The MSM will push this message hard, and you Lefties will lap it up like always.

Could you imagine Biden on stage vs. Vivek?  DeSantis?  Any sentient being?  He would get focking curb stomped.

The alternative is the opposite, that like you said they are trying to destroy Trump before he gets the nomination, for the good of the country blah blah blah.  I'm not buying that at this point; it's clear that the more Trump is persecuted, the more he gets support from the Right, so they can't possibly be so stupid as to think that a trial starting the day before Super Tuesday would hurt Trump.  :dunno: 

Trump doesn’t need the media’s help to win the primary. He’s clobbering the field. 

I won’t be voting for Biden anyway but he’s rightly get killed by Trump and the media for declining to debate, no matter what happens with Trump’s legal issues.

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No douche, I didn't say any IPO that doesn't produce a viable drug is a grift.  The video I posted was about one particular drug, that Vivek allegedly knew was gonna fail but pumped it up and got out before it did.

I posted the video for discussion.  You can choose to discuss or not, up to you.

Yeah we know, from Walter Masterson as if it was fact.  After making fun of people getting news from tiktok.  :lol:

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

😆

Liberals are so stupid.

You are definitely the saddest poster in this place. I hope you are at least day drinking and not just this dumb.

5 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Yeah we know, from Walter Masterson as if it was fact.  After making fun of people getting news from tiktok.  :lol:

"complaining", "making fun", you'll get to the truth sometime, keep going...

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You are definitely the saddest poster in this place. I hope you are at least day drinking and not just this dumb.

Liberal response. :cry:

😆

I’ll bet any one of you a Trumpy Bear he does no time in prison for any of these four indictments.  

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Not that we’ll ever see it, but Biden would NOT get curbstomped by Vivek. Quite the opposite. 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Liberal response. :cry:

😆

You have yet to make any point you idiot 😂

Just telling us you are a dope who doesn’t follow the trials and that you like to meat gaze in the men’s locker room. 

30 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I posted the video for discussion.  

If you're wondering how this douche bag made most of his money, it was all a grift.

:lol:

:doh:

Just now, thegeneral said:

You have yet to make any point you idiot 😂

Just telling us you are a dope who doesn’t follow the trials and that you like to meat gaze in the men’s locker room. 

What is meat gazing? Nevermind, that's your world and you habits. 

I just see you liberal idiots getting all spun out of control because of Trump and ignoring and trying to cover up the idiocy of our actual president.  Fock, you liberals are so stupid. 

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

:lol:

:doh:

What exactly is your problem here?  Feel free to debate that it wasn't.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Not that we’ll ever see it, but Biden would NOT get curbstomped by Vivek. Quite the opposite. 

I say in my best "southern matriarch" voice:  bless your heart. :lol: 

Vivek has incredible mental acuity.  Biden, while obviously more experienced, can barely mumble words on a teleprompter at this point.  It's like when you look at your wife and see the young beauty she once was:  you look at Biden and see the aggressive, quick-witted bulldog who could bully a senate.  Sorry but that guy is long gone.  :dunno: 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

What is meat gazing? Nevermind, that's your world and you habits. 

I just see you liberal idiots getting all spun out of control because of Trump and ignoring and trying to cover up the idiocy of our actual president.  Fock, you liberals are so stupid. 

You should educate yourself on the trials so you can speak to them. You won’t because you are a moron who jerks off to all the things Trump and what you see on your weirdo news sites.

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

biden doesn't need another human to curb stomp him. He can do that all by himself. 😆

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You should educate yourself on the trials so you can speak to them. You won’t because you are a moron who jerks off to all the things Trump and what you see on your weirdo news sites.

😆 Mental midget at work.