Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

Let’s keep in mind that the AG in Ny campaigned on going after Trump. Didn’t say for what, just that she would.  And you democrats are ok with that.  

3 hours ago, BirdGang said:

They 💯 did. Party of criminals. 

Man this place just attracts alt right crazies like flies to $hit.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s keep in mind that the AG in Ny campaigned on going after Trump. Didn’t say for what, just that she would.  And you democrats are ok with that.  

Don't AGs typically campaign on putting criminals behind bars?

Now do the '22 elections and the GOP and the zero evidence Biden "crimes."

If MAGAtards weren't being hypocritical or worshiping their moron leader they'd never say anything. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Don't AGs typically campaign on putting criminals behind bars?

Now do the '22 elections and the GOP and the zero evidence Biden "crimes."

If MAGAtards weren't being hypocritical or worshiping their moron leader they'd never say anything. 

Criminals you moron. And no, she didn’t. Just the opposite.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Criminals you moron. And no, she didn’t. Just the opposite.  

lol, and Trump committed a crime you MAGA donkey.

Holy mother of stupid.

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

lol, and Trump committed a crime you MAGA donkey.

Holy mother of stupid.

Oh, so AG’s typically campaign on going against a specific person, not criminals.  You’re a dope. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, so AG’s typically campaign on going against a specific person, not criminals.  You’re a dope. 

Did any republicans running a House or Senate campaign run on going after Biden?

GAME SET MATCH

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

I hope you're right, but am pretty sure you're not. I'll refer you to the posts of Mr. Mx. A few more nudges is all it will take to put wingnuts over the edge, and the upcoming nudges will be more like 7.5 earthquakes to those that are gullible enough to continue supporting Trump. They believe their country is being destroyed from within, that the courts and the rest of the establishment is unjust and against them. They've shown what they're willing to do. They will just be much more careful this time. Like terrorists. 

Jon is an angry guy for sure- on the internet. He’s not going to go out and hurt anyone. 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Did any republicans running a House or Senate campaign run on going after Biden?

GAME SET MATCH

First of all, they say what they will go after him for. Second, they can only investigate him, not charge him.  You’re ignorant.  

3 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Man this place just attracts alt right crazies like flies to $hit.

Easy Sillie. We all know your sad life as a valueless Lib. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Jon is an angry guy for sure- on the internet. He’s not going to go out and hurt anyone. 

Let's hope not. But you've seen his slide into extremism in real time over the last several years. People that start down that path frequently follow it to the bitter end. He's not the same guy as he was at FBG 8 years ago. 

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Let's hope not. But you've seen his slide into extremism in real time over the last several years. People that start down that path frequently follow it to the bitter end. He's not the same guy as he was at FBG 8 years ago. 

Like a beloved uncle gone senile…

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Just now, Dozer FBG said:

Jon hasn't gotten further right - you guys have gotten much further left.  I mean, your TDS has made you guys crazy.  So much so that Dozer helped get the other forum shutdown with his zealotry.

All Trump wants to do is make America great again. Because it’s not right now. And you all hate him for it. Shame. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All Trump wants to do is make America great again. Because it’s not right now. And you all hate him for it. Shame. 

America has always been great.

Trump wants to destroy it.

Trump doesn’t care about America or you.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Jon hasn't gotten further right - you guys have gotten much further left.  I mean, your TDS has made you guys crazy.  So much so that Dozer helped get the other forum shutdown with his zealotry.

BS. Dozer sure as fukk had nothing to do with that. He was posting articles about J6, and discussing them. Your boy Bird Gang had more to do with it when he started emoji-gate than Dozer or Tim.

And I didn't say Jon moved further right. He's moved further crazy and deluded, if anything. 

5 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

America has always been great.

Trump wants to destroy it.

Trump doesn’t care about America or you.

And Biden cares? He cares more about his Corvette than people. And he showered with his daughter leaving her traumatized and a hore. 

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

BS. Dozer sure as fukk had nothing to do with that. He was posting articles about J6, and discussing them. Your boy Bird Gang had more to do with it when he started emoji-gate than Dozer or Tim.

Negative.  I was there.  Dozer wasn't "discussing" anything.  Dozer's mania and hysteria over Trump was one of the reasons they had to shut it down.

Joe even offered him a vibrator to calm his hysteria and he refused to accept even that.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

And Biden cares? He cares more about his Corvette than people. And he showered with his daughter leaving her traumatized and a hore. 

Maybe we should start by selecting two DIFFERENT people as nominees. That would be cool.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Negative.  I was there.  Dozer's mania and hysteria over Trump was one of the reasons they had to shut it down.

Joe even offered him a vibrator to calm his hysteria and he refused to accept even that.

Link? Or do you have a personal pipeline to Joe Bryant's thoughts? I was there too. So was Tim, Jon, and half the dudes posting here now. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sorrry. Thought we were talking about Trump.

Just now, Fnord said:

Link? Or do you have a personal pipeline to Joe Bryant's thoughts? I was there too. So was Tim, Jon, and half the dudes posting here now. 

You want me to provide you a link to the other forum?  The one you said you were on?  Wut?  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Maybe we should start by selecting two DIFFERENT people as nominees. That would be cool.

I’m down. I always liked Joe Manchin. 

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You want me to provide you a link to the other forum?  The one you said you were on?  Wut?  :lol:

Yes. Remind us all. That was quite a while ago now, and I rarely visit the forums over there nowadays. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m down. I always liked Joe Manchin. 

Not a huge fan, but he'd certainly get my vote over the other two.

4 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Sorrry. Thought we were talking about Trump.

He lied about a man killing his wife and daughter while driving drunk. Ruined the poor man according to his daughter. All to score political points. What a rotten person.   

Just now, Fnord said:

Not a huge fan, but he'd certainly get my vote over the other two.

If I thought he could win I could vote for him. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He lied about a man killing his wife and daughter while driving drunk. Ruined the poor man according to his daughter. All to score political points. What a rotten person.   

Like you, I’m not a big fan of liars.

You seem selective in regards to Trump though. I mean, Trumps whole life is based on lies and fraud.

17 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I'm writing in Wagner/Honcho

If not when, now!

2 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Like you, I’m not a big fan of liars.

You seem selective in regards to Trump though. I mean, Trumps whole life is based on lies and fraud.

He never did anything like that. That’s incomprehensible to do to a working man with a family.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He never did anything like that. That’s incomprehensible to do to a working man with a family.  

I’d say Trump’s lies to the American people concerning to validity of the election and the strain those lies have put on our democracy and national security are worse, but that’s just me.

Im not saying you shouldn’t have your complaints against Biden.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dozer FBG said:

Pot meet Kettle. 

Maybe you can go back and ask Joe for that emoji since all y’all hypocrite 🤡 have migrated to ruin a new board. 😂

• Like 1

Good thread by Scott MacFarlane

Highlights:

NEW:  In overnight court filing, Trump makes extended argument to strike references to Jan 6 from his 2020 election conspiracy crim. case.

Trump's defense argues, "Not a shred of evidence suggests President Trump called for any violence or asked anyone to enter the Capitol unlawfully.”

Smith has argued, "The defendant then exhorted his supporters to “fight like hell” and go to the Capitol."

1 hour ago, Dozer FBG said:

Good thread by Scott MacFarlane

Highlights:

NEW:  In overnight court filing, Trump makes extended argument to strike references to Jan 6 from his 2020 election conspiracy crim. case.

Trump's defense argues, "Not a shred of evidence suggests President Trump called for any violence or asked anyone to enter the Capitol unlawfully.”

Smith has argued, "The defendant then exhorted his supporters to “fight like hell” and go to the Capitol."

why is it you always leave out " to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard". ?  

“ fight like hell”? That’s what they are building on? Holy shitt. 

2 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

At the "other place", I was the only lawyer there who brought up the Brandenburg Test in regards to Trump and J6. When presented with Brandenburg, the other lawyers there, most of them activist leftists, tucked their tails and ran. Because Brandenburg is Basic Law 101. 

If you want to get Trump for J6, you need to find a way around Brandenburg. Feel free to try. Feel free to try to find any legal "pundit" ( usually it would be a hard partisan) who attempts to explain how that would work and survive actual legal and judicial scrutiny. I've seen a few proposals shown that basically handwave off Brandenburg, as if they can magically make it go away. 

Now, to be fair, if someone said Brandenburg was outdated and the ruling back then could never have accounted for the way speed of information and social media works today, I would agree with that. But you need to change the law or you need new precedent first. Brandenburg, while imperfect today, is what we have right now. 

You aren't a lawyer. You've said as much. Your alias has said as much. The original person behind this account of yours has also said they aren't a lawyer. You are free to have your own opinions and your own free speech. However you can't circumvent fundamental law here. 

Change the law, through actual democratic processes, then go get Trump, if it's that important to you. But to continue to "game" every legal principle, every institution, every previously held standard for more Orange Man Bad is not good for our country. If you think Trump is a disease, then the cure can't be worse than the disease. But that's what happening right now. Eventually the FBI will have to be dismantled over what happened with Trump. Personally I find Trump to be an imbecile and I want him out of professional politics period. But he's still and American citizen. You can't just do whatever you want to persecute someone for over 8 years straight. 

Clearly you don't care. The law that is broken, and the principles behind it burned to ash, to chase Trump, will be the same standards used going forward for the kind of world your children will inherit.  Do you hate Trump that much? That you'll watch your own children burn for it? Maybe you do. 

What do you think will happen first? More Trump will end democracy as we all know it? ( As many here have claimed) Or the chase to persecute Trump will erode so many core democratic processes and principles that our Republic will effectively be crushed under the weight of believing hunting one man is worth this much total carnage? 

2 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Practical Law 101 - Anything you can take away from the prosecution, you do it. Even if you think it's immaterial in your own mind. 

It's not an admission of guilt. It's just how the law is practically applied in the real world.  It's a sign of desperation that, in effect, Trump keeps being put on "trial" again and again. The two impeachments were not criminal trials. They were however clear politically motivated persecutions beyond all reasonable measure. The J6 Hearings were a proxy for a third impeachment. 

Jack Smith is a hard partisan. This is legal theater, it's not going anywhere. The documents case is the only case that has real legal teeth. That's a real mess for Trump and I don't see much way out of that one. Team Blue should focus on that. Put it this way, if a brand name establishment Democrat was in the same position as Trump, their defense would do the exact same thing. 

Donald J Trump is a narcissist, a grifter and a complete and total imbecile. But just because he's all that doesn't mean he's somehow lost the right to a practical legal defense. 

When the Nazis started purging the Jews in WW2, they didn't start with the social elite. The wealthy. The connected. They started with the vagrants, the homeless, the gypsies, the outcasts first. Some people even cheered it on. Until it was their turn. That's what you don't see here. You are cheering for the erosion of actual democratic processes. What happens when there is no more Trump? Or no more Conservatives? Or no more Republicans? What happens if all the "right wing" enemies, in your eyes, finally get crushed to dust? Do you think your children will magically be spared? Be given a seat on that elusive Team Blue lifeboat? No, it will just be your turn. And your children's turn. 

Keep celebrating. Keep clapping. Keep cheering it all on. While ignoring that your children's names are on that "cancel" list too. Just written a little further down. 

17 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

We all know the forum is closed. I didn't see anything there indicating that it was Dozer or anyone else's fault, as you contended. In fact, Memphis Foundry went out of his way to blame everyone. Okay?

@Blue Horseshoe re: Brandenburg

I'm not a lawyer. Isn't the issue proving the intent behind Trump's words, not the words themselves? We all know what he actually said; but did he intend to incite violence? I and many others believe that there was a high likelihood that he meant to incite violence. Will you elaborate? Can you try to explain in a short, concise, non-partisan way without YouTube links? TIA